What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Post your 2024 dynasty rookie drafts (2 Viewers)

chook

Footballguy
Haven't seen this annual topic posted yet and have always loved looking through the variables and curve balls that happen across many different leagues.

Ours is just kicking off and takes a couple of weeks to complete so I have nothing to kickstart the thread with yet.

16 Team 1QB

Ongoing.

1.01 MH2
1.02 Nabers
1.03 Odunze
1.04 Bowers
1.05 Thomas
1.06 Brooks
1.07 Worthy
1.08 Coleman
1.09 Williams
1.10 Daniels

12 team, 1QB, TE Premium, 4 rounds…

Harrison
Nabers
Odunze
Bowers
McConkey
Brian Thomas
Worthy
Brooks
Coleman
Benson
Caleb Williams
Pearsall
Lloyd
Mitchell
Jaylen Wright
Jayden Daniels
Burton
Sinnot
Corum
Polk
Legette
Estime
Ray Davis

On-going

• Thanks
Reactions: Dez
Bowers still 1.04 :(
I can see Bowers dropping the later we get into draft season. I'm not sure that is warranted, but I could see that happening. I think managers will be concerned with the quarterback play in Vegas and how the offense will run.
Raiders are saying they will use him as a hybrid. I like that. Dynasty is a marathon, not a sprint.

Bowers still 1.04 :(
I can see Bowers dropping the later we get into draft season. I'm not sure that is warranted, but I could see that happening. I think managers will be concerned with the quarterback play in Vegas and how the offense will run.
I think it will be more about Thomas looking good in Jacksonville and him moving up to 4, and less concerns about bowers in most leagues.

Last edited:
14 team - Standard

1. Harrison Jr
2. Nabers
3. Odunze
4. Bowers
5, Brooks
6. Coleman
7. Williams
8. McConkey
9. Worthy
10. Thomas Jr
11. Pearsall
12. Benson
13. Legette
14. Polk

15. Mitchell
16. Wilson
17. Wright
18. Corum
19. Sinnott
20. Corley
21. Burton
22. Lloyd
23. Tracy
24. Daniels
25. Sanders
26. Baker
27. Irving
28. Estime

29. A Smith
30. Franklin
31. Washington
32. Vidal
33. McMillan
34. R. Davis
35. Nix
36. Guerendo
37. Maye
38. McCarthy
39. Penix
40. Walker
...ongoing

Last edited:
14 team - Standard

4. Bowers
5, Brooks
6. Coleman
7. Williams

12. Benson
13. Legette
14. Polk

15. Mitchell
16. Wilson
17. Wright
18. Corum
19. Sinnott

20. Corley

24. Daniels

30. Franklin
31. Washington

Thanks for sharing ... Interesting to see CAR RB J Brooks go #5. While I believe in his talent, the whole Carolina operation is just difficult to invest in for any fantasy relevance other than "Garbage Time WR Play". And then to see Legette at #13 is a reach with the OL issues, but I like the kid. Hard worker and good head on his shoulders.
Corum & Sinnott at 18 & 19 is lower than I expected for both. TE+? since Bowers still at #4....
Troy Franklin falling to #30 is about what I expect but surprised to see it after his "Round 1" wordplay early pre-draft.

Thanks for sharing ... Interesting to see CAR RB J Brooks go #5. While I believe in his talent, the whole Carolina operation is just difficult to invest in for any fantasy relevance other than "Garbage Time WR Play". And then to see Legette at #13 is a reach with the OL issues, but I like the kid. Hard worker and good head on his shoulders.
Corum & Sinnott at 18 & 19 is lower than I expected for both. TE+? since Bowers still at #4....
Troy Franklin falling to #30 is about what I expect but surprised to see it after his "Round 1" wordplay early pre-draft.
Some context for these picks is required to explain them.

Brooks at 5 was my pick. I also had 1.01 and 1.02 and I am locked and loaded at WR with Lamb, G Wilson and JSN already on my roster. Only RB's of note I own are Breece Hall and Kendre Miller so I needed to take that shot really. He was going within the first 7 picks for sure. I also took Jaylen Wright at 2.03 for a high upside shot. Him vs Corum was the debate, Ultimately the age difference is what separated them for me.

Legette at 13 was the same own who picked at 14. I think he was just cleaning up the remaining 1st round NFL wr's and shooting for upside. His is not a good roster so he needs to shoot for upside. I think both his picks made a lot of sense for his team.

This is not a TE premium league but the best team in the league was picking at 4. He's two time champion and is running it back again. He simply wanted to take who he deemed to be the best remaining player available. He can afford to do so and he absolutely loves Bowers and just wants to be on board as a fan. He accepts it was probably a reach but he didn't care and I don't blame him for it either.

Corum was in play for most owners from about pick 10 onwards but they all just liked the WR value a little better. I think Sinnott has a wide range of draft outcomes depending on how tight ends are distributed around leagues. They are barely relevant in ours outside the top 5-8 so I think this pick might actually be about where he should have gone.

It's been an interesting draft anyway. QB's have dropped a lot lower than we all expected them to but at the same time, everyone is set at the position to a fairly healthy degree bar the guy who took Caleb.

Some context for these picks is required to explain them.

Brooks at 5 was my pick. I also had 1.01 and 1.02 and I am locked and loaded at WR with Lamb, G Wilson and JSN already on my roster. Only RB's of note I own are Breece Hall and Kendre Miller so I needed to take that shot really. He was going within the first 7 picks for sure. I also took Jaylen Wright at 2.03 for a high upside shot. Him vs Corum was the debate, Ultimately the age difference is what separated them for me.

Legette at 13 was the same own who picked at 14. I think he was just cleaning up the remaining 1st round NFL wr's and shooting for upside. His is not a good roster so he needs to shoot for upside. I think both his picks made a lot of sense for his team.

This is not a TE premium league but the best team in the league was picking at 4. He's two time champion and is running it back again. He simply wanted to take who he deemed to be the best remaining player available. He can afford to do so and he absolutely loves Bowers and just wants to be on board as a fan. He accepts it was probably a reach but he didn't care and I don't blame him for it either.

Corum was in play for most owners from about pick 10 onwards but they all just liked the WR value a little better. I think Sinnott has a wide range of draft outcomes depending on how tight ends are distributed around leagues. They are barely relevant in ours outside the top 5-8 so I think this pick might actually be about where he should have gone.

It's been an interesting draft anyway. QB's have dropped a lot lower than we all expected them to but at the same time, everyone is set at the position to a fairly healthy degree bar the guy who took Caleb.
That makes good fantasy sense and I can see it happening. Appreciate the context of the selections!

I liked the Polk selection, just not Legette at 13. But I can see the need for "upside" value.
Did not Kyren owner take Corum at #18? Just wondering if they paid for insurance.

Did not Kyren owner take Corum at #18? Just wondering if they paid for insurance.
Kyren owner was the one who took Benson.

He tried to buy every pick thereafter to get Corum but is notoriously difficult to trade with and goes to excruciating efforts to come out as the 'winner' of every trade he makes. He failed to get anything done in this instance to nobodies surprise.

The guy who took Corum was also the owner who took Odunze, Williams, Wilson beforehand and since then took Franklin, Ray Davis and he's just traded away a 2nd from next year to get the 3.09 and draft Drake Maye. He's a New England fan.

14 team - Standard

1. Harrison Jr
2. Nabers
3. Odunze
4. Bowers
5, Brooks
6. Coleman
7. Williams
8. McConkey
9. Worthy
10. Thomas Jr
11. Pearsall
12. Benson
13. Legette
14. Polk

15. Mitchell
16. Wilson
17. Wright
18. Corum
19. Sinnott
20. Corley
21. Burton
22. Lloyd
23. Tracy
24. Daniels
25. Sanders
26. Baker
27. Irving
28. Estime

29. A Smith
30. Franklin
31. Washington
32. Vidal
33. McMillan
34. R. Davis
35. Nix
36. Guerendo
...ongoing
Am I personally overvaluing Daniels as the QB2 in this class and possibly a top 12 pick? He has the WRs, TEs, and a coach who is supposed to know offense. Daniels over someone like Pearsall doesnt seem like a controversy to me Am I goofy to take Daniels at 1.12? I never see him top 12 in 1 QB leagues,
FWIW; Herbert and Levis are my QBs.

