What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PLEASE DELETE (1 Viewer)

steveski

Footballguy
DELETE. Sorry everybody. League mate sent me this and scared the #### out of me. Sorry for not fact checking first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha Im so sorry guys. League mate sent it to me since he traded me Dez for Forte in a package deal earlier. Not sure how to edit the title. I'll try again.

Why are you posting an article from 2010?
well

I would guess he did it to try and fool people into thinking Dez was hurt and incite panic, which he would think was funny. It is an internet action sometimes called "fishing". You throw some statement out there not for any reason other than to get a reaction, if people take the "bait" and react, then you have caught them.

just a guess though

Haha Im so sorry guys. League mate sent it to me since he traded me Dez for Forte in a package deal earlier. Not sure how to edit the title. I'll try again.
well in this case you OP was "fished", and he pretty much swallowed the hook and flopped around in a most public manner.

:)

(if you do a full edit of your first post you can change the title)

well in this case you OP was "fished", and he pretty much swallowed the hook and flopped around in a most public manner.

:)

(if you do a full edit of your first post you can change the title)
I did. Thanks. Probably a combination of only 5 hours of sleep, being an embarassed Giants fan and already being concerned about Dez Bryant's lack of production.

Users who are viewing this thread