What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philly D (1 Viewer)

SteelerMurf

Footballguy
Every time I play Philly's D they kill me, every year every instance. So I draft them. They SUCK!

Why? Has anyone seen their games? There are a lot better plays from week to week (you know pick up defense going vs. rookie QB or Browns, etc).

I don't want to cut them lose as I have this stuck in my head that they are a dominant defense....but maybe those days are gone? Still in shock about how many pts they gave up to Detroit

Thoughts? Homers, haters?

I didn't think they would be great this year, but Bradley makes a huge difference to that LBer crew. So it's worth seeing what they toss up this week before cutting bait.

Remember, your concern is fantasy defense. Their scheme lends itself to lots of sacks. Plus, they have studly kick returners. Stick with them. I know I am.

I'm sticking with Philly, I might look to grab another defense from the wire to play matchups with. We'llsee who gets dropped in the byes.

I'm sticking with Philly, I might look to grab another defense from the wire to play matchups with. We'llsee who gets dropped in the byes.
thinking about doing the same but using the "matchup this week" Cincy and Wash have almost irresistible matchups.

Users who are viewing this thread