What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Question About Streaming Games On Web (1 Viewer)

Rushmore

Footballguy
I have to be somewhere Sunday that I may not be able to get out of-right during Bengals/Steelers :football: I have a laptop that I can take....what are the chances I'll be able to find the game? Just wondering what the success-rate is. I'm going to dvr the game, but It will be impossible to not hear what happens, or I'd just watch when I got home as if it were live. Anyone that is good at finding streams willing to pm me on game day if they find a stream? I'd even be willing to pay someone, seriously...I'm desperate. This has been driving me crazy all week. Any input, help, or advice is appreciated. Thanks.

This site has links to usually all the games + a bunch of other links to various stations---> http://www.atdhe.net/index.html Works very well so far for me...I have watched live NFL games and I watched UFC 102 through a link on that site...good luck.

If you have the NFL package with DirecTV you can download Supercast and watch any NFL game legally.
This is the best way right here.This assumes you will have an internet connection for the laptop. I only ask because some people don't realize they need to have the laptop connected to an internet connection outside of their house.I'm an IT dork and you'd be surprised at how many people I have had to explain this to! They are surprised when it doesn't just work outside of the wifi I set up in their house!Hope you find one!Another option too if you plan ahead an pay for it is a sling box, then you're all set!d

Why will it be impossible to avoid finding out the score? Pretty easy to turn off the radio and not check e-mail or the internet for a few hours.

If it is that important to you you will manage.

Slingbox or Hava

The HD Slingbox is pretty pricey so I bought a new Hava Titanium HD for $80 delivered from ebay. Watch your own TV anywhere... even on your mobile phone.

Slingbox has better remote performance and video quality.

If you have the NFL package with DirecTV you can download Supercast and watch any NFL game legally.
This is the best way right here.This assumes you will have an internet connection for the laptop. I only ask because some people don't realize they need to have the laptop connected to an internet connection outside of their house.I'm an IT dork and you'd be surprised at how many people I have had to explain this to! They are surprised when it doesn't just work outside of the wifi I set up in their house!Hope you find one!Another option too if you plan ahead an pay for it is a sling box, then you're all set!d
Thx for the replies guys.It's not going to help on short notice, but what is Slingbox and Hava? I may check into that for the future.

Users who are viewing this thread