What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Question about NFL.com waivers? (1 Viewer)

gethugefast1

Footballguy
Picked up Pitt DST with DEN on bye. Still need a Kicker. Pitt game @ 1pm. Can I start Pitt DST THEN drop Pitt DST AFTER they play, THEN pick up a Kicker off waivers from the Sunday/Monday night games and start them also this week? :shrug:

nfl.com will only let you drop someone during the games if they are on your bench. it's a bit of a loophole to where if your bench quarterback gets hurt during a game you could theoretically drop him for someone who hasn't played yet. Also players from teams on bye weeks are still free agents and don't revert to waivers until Tuesday so you could pick one of them up as well. I've actually stashed a flier type on my bench for the early game and dropped him for another who plays later or is on bye. I don't particularly like that setup or think it's right, but the head commish likes the site and the league mates don't consider it an issue so that's what we play by...

Users who are viewing this thread