What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Ok boys predictions who gets involved in this?

I say Both USOs solo and Rock, Fatu debut not sure if they swerve us helping Cody instead of Roman, Dustin maybe, austin 3-16 do they have the balls and spears comes to help his friend?

I’m suspecting a **** finish. Dusty style

Jimmy and hey first to enter the Frey
If Austin comes out the crowd might legit have a mass heart attack.
Man, I SO wanted the glass to shatter!

The fact they had to bring legends to help Cody instead of giving a few main roster cats some glory is typical WWE
Idk man, I think the 40th anniversary was the right time to bring out the schmozz. I loved it, and I'm the workrate nerd in here.

Just more so if WWE wants to build their own stars and give people the run that was the time. I don’t mind 1 of ceba or Taker showing up though.

Absolutely amazing. I haven't felt this great after a event in years. Banger after Banger after Banger tonight.
Seth vs MacIntyre set the bar.
The six man was was it was.
AJ Styles showed why he's one of the best in the world.
The US title match broke the bar.
Than the women broke the bar.
The main event shattered the bar. Yeah it was overbooked, but even a jaded old head like me loved every minute.

Okay, that was pretty great. Great celebration in the ring. Cool seeing Cena, Orton, Punk and other wrestlers in there to celebrate the win. And you could tell they were all legit happy for Cody.

Underrated awesome moment: Samantha Irvin's voice breaking when announcing Cody as the winner. She was seriously so happy that she wanted to cry. Awesome.

Great night!! That was a really good show. When the bells hit, I about fell off the couch.
I will enjoy this before the cynicism hits me as far as the message they were trying to push tonight as far as WWE leadership going forward.

Great night!! That was a really good show. When the bells hit, I about fell off the couch.
I will enjoy this before the cynicism hits me as far as the message they were trying to push tonight as far as WWE leadership going forward.
Get this. Vince is supposedly gone, but his daugher still did the kickoff tonight and then Pritchard (who has always been Vince's yes man/lackey) comes out at the end and is still a big part of the leadership obviously.

Okay, that was pretty great. Great celebration in the ring. Cool seeing Cena, Orton, Punk and other wrestlers in there to celebrate the win. And you could tell they were all legit happy for Cody.

Underrated awesome moment: Samantha Irvin's voice breaking when announcing Cody as the winner. She was seriously so happy that she wanted to cry. Awesome.
I think she had to start and stop twice because her voice was cracking. That locker room certainly seems to love Cody.

Get this. Vince is supposedly gone, but his daugher still did the kickoff tonight and then Pritchard (who has always been Vince's yes man/lackey) comes out at the end and is still a big part of the leadership obviously.
Pritchard is a friend of the Rhodes family. When Dusty was wrestling in polka dots, he traveled with ol brother love.

I think Cole is holding back from crying
Wasn’t there talk of him retiring or scaling back?
He’s been talking about doing that for like 5-8 yrs now. It’s why they have him doing Smackdown and bringing in all these new people to lead RAW commentary but most just suck. He wants to transition to a more producer role as he still hires the announcers and ring announcers.

Vince kept pushing him. I’m hoping with Hunter we get more of the frosted tips cool Cole back for one final run

I hadn’t watched wrestling in forever, but was back home and a buddy invited me over to watch it. Was a total blast. Taker was always one of my favorites, so when the lights went out and the bell rung, I was super pumped.

Users who are viewing this thread