What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please grade these keepers (1 Viewer)

Keith R

The Don
Non-PPR. Start 1 QB, 1 WR, 1 RB, 1 TE, 2 Flex (not SF), 1 K, 1 D/ST. 1 keeper per team, no player kept in 2023 can be kept in 2024.

Sleeping Giants - Trevor Lawrence (8.06)
Big Dogs - DeVonta Smith (7.10)
Sunday Funnies - Kenneth Walker III (9.05)
Mavericks - Odell Beckham Jr. (13.01)
PPE - Brandon Aiyuk (9.04)
Apocalypse - Garrett Wilson (13.03)
Gas Station Burritos - DeAndre Hopkins (7.02)
Caribbean Studs - Travis Kelce (1.11)
Riggs & Murtaugh - Jalen Hurts (4.04)
Sudden Impact - Steelers D/ST (17.06)
Feeding Frenzy - Jerry Jeudy (7.12)
3x Charm - none (expansion team with no franchise player options)

TIA

Here you go:

Sleeping Giants - Trevor Lawrence (8.06)--------- F. Never keep a QB in a 1 QB league
Big Dogs - DeVonta Smith (7.10) --------- B It's fine. He will do ok but I am sure they had someone better to keep
Sunday Funnies - Kenneth Walker III (9.05) --------- C, I never like going with a keeper that has a question mark and injuries and Charbs is a question mark.
Mavericks - Odell Beckham Jr. (13.01) --------- D.....Great if it was 2015. Hasn't really played in a year and so who knows what you got
PPE - Brandon Aiyuk (9.04) ----------- B......nice value and should be a starter for you. I think he has a nice year
Apocalypse - Garrett Wilson (13.03) --------------- B+..........WR1 for Jets and if Rodgers stays upright and finds a bit of a fountain of youth should be a solid WR1/2 play
Gas Station Burritos - DeAndre Hopkins (7.02) ------------------- C-.................gotta have a better choice than this
Caribbean Studs - Travis Kelce (1.11) -------------- B+................top TE but not sure I would want to use my 1st rounder. Need to know other options to dial in the grade
Riggs & Murtaugh - Jalen Hurts (4.04) ------------------- D-......................See TL. Never keep a QB in a 1 QB league.
Sudden Impact - Steelers D/ST (17.06) --------- XXXXX...............What grade is so far below F that you shouldn't even be playing FF.
Feeding Frenzy - Jerry Jeudy (7.12) ----------- C- ......................Barely worth a keeper if that. Had to have something better
3x Charm - none (expansion team with no franchise player options) --------------------- A...............Only guy that did it right

Users who are viewing this thread