What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoffs Thread - Denver V New England (1 Viewer)

Jesus beat the rapist last week, now he faces Bill Belichik, Satan incarnate. I say God 33, Beelzebub 24.

Jesus beat the rapist last week, now he faces Bill Belichik, Satan incarnate. I say God 33, Beelzebub 24.
So Brady passes for 666 yards averaging 6.66 per completion and still loses?

Last edited by a moderator:
My playoff league secret weapon - Chad Ochocinco. It's been the plan all year - make him look like he's done and come playoffs - TD mania. Or, I wasted a roster spot. :shrug:

'Yankee23Fan said:
My playoff league secret weapon - Chad Ochocinco. It's been the plan all year - make him look like he's done and come playoffs - TD mania. Or, I wasted a roster spot. :shrug:
I'm thinking that second one.

One mistake is one mistake too many against this team. Denver needed to play perfect to win. Perfection was just lost. I hate to say it, but i don't see any way Denver keeps this one close, let alone wins.

If the league wants the Pats to win to prove spygate wasnt that big a deal then there's nothing anybody can do about it. Only way to explain that Gonk td.

Why don't the refs just call it a Packers vs Patriots SB and save us some time...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that's one of those ones where the call on the field was going to stand. Just not enough evidence one way or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread