What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Fred Jackson - Moving Forward (1 Viewer)

So do you adjust Lynch in your rankings due to Jackson being there? Is this good or bad for Lynch?
Last time I checked, Fred Jackson is a 34-year old RB. I wouldn't move Marshawn an inch.
Everything I read locally is Jackson will be the third down back due to his great blocking skills. O-line against the pass is suppose to be pretty sub par. I wouldn't move Lynch at all.

Remember the CJ Spiller owners that used to write Fred Jax off?

I wouldn't worry in this case though... Jackson will probably just be the 3rd down and goal line back. :P

So, even if lynch plays in week 3, once this game is in hand for Seattle, they'll rest beast mode and let Fred score us some points in week 3? I'm on board.

I'm desperate, don't be critical.

anyone got a take on what's going on in SEA? kind of surprised he only got 4 touches w/ marshawn out for 3+ qtrs.

holding in redraft to see how bad lynch really is?

The last little bit of a career that FJAX had, may have just went down the toilet.

I always liked the guy, but it looks like this is likely going to be a sad way out of the NFL.

Hopefully its not a serious injury though.

TZM

wat?

Bump Rawls ? lol
Yes, and that was my very first thought.

I just cut Rawls yesterday when some fool in one of my leagues dropped LeSean McCoy.

Makes me wish I would have somehow kept him on that squad, even though I am loaded at RB.

You gotta think Rawls is a definite hold now, wherever you have him, or can get your hands on him.

At least until this all settles out.

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason La Confora is tweeting on this. His sources are telling him there was no racing and Lynch was not involved. Jackson lost control of his vehicle outside of the practice facility and nobody is seriously hurt.

Pretty much confirmed by multiple sources now that Fred wasn't racing, Lynch only showed up after the fact with other teammates to make sure Fred was OK, and Fred is perfectly fine and not hurt.

So pretty much the only thing TMZ got right is that Jackson was in an accident.

Pretty much confirmed by multiple sources now that Fred wasn't racing, Lynch only showed up after the fact with other teammates to make sure Fred was OK, and Fred is perfectly fine and not hurt.

So pretty much the only thing TMZ got right is that Jackson was in an accident.
My faith in TMZ might just be permanently weakened.

Users who are viewing this thread