What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

patriots offensive line, all questionable? (1 Viewer)

DA RAIDERS

Footballguy
OL New England Patriots (NE) T Nick Kaczur partially participated in Saturday's practice and is questionable to play in Week 12.

C Dan Koppen partially participated in Saturday's practice and is questionable to play in Week 12.

T Matt Light partially participated in Saturday's practice and is questionable to play in Week 12.

G Stephen Neal partially participated in Saturday's practice and is questionable to play in Week 12.

T Sebastian Vollmer did not practice on Saturday and is questionable to play in Week 12.

----------------------------

wtf? i think they beat the saints but this gives me pause.

No, they've really all been banged up for a few weeks now. Each one of them has missed at least parts of games due to injuries. Matt Light hasn't played at all in many weeks, Vollmer has been holding down his spot (more than adequately, btw). Some guy named LeVoir has been getting playing time with all the injuries.

And listing them all as QUEST makes it tough for the D to focus blitzes on the weak area of the line (where the replacement is), because they don't know where the starters are and where the backups are.

NE knows at least some of those guys are for sure going to play but are listing them as QUEST anyway. Based on this listing 2 or 3 of their lineman should be out today (50%).

And listing them all as QUEST makes it tough for the D to focus blitzes on the weak area of the line (where the replacement is), because they don't know where the starters are and where the backups are. NE knows at least some of those guys are for sure going to play but are listing them as QUEST anyway. Based on this listing 2 or 3 of their lineman should be out today (50%).
Yeah, 'cause that's how NE does things

Aren't the rules regarding the injury report tied to how much practice time a player has missed? If they missed some or all of a certain amount of practice time during the week due to injury, I think they get classified as questionable.

It's entirely possible that Light won't play, and not out of the question that at least one other won't see the field. Light's under some pressure to get back on the field though, because Vollmer is on the verge of stealing his starting gig.

And listing them all as QUEST makes it tough for the D to focus blitzes on the weak area of the line (where the replacement is), because they don't know where the starters are and where the backups are. NE knows at least some of those guys are for sure going to play but are listing them as QUEST anyway. Based on this listing 2 or 3 of their lineman should be out today (50%).
Yeah, 'cause that's how NE does things
:football: The Pats don't put players on the injury report and some people complain.The Pats put players on the injury report and some people complain. :wall:

I thought this was pretty standard in NE. The NFL really has no incentive for coaches not to cheat the injury reports.

OL New England Patriots (NE) T Nick Kaczur partially participated in Saturday's practice and is questionable to play in Week 12.C Dan Koppen partially participated in Saturday's practice and is questionable to play in Week 12.T Matt Light partially participated in Saturday's practice and is questionable to play in Week 12.G Stephen Neal partially participated in Saturday's practice and is questionable to play in Week 12.T Sebastian Vollmer did not practice on Saturday and is questionable to play in Week 12. ----------------------------wtf? i think they beat the saints but this gives me pause.
They have 17 players questionable, and I don't think it's gamesmanship. They are a banged up squad right now.

And listing them all as QUEST makes it tough for the D to focus blitzes on the weak area of the line (where the replacement is), because they don't know where the starters are and where the backups are.
Don't think this will be much of a factor either way. Gregg Williams bag of blitz schemes is very deep ... and well-ingrained.

Users who are viewing this thread