Am I personally overvaluing Daniels as the QB2 in this class and possibly a top 12 pick? He has the WRs, TEs, and a coach who is supposed to know offense. Daniels over someone like Pearsall doesnt seem like a controversy to me Am I goofy to take Daniels at 1.12? I never see him top 12 in 1 QB leagues,
Again I think it's context mate. This is the QB distribution in this particular league.

T1. Mahomes, Watson
T2. Wilson, Purdy
T3. Young, Levis (drafted Williams and Maye)
T4. Rogers, Love, Stafford
T5. Stroud, Goff
T6. Lamar, Howell
T7. Herbert
T8. Cousins, Tua, Richardson, Fields
T9. Hurts, Mayfield (drafted Daniels)
T10. Burrow
T11. Dak, Carr
T12. Lawrence, Geno (drafted Nix)
T13. Allen, Darnold
T14. Kyler

A few teams who need a backup. A few teams who could upgrade potentially. T2 is the leagues weakest team with minimal draft capital, they couldn't afford to take a shot on a QB even if they wanted to and Purdy is perfectly fine right now anyway and Russell Wilson is still potentially a good QB for the next few years. T7 tried to draft Daniels but was sniped. I wouldn't say any team outside of T3 really urgently needed to move for a QB hence why they have fallen in this particular draft. QB scoring does matter in this league, there are bonuses for big games and ints are punished more harshly so a bad QB game looks like a bad QB game in the stats as well. It's just a strange year. Last year we had 3 QB's go in the top 10 so it really is just a need dependent position for us.

T7 just drafted Penix also.

14 team - Standard

1. Harrison Jr
2. Nabers
3. Odunze
4. Bowers
5, Brooks
6. Coleman
7. Williams
8. McConkey
9. Worthy
10. Thomas Jr
11. Pearsall
12. Benson
13. Legette
14. Polk

15. Mitchell
16. Wilson
17. Wright
18. Corum
19. Sinnott
20. Corley
21. Burton
22. Lloyd
23. Tracy
24. Daniels
25. Sanders
26. Baker
27. Irving
28. Estime

29. A Smith
30. Franklin
31. Washington
32. Vidal
33. McMillan
34. R. Davis
35. Nix
36. Guerendo
...ongoing
1.12 is fair value. Just depends on the league. Some leagues could take him even earlier, but in leagues like my oldest league, he is likely to fall as far as 2.03. In that league everyone feels they have a solid QB, except one team who has several picks. He wants Daniels but won't pick him until after Caleb because he thinks he can wait, due to low demand. I agree with him.

Again I think it's context mate. This is the QB distribution in this particular league.

T1. Mahomes, Watson
T2. Wilson, Purdy
T3. Young, Levis (drafted Williams and Maye)
T4. Rogers, Love, Stafford
T5. Stroud, Goff
T6. Lamar, Howell
T7. Herbert
T8. Cousins, Tua, Richardson, Fields
T9. Hurts, Mayfield (drafted Daniels)
T10. Burrow
T11. Dak, Carr
T12. Lawrence, Geno (drafted Nix)
T13. Allen, Darnold
T14. Kyler

A few teams who need a backup. A few teams who could upgrade potentially. T2 is the leagues weakest team with minimal draft capital, they couldn't afford to take a shot on a QB even if they wanted to and Purdy is perfectly fine right now anyway and Russell Wilson is still potentially a good QB for the next few years. T7 tried to draft Daniels but was sniped. I wouldn't say any team outside of T3 really urgently needed to move for a QB hence why they have fallen in this particular draft. QB scoring does matter in this league, there are bonuses for big games and ints are punished more harshly so a bad QB game looks like a bad QB game in the stats as well. It's just a strange year. Last year we had 3 QB's go in the top 10 so it really is just a need dependent position for us.

T7 just drafted Penix also.
I guess at 12 I get to see 11 picks go before me, so Daniels might not even be an option.
Herbert just scares me.

I like Pearsall a lot, but Daniels at 24 is crazy value. He’s around 1.14 imo.

16 team SF PPR IDP TE-P, start 2 TE mandatory
1.01 - Caleb Williams
1.02 - MH2
1.03 - Jayden Daniels
1.04 - JJ McCarthy
1.05 - Keon Coleman
1.06 - Brock Bowers (went 2-3 picks too late IMO)
1.07 - Drake Maye
1.08 - Michael Penix Jr
1.09 - Malik Nabers
1.10 - Ladd McConkey
1.11 - Bo Nix
1.12 - Brian Thomas Jr
1.13 - Xavier Worthy (I thought he'd go before BTJ & McConkey)
1.14 - Jonathan Brooks
1.15 - Rome Odzune
1.16 - Ricky Pearsall

2.01 - Trey Benson
2.02 - Blake Corrum
2.03 - Xaview Leggett
2.04 - Ben Sinnott (bargain)
2.05 - Roman Wilson
2.06 - Jaylen Wright
2.07 - MarShawn Lloyd
2.08 - Adonai Mitchell
2.09 - Troy Franklin
2.10 - Ja'Tavion Sanders
2.11 - Theo Johnson
2.12 - Ja'Lynn Polk
2.13 - Edgerrin Cooper (someone had to take an IDP!)
2.14 - Bucky Irving
2.15 - Junior Colson
2.16 - Malachi Corley

3.01 - Dallas Turner (me - traded into the spot)
3.02 - Laiatu Latu
3.03 - Kimani Vidal
3.04 - Jared Verse
3.05 - Tip Reiman
3.06 - Jermaine Burton
3.07 - Luke McCaffrey
3.08 - Jalen McMillan
3.09 - Ray Davis
3.10 - Payton Wilson
3.11 - Isaac Guerendo
3.12 - Chop Robinson
3.13 - Audric Estime
3.14 - Will Shipley
3.15 - Cedric Gray
3.16 - Spencer Rattler (me)

4.01 - Marist Liufau
4.02 - Jeremiah was a Trotter Jr.
4.03 - Frank Gore Jr
4.04 - Byron Murphy

And that's it for now.

Last edited:
14 team - Standard

4. Bowers
5, Brooks
6. Coleman
7. Williams

12. Benson
13. Legette
14. Polk

15. Mitchell
16. Wilson
17. Wright
18. Corum
19. Sinnott

20. Corley

24. Daniels

30. Franklin
31. Washington

The NFL changes fast. Two years ago the Texans were considered even more hopeless than the Panthers are now.

I think Brooks will slot into the 1.04-1.06 range pretty consistently as drafts continue starting up. A 2nd round NFL RB with a clear path to a lead if not feature role is just not going to fall too far, doubly so when there are hardly any other decent RB options in the draft. Yes he has the ACL but even if the first year is a wash he's a young prospect, and next year will still be the same age as most rookies coming out in 2025.

In years past when we had weak RB drafts people were reaching for 4th round rookie RBs with a decent path to the starting job by the time we got to 1.08 or so in dynasty drafts (guys like Devontae Booker, Kenneth Dixon) . In an arguably even weaker class when you take Brooks out of it I don't think a guy with 2nd round draft capital and a clear path to a big workload will fall that far in most drafts.

I think Brooks will slot into the 1.04-1.06 range pretty consistently as drafts continue starting up. A 2nd round NFL RB with a clear path to a lead if not feature role is just not going to fall too far, doubly so when there are hardly any other decent RB options in the draft. Yes he has the ACL but even if the first year is a wash he's a young prospect, and next year will still be the same age as most rookies coming out in 2025.
I was shocked to see him still on the board when he was picked 1.14 in my rookie draft this week.

Odunze at 15. You wouldn't be unhappy
Deep WR class, but yeah - there were some questionable picks in the top 20. Several WRs taken ahead of where I thought they'd go, allowing a few bargains to slide.
Yeah, I mentioned in the McConkey thread that there are a few names I wouldn't fault someone taking ahead of Odunze, but there are a few there that wouldn't be on my personal list. Coleman as WR2 is particularly shocking

14 team - Standard

4. Bowers
5, Brooks
6. Coleman
7. Williams

12. Benson
13. Legette
14. Polk

15. Mitchell
16. Wilson
17. Wright
18. Corum
19. Sinnott

20. Corley

24. Daniels

30. Franklin
31. Washington

The NFL changes fast. Two years ago the Texans were considered even more hopeless than the Panthers are now.

In years past when we had weak RB drafts people were reaching for 4th round rookie RBs with a decent path to the starting job by the time we got to 1.08 or so in dynasty drafts (guys like Devontae Booker, Kenneth Dixon) . In an arguably even weaker class when you take Brooks out of it I don't think a guy with 2nd round draft capital and a clear path to a big workload will fall that far in most drafts.
Standard as in non-PPR? If so, I am surprised Benson & Corum didn't go considerably earlier.

Standard as in non-PPR? If so, I am surprised Benson & Corum didn't go considerably earlier
Nah. A good wr is worth just as much as a good rb in this format. I'm not really sure why so many people continue to play PPR tbh. Back when football was all about Rb's and filthy workloads it made some sense but scoring between the positions really isn't all that dissimilar now that the league is pass first by and large.

These two don't seem real, especially Odunze.
They’re real, and theyre spectacular?
/Seinfeld
One day the real story will get out that you went to a local old persons home, used free hot sauce to "spice up their lives" as your in and then seduced 15 of them to join a fantasy football league. Mulling reporting you for elder abuse.

1.01 - Caleb Williams
1.02 - MH2
1.03 - Jayden Daniels
1.04 - JJ McCarthy
1.05 - Keon Coleman
1.07 - Drake Maye
1.08 - Michael Penix Jr
1.09 - Malik Nabers
1.10 - Ladd McConkey
1.11 - Bo Nix
1.12 - Brian Thomas Jr
1.14 - Jonathan Brooks
1.15 - Rome Odzune
1.16 - Ricky Pearsall

2.01 - Trey Benson
2.02 - Blake Corrum
2.03 - Xaview Leggett
2.05 - Roman Wilson
2.06 - Jaylen Wright
2.07 - MarShawn Lloyd
2.08 - Adonai Mitchell
2.09 - Troy Franklin
2.10 - Ja'Tavion Sanders
2.11 - Theo Johnson
2.12 - Ja'Lynn Polk
2.14 - Bucky Irving
2.15 - Junior Colson
2.16 - Malachi Corley

3.02 - Laiatu Latu
3.03 - Kimani Vidal
3.04 - Jared Verse
3.05 - Tip Reiman
3.06 - Jermaine Burton
3.07 - Luke McCaffrey
3.08 - Jalen McMillan
3.09 - Ray Davis
3.10 - Payton Wilson
3.11 - Isaac Guerendo
3.12 - Chop Robinson
3.13 - Audric Estime
3.14 - Will Shipley
3.15 - Cedric Gray

4.01 - Marist Liufau
4.03 - Frank Gore Jr
4.04 - Byron Murphy

And that's it for now.
Coleman over Nabors, Odunze and Bowers (format)?

That's Insanity or genius. Not much middle ground there. I'm leaning heavily towards insanity

1.01 - Caleb Williams
1.02 - MH2
1.03 - Jayden Daniels
1.04 - JJ McCarthy
1.05 - Keon Coleman
1.07 - Drake Maye
1.08 - Michael Penix Jr
1.09 - Malik Nabers
1.10 - Ladd McConkey
1.11 - Bo Nix
1.12 - Brian Thomas Jr
1.14 - Jonathan Brooks
1.15 - Rome Odzune
1.16 - Ricky Pearsall

2.01 - Trey Benson
2.02 - Blake Corrum
2.03 - Xaview Leggett
2.05 - Roman Wilson
2.06 - Jaylen Wright
2.07 - MarShawn Lloyd
2.08 - Adonai Mitchell
2.09 - Troy Franklin
2.10 - Ja'Tavion Sanders
2.11 - Theo Johnson
2.12 - Ja'Lynn Polk
2.14 - Bucky Irving
2.15 - Junior Colson
2.16 - Malachi Corley

3.02 - Laiatu Latu
3.03 - Kimani Vidal
3.04 - Jared Verse
3.05 - Tip Reiman
3.06 - Jermaine Burton
3.07 - Luke McCaffrey
3.08 - Jalen McMillan
3.09 - Ray Davis
3.10 - Payton Wilson
3.11 - Isaac Guerendo
3.12 - Chop Robinson
3.13 - Audric Estime
3.14 - Will Shipley
3.15 - Cedric Gray

4.01 - Marist Liufau
4.03 - Frank Gore Jr
4.04 - Byron Murphy

And that's it for now.

