What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Over/Under- Brady: 4 TD's (1 Viewer)

Bowe has been the king of garbage time this season. I expect that to continue this week.

Brady will rack up some points in the second half.

Rule #1 of playing fantasy football. NEVER take advice about a player who is on an NFL team from a poster who has the NAME OF THE TEAM IN HIS/HER USER NAME, as he is possibly biased and may even have said player on one (or all) of his fantasy teams, thus inlfuence his bias. Oh and he may be drunk too.

:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
So the Seahawks who have given up 3 passing TDs in 5 games are going to give up 5 passing TDs in 1 game?

Gotcha.

Under. If Seattle can hit Brady and get him rattled, I am half expecting a repeat of NE/Arizona game. Besides it seems like a common occurance for the home team underdog to cover ie Pitts vs Jags.

'DoubleG said:
Rule #1 of playing fantasy football. NEVER take advice about a player who is on an NFL team from a poster who has the NAME OF THE TEAM IN HIS/HER USER NAME, as he is possibly biased and may even have said player on one (or all) of his fantasy teams, thus inlfuence his bias. Oh and he may be drink too. :coffee:
Oh, so I'm leaning toward "way the #### under"

'DoubleG said:
Rule #1 of playing fantasy football. NEVER take advice about a player who is on an NFL team from a poster who has the NAME OF THE TEAM IN HIS/HER USER NAME, as he is possibly biased and may even have said player on one (or all) of his fantasy teams, thus inlfuence his bias. Oh and he may be drink too.

:coffee:
Yes, he may be drink.

'AngryPatriot said:
Yeah, I said it, 5 TD's this weekend, 3 or 4 by the 1st half. Fantasy gold!!! :banned:
I'll take the under... Seattle (at home) could put some pressure on Brady. It will be interesting to see how NE's offensive line does in this match-up.

Playing against Brady and wish I hadnt commented in this thread.

He's on pace for about 6 TDs and 500 yards.

:unsure:

Finish reading yet? Take your time, SNF kickoff is still a half hour away.I was trying to top the OP in absurdity, but subtle doesn't take well round these parts.
Yeah, I have a reel tuff time readin the werds, only 4 werds per minit for mee. Thanks for yer understandin.
:lmao:Sorry, and thanks for being a good sport while I'm being a smart aleck jackwagon. Totally on fumes, been up 15 hours working a bi-annaul charity (ON AN NFL SUNDAY!!!). No harm intended, just being snarky (or, if you prefer, lazy). GL this season.

Finish reading yet? Take your time, SNF kickoff is still a half hour away.I was trying to top the OP in absurdity, but subtle doesn't take well round these parts.
Yeah, I have a reel tuff time readin the werds, only 4 werds per minit for mee. Thanks for yer understandin.
:lmao:Sorry, and thanks for being a good sport while I'm being a smart aleck jackwagon. Totally on fumes, been up 15 hours working a bi-annaul charity (ON AN NFL SUNDAY!!!). No harm intended, just being snarky (or, if you prefer, lazy). GL this season.
Its all good. :) Thanks! :thumbup:

Well, I was wrong. Brady, even though he had 395 yards and 2 td's (by halftime), played poorly esp in the 2nd half. He left a ton out there and threw 2 picks in the end zone along with a few misses, one of which was called grounding. Props to the Seattle D and to their secondary on those plays.

Well, I was wrong. Brady, even though he had 395 yards and 2 td's (by halftime), played poorly esp in the 2nd half. He left a ton out there and threw 2 picks in the end zone along with a few misses, one of which was called grounding. Props to the Seattle D and to their secondary on those plays.
Those guys are damn good. Those 4 DBs make the front 7's job a whole lot easier. Really impressive job by the 'hawks putting that D together - phenominal drafting.

Users who are viewing this thread