What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL Game Thread*** Green Bay at Detroit TNF edition (1 Viewer)

That pretty much killed a bunch of teams playoff chances as well, as I only see the Seahawks losing one more(either to the Vikings or Cards), and that's a maybe given their cake schedule over the next month. The Packers slumping to 7 and 5 would have made this interesting. Field is pretty much set now, imo, outside of whatever crap team comes out of the East division.

Last edited by a moderator:
I should be mad since I picked Detroit in my weekly office pool.

But all I can do is :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What horrible defense on that last play. The ball was in the air and I was like..."A Packer is going to catch that..."

Why is Megatron not out there on that play? 6'6 guy who specializes in high pointing jump balls? Nah, I like our 5'8 dbs' odds. I swear Rodgers looked 6 inches taller then every lions DB.

Walking Boot said:
Can't remember last time 2 consecutive games ended on extra point kneel downs.
Seems like new trend with longer extra points and all. Not wanting to risk a block-6.

I expected to see Calvin in the game as a goal line defending DB. Seems like he should have been in for exactly this type of thing - to knock down any jump balls.

Users who are viewing this thread