That's Insanity or genius. Not much middle ground there. I'm leaning heavily towards insanity
Apparently the same dude is in another league with a couple of the same folks. And apparently he took Coleman over there at 6.

And yes, they’re both TE-P

1.01 - Caleb Williams
1.02 - MH2
1.03 - Jayden Daniels
1.04 - JJ McCarthy
1.05 - Keon Coleman
1.07 - Drake Maye
1.08 - Michael Penix Jr
1.09 - Malik Nabers
1.10 - Ladd McConkey
1.11 - Bo Nix
1.12 - Brian Thomas Jr
1.14 - Jonathan Brooks
1.15 - Rome Odzune
1.16 - Ricky Pearsall

2.01 - Trey Benson
2.02 - Blake Corrum
2.03 - Xaview Leggett
2.05 - Roman Wilson
2.06 - Jaylen Wright
2.07 - MarShawn Lloyd
2.08 - Adonai Mitchell
2.09 - Troy Franklin
2.10 - Ja'Tavion Sanders
2.11 - Theo Johnson
2.12 - Ja'Lynn Polk
2.14 - Bucky Irving
2.15 - Junior Colson
2.16 - Malachi Corley

3.02 - Laiatu Latu
3.03 - Kimani Vidal
3.04 - Jared Verse
3.05 - Tip Reiman
3.06 - Jermaine Burton
3.07 - Luke McCaffrey
3.08 - Jalen McMillan
3.09 - Ray Davis
3.10 - Payton Wilson
3.11 - Isaac Guerendo
3.12 - Chop Robinson
3.13 - Audric Estime
3.14 - Will Shipley
3.15 - Cedric Gray

4.01 - Marist Liufau
4.03 - Frank Gore Jr
4.04 - Byron Murphy

And that's it for now.

Coleman 10 picks ahead of Odunze is insanity and its not close

1.01 - Caleb Williams
1.02 - MH2
1.03 - Jayden Daniels
1.04 - JJ McCarthy
1.05 - Keon Coleman
1.07 - Drake Maye
1.08 - Michael Penix Jr
1.09 - Malik Nabers
1.10 - Ladd McConkey
1.11 - Bo Nix
1.12 - Brian Thomas Jr
1.14 - Jonathan Brooks
1.15 - Rome Odzune
1.16 - Ricky Pearsall

2.01 - Trey Benson
2.02 - Blake Corrum
2.03 - Xaview Leggett
2.05 - Roman Wilson
2.06 - Jaylen Wright
2.07 - MarShawn Lloyd
2.08 - Adonai Mitchell
2.09 - Troy Franklin
2.10 - Ja'Tavion Sanders
2.11 - Theo Johnson
2.12 - Ja'Lynn Polk
2.14 - Bucky Irving
2.15 - Junior Colson
2.16 - Malachi Corley

3.02 - Laiatu Latu
3.03 - Kimani Vidal
3.04 - Jared Verse
3.05 - Tip Reiman
3.06 - Jermaine Burton
3.07 - Luke McCaffrey
3.08 - Jalen McMillan
3.09 - Ray Davis
3.10 - Payton Wilson
3.11 - Isaac Guerendo
3.12 - Chop Robinson
3.13 - Audric Estime
3.14 - Will Shipley
3.15 - Cedric Gray

4.01 - Marist Liufau
4.03 - Frank Gore Jr
4.04 - Byron Murphy

And that's it for now.

Coleman 10 picks ahead of Odunze is insanity and its not close
Yeah I had to read that twice.

If you’re the Coleman drafter, why not try to trade back a few spots then if you have Coleman so high and grab some other asset(s)?

If you’re the Coleman drafter, why not try to trade back a few spots then if you have Coleman so high and grab some other asset(s)?
As mentioned, that owner apparently did that in another league as well (mutual owners in both - they busted his nuts over it on the league chat)

As mentioned, that owner apparently did that in another league as well (mutual owners in both - they busted his nuts over it on the league chat)
Right.

My intended criticism (and my point to this board) is really not directed at the fact this guy apparently values Coleman over Odunze (heck, maybe he turns out to right), but is instead directed at the fact that he didn't recognize that he overvalued Coleman and trade back a few spots even if it just snags a late rounder or some bench player. He still gets his same guy and adds another piece - which, to me, is the best way to approach dynasty.

Right.

My intended criticism (and my point to this board) is really not directed at the fact this guy apparently values Coleman over Odunze (heck, maybe he turns out to right), but is instead directed at the fact that he didn't recognize that he overvalued Coleman and trade back a few spots even if it just snags a late rounder or some bench player. He still gets his same guy and adds another piece - which, to me, is the best way to approach dynasty.
Completely agreed. And it’s not like this isn’t an active league. We’ve had like 30 trades through five rounds. He absolutely, 100% could have definitely traded down a few spots. He probably could’ve traded to 2.01 and still gotten his guy.

Our Dynasty Rookie/DEVY Draft just wrapped up today (@JohnnyU is the Commish); I think most or all of the Team Owners are probably here on FBG

12-Team, Start 1 QB, Full PPR, no TE Premium, 4-Round Rookie/DEVY Dynasty Draft (Maximum of 12 DEVY/College Players allowed to be rostered)

Rookies Already Rostered Pre-Draft: Marvin Harrison, Jr., Caleb Williams, Brock Bowers, Xavier Worthy, Braelon Allen, Ja’Tavion Sanders

DEVY Players Already Rostered Pre-Draft: Quinshon Judkins (1), Cedric Baxter, Jr. (2), TreVeyon Henderson (3), Emeka Egbuka (4), Raheem Sanders (5), Nicholas Singleton (6)

ROUND ONE
1.01 Nabers, Malik | NYG/WR (Rookie)
1.02 Luther Burden, III | Missouri/WR (DEVY7)
1.03 Tetairoa McMillan | Arizona/WR (DEVY8)
1.04 Brooks, Jonathon | CAR/RB (Rookie)
1.05 Odunze, Rome | CHI/WR (Rookie)
1.06 Thomas Jr., Brian | JAC/WR (Rookie)
1.07 Jeremiah Smith | Ohio State/WR (DEVY9)
1.08 Evan Stewart | Oregon/WR (DEVY10)
1.09 McConkey, Ladd | LAC/WR (Rookie)
1.10 Ollie Gordon, II | Oklahoma State/RB (DEVY11)
1.11 Coleman, Keon BUF/WR (Rookie)
1.12 Benson, Trey ARI/RB (Rookie)

ROUND TWO
2.01 Omarion Hampton | UNC/RB (DEVY12)
2.02 Legette, Xavier | CAR/WR (Rookie)
2.03 Pearsall, Ricky | SF/WR (Rookie)
2.04 Daniels, Jayden | WAS/QB (Rookie)
2.05 Wright, Jaylen | MIA/RB (Rookie)
2.06 Corum, Blake | LAR/RB (Rookie)
2.07 Maye, Drake | NE/QB (Rookie)
2.08 Franklin, Troy DEN/WR (Rookie)
2.09 Mitchell, Adonai | IND/WR (Rookie)
2.10 McCarthy, J.J. | MIN/QB (Rookie)
2.11 Lloyd, MarShawn | GB/RB (Rookie)
2.12 Polk, Ja’Lynn | NE/WR (Rookie)

ROUND THREE
3.01 Sinnott, Ben | WAS/TE (Rookie)
3.02 Corley, Malachi | NYJ/WR (Rookie)
3.03 Wilson, Roman | PIT/WR (Rookie)
3.04 Nix, Bo | DEN/QB (Rookie)
3.05 Penix Jr., Michael | ATL QB (Rookie)
3.06 Burton, Jermaine | CIN/WR (Rookie)
3.07 Washington, Malik | MIA/WR (Rookie)
3.08 Guerendo, Isaac | SF/RB (Rookie)
3.09 McCaffrey, Luke | WAS/WR (Rookie)
3.10 Baker, Javon | NE/WR (Rookie)
3.11 Vidal, Kimani | LAC/RB (Rookie)
3.12 Estime, Audric | DEN/RB (Rookie)

ROUND FOUR
4.01 Shipley, Will | PHI/RB (Rookie)
4.02 Tracy, Tyrone | NYG/RB (Rookie)
4.03 McMillan, Jalen | TB/WR (Rookie)
4.04 Walker, Devontez | BAL/WR (Rookie)
4.05 Davis, Ray | BUF/RB (Rookie)
4.06 Laube, Dylan | LV/RB (Rookie)
4.07 Ali, Rasheen | BAL/RB (Rookie)
4.08 Irving, Bucky | TB/RB (Rookie)
4.09 Flournoy, Ryan | DAL/WR (Rookie)
4.10 Zachariah Branch | USC/WR (DEVY5) (Raheem Sanders Released)
4.11 Cowing, Jacob | SF/WR (Rookie)
4.12 Johnson, Theo | NYG/TE (Rookie)

Notes: This is a group of experienced, knowledgeable, and active owners; we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, or TE), (1 PK and 1 Def/ST). There were no huge surprises here, but there were a couple of mild ones. (There were a number of trades.)

12 team SF PPR Best Ball Dynasty (my 2 picks in bold :pickle: )

1.1 Caleb
1.2 MHjr
1.3 Nabers
1.4 Bowers
1.5 Daniels
1.6 Odunze
1.7 Coleman
1.8 Maye
1.9 McCarthy
1.10 Thomas Jr.
1.11 Worthy
1.12 McConkey

2.1 Brooks
2.2 Nix
2.3 Benson
2.4 Corley
2.5 Penix
2.6 Pearsall
2.7 Mitchell
2.8 Legette
2.9 Wright
2.10 Corum
2.11 Polk
2.12 Franklin

3.1 Roman Wilson
3.2 Sinnott
3.3 Vidal
3.4 Burton
3.5 Ray Davis
3.6 Malik Washington
3.7 Lloyd
3.8 Estime
3.9 Theo Johnson
3.10 McCaffrey
3.11 Shipley
3.12 Guerendo

Last edited:
I'll update as this one moves along. 5 rounds. PPR Start 1 QB (QB heavy scoring), 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, IDP with much lower scoring

Rd. 1
1) Caleb Williams
2) Marvin Harrison Jr.
3) Nabers
4) Rome
5) Brian Thomas Jr.
6) Ladd
7) Brooks
8) Worthy
9) Keon Coleman
10) JJ McCarthy
11) Jaylen Brooks
12) Bowers

Rd. 2
1) Maye
2) Leggette
3) Benson
4) Daniels
5) Mitchell
6) Roman Wilson
7) Pearsall
8) Corum
9) Sinnot
10) Bucky Irving
11) Marshawn Lloyd
12) Michael Penix

Rd. 3
1) Nix
2) Troy Franklin
3) Tyrone Tracy
4) Jermain Burton
5) Corley
6) Ray Davis
7) Polk
8) Javon Baker
9) Guerendo
10) Vidal
11) Sanders
12) Braelon Allen

Rd. 4
1) Malik Washington
2) Luke McCaffrey
3) Jared Wiley
4) Brenden Rice
5) Theo Johnson
6) Dallas Turner
7) Tez Walker
8) Audric Estime
9) Laiatu Latu
10) Dante Miller
11) Cade Stover
12) Jared Verse

Rd. 5
1) Jalen McMillan
2) Erik All
3) Rasheed Ali
4) Jacob Cowing
5) Spencer Rattler
6) Quinyon Mitchell
7) Frank Gore jr
8) Will Shipley
9) Blake Watson
10) Will Reichard
11) Braden Fiske
12) Jaheim Bell

Caleb goes 1 to an owner with Stroud and Kyler, leaving me with MHJ :shrug:

I ended up with Harrison (1.2), Daniels (2.4), Pearsall (2.7), Corum (2.8), Lloyd (2.11), Baker (3.8), Estime (4.8) and Shipley (5.8).
Definitely had some major major value fall my way with a lot of these picks relative to ADP I'm seeing out there, but I'll take it.
I also had 1.8, but once Ladd and Brooks were gone, I moved it with 2.9 for Lamar Jackson.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread