What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official 2017 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles* - Parade of Champions Down Broad Street! (3 Viewers)

I think he would have gotten a HC job sooner rather then later.  Really hope we don't lose Reich too though - it's a little odd that he didn't wait to see if he would get the OC job here if Reich leaves though.  Unless a)he wanted to move on, or b) MIN made him make a decision right away
Probably dangled the opportunity to call plays, too.  Doubt he'd have the chance here, even if he were promoted to OC,  as that's Doug's job.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Still catching up on the thread, but several posts in a row about trading Foles spurred me to post.

Id someone is willing to part with a 1, we should give it serious consideration. BUT....I don't care about the compensation. I'd rather they simply did right by Nick...involve him in the process and let him pick his spot...he DESERVES it! If that means taking a 3 instead of a late 1 or high 2, so be it. He deserves to start somewhere, and if we can help him pick his spot and get SOMETHING (anything) in return, we should do it.

Having him for a couple weeks at the beginning of next season is not a good enough reason to hold on to him instead of getting value for him.

Nowhere is one word.

Lies. I was here mentioning how much of a disgrace Jeff Fisher was before it was cool to say. You and your but buddy sound just as dumb there too. Try the search feature. 

The genius part isn’t an act. Nick Foles, like I said he could, won us our first Super Bowl!

**back to ignore you boys go**

PHILLY! PHILLY!
I'm glad you've matured over the year you disappeared for. 

Still catching up on the thread, but several posts in a row about trading Foles spurred me to post.

Id someone is willing to part with a 1, we should give it serious consideration. BUT....I don't care about the compensation. I'd rather they simply did right by Nick...involve him in the process and let him pick his spot...he DESERVES it! If that means taking a 3 instead of a late 1 or high 2, so be it. He deserves to start somewhere, and if we can help him pick his spot and get SOMETHING (anything) in return, we should do it.

Having him for a couple weeks at the beginning of next season is not a good enough reason to hold on to him instead of getting value for him.
:goodposting:

Probably dangled the opportunity to call plays, too.  Doubt he'd have the chance here, even if he were promoted to OC,  as that's Doug's job.  
This makes a lot of sense actually. 

Man that one stings. Reich is gonna get a hc job either this year or next, so defilippo was the guy I wanted to stay over any other coordinator. Damn. 

Please pay Reich whatever it costs to keep him here. 

Yea, I'm there too.  If Minnesota offers us a #2, and Foles wants to take it so he can go be a starter - we do it.  He did his part, we need to do right by him.

@ShaHBucks man be cool here. This is a celebration thread now. Whether you, me, and all the boys in here were right or wrong about anything just doesn’t matter anymore. WE WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!!
If you remember anything he ever posted, being right was the only thing that ever matters to that guy. Told guys to kill themselves when they argued with him, bragged in every thread about his good calls, then disappeared like a ghost (even on his own team) anytime things didn't go his way. Not surprised it took a Foles MVP to have him reactivate just to tell us all he's the best talent evaluator in this thread and how right he was. 

Not sure why now is a good time to start talking smack to fans of this team who are ecstatic. This is a once in a lifetime moment right now, we should be celebrating TOGETHER, especially those of us who have been through all the UPS and downs the last couple years.  Nothing can bring down our happiness and unity, not even this dude!  

(Had to channel some of my inner kelce for the last part)

Post-parade may be time to shut this one down for posterity and start up the 2018 thread.
Yep. Anyone else wanna do it and do the title updates?  If not then I'll happily start it up first thing in the morning and take it on. 

This isn’t charity time. Eagles shouldn’t help a conference rival fix the most important position in sports without heavy compensation. No reason to trade the best $7 million insurance policy unless it impacts the Eagles franchise dramatically going forward with a top 10 pick or multiple picks of value

Agree. But I don't think any team is going to throw us a late 1st or high 2nd if he isn't being brought in to start there. 

Agree. But I don't think any team is going to throw us a late 1st or high 2nd if he isn't being brought in to start there. 
Absolutely, but that wasn't my point. My point is that they should involve NIck in the process and LET HIM PICK where to go...let that be the most important factor, not the compensation. Let word of that get out, and it'll help us in the FA market as well. It isn't always about getting maximum return on a specific deal (trade).

And if he'd rather stay...then do that. He deserves that as well!

Absolutely, but that wasn't my point. My point is that they should involve NIck in the process and LET HIM PICK where to go...let that be the most important factor, not the compensation. Let word of that get out, and it'll help us in the FA market as well. It isn't always about getting maximum return on a specific deal (trade).

This is a good perspective.  Refreshing.  Hopefully the Eagles follow your advice (it may actually benefit them in the long run as you allude to).

Seems like something I could see Pederson really pushing for.  Foles also seems like the kind of guy that is loyal, and might even pick somewhere in the AFC as a result.  There's not too many ways this situation could really hurt us unless he demands to go to the Giants or something.

This isn’t charity time. Eagles shouldn’t help a conference rival fix the most important position in sports without heavy compensation. No reason to trade the best $7 million insurance policy unless it impacts the Eagles franchise dramatically going forward with a top 10 pick or multiple picks of value
Yea no way I'm trading Foles to a conference opponent for anything less than a first plus. Why would we help Minnesota get in our way for next year by giving them the Super bowl MVP for a discount?

@ShaHBucks man be cool here. This is a celebration thread now. Whether you, me, and all the boys in here were right or wrong about anything just doesn’t matter anymore. WE WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!!
I can’t convince them that I was right even when I’m right lmao. There’s no hope for the hopeless  

You’re absolutely correct buddy. We are the Champions! I knew that for a fact watching a guy tear down the broad street sign Sunday night, or the kids hanging on the b & Chestnut signs getting beers thrown at them and others throwing a light pole into a store window right behind a squad of bike cops. I even have all of the footage on my phone. The Big D Nick chants took the cake. GoogleMaps says I walked 4 miles to smell the raw emotion on the street that night. There is no taking away from that. It’s all facts. I’m just speaking for all of the underdogs like Kelce did lol. 

Junior was the end of my sht list anyway. I’m glad he spoke up because I forgot all about him. I took a little piss in his kool-aid. He’ll be fine. They’re ignored unless you guys mention them in reference to me. I could careless, but you’re kidding yourself if you didn’t think I wasn’t going to have some fun with this. 

I can’t convince them that I was right even when I’m right lmao. There’s no hope for the hopeless  

You’re absolutely correct buddy. We are the Champions! I knew that for a fact watching a guy tear down the broad street sign Sunday night, or the kids hanging on the b & Chestnut signs getting beers thrown at them and others throwing a light pole into a store window right behind a squad of bike cops. I even have all of the footage on my phone. The Big D Nick chants took the cake. GoogleMaps says I walked 4 miles to smell the raw emotion on the street that night. There is no taking away from that. It’s all facts. I’m just speaking for all of the underdogs like Kelce did lol. 

Junior was the end of my sht list anyway. I’m glad he spoke up because I forgot all about him. I took a little piss in his kool-aid. He’ll be fine. They’re ignored unless you guys mention them in reference to me. I could careless, but you’re kidding yourself if you didn’t think I wasn’t going to have some fun with this. 
Leave it to Shah to turn a positive into a negative. He became a fan again for the sole reason of trying to come piss the parade. He never would have returned to the thread if Carson won us the title. Ever. 

Next. 

Assuming Reich moves on as well, wouldn't be surprised if both vacancies were filled internally. Staley bumped up to OC while Press Taylor takes over as QB coach.
I feel like Reich might stay. Maybe defilippo knew Reich was staying and he wouldn't get his shot to be an OC here.  Hope that's the case. 

Also hope he doesn't use what he knows of our offense against us. Minny / Philly might be becoming a little bit of a fierce rivalry moving forward. 

Leave it to Shah to turn a positive into a negative. He became a fan again for the sole reason of trying to come piss the parade. He never would have returned to the thread if Carson won us the title. Ever. 

Next. 
He's not an Eagles fan. He disappeared after running his mouth about Foles in 2015. When Foles was terrible with the Rams (7 TDs and 10 interceptions) ShahSiss ran away and buried his head in the sand. He disappeared for two years. Then he crawls back and wants to join the loyal fans and act like he was a part of this. Screw him. He's as pertinant to this Eagles thread as Todd Pinkston is. I'm actually glad he poked his head back in to let everyone kick him in the face. I forgot all about that kid. 

Now back to the things that matter, yes, I want Staley as OC. He's earned it. 

He's not an Eagles fan. He disappeared after running his mouth about Foles in 2015. When Foles was terrible with the Rams (7 TDs and 10 interceptions) ShahSiss ran away and buried his head in the sand. He disappeared for two years. Then he crawls back and wants to join the loyal fans and act like he was a part of this. Screw him. He's as pertinant to this Eagles thread as Todd Pinkston is. I'm actually glad he poked his head back in to let everyone kick him in the face. I forgot all about that kid. 

A Stinkston comparison, ouch!!!!!!

Let's not say things we can't take back here........

I think he would have gotten a HC job sooner rather then later.  Really hope we don't lose Reich too though - it's a little odd that he didn't wait to see if he would get the OC job here if Reich leaves though.  Unless a)he wanted to move on, or b) MIN made him make a decision right away
my guess is Reich probably has a sense if he is leaving or not. if he wants to say, probably told DeFelippo he was staying. 

i think it is more about doing right by Foles. Certainly want to do it and not hurt the team, but free agents and agents of player would certainly like the org. if they help a guy's career and don't hold him back. Really is up to if Nick wants to stay here, raise his family, and enjoy life as a back-up, or if he wants to try and start for a few years for someone.

Eagles seem to benefit just as much as an org. if they are a place of destination as a 1st round pick could be (hello Marcus Smart)

I think he deserves it. He put in his time.
they talked about Duce making a breakthrough for black coaches when he keeps ascending. not sure if it was click bait or what, i think the story came out during SB week, but he certainly seems to be on the right track. Happy for the guy. i know 1 thing multiple players said is that it is nice playing for Doug as a former player, Duce certainly seems be able to connect with the players

man hate to get in the middle of this lover's tift, but i did see you point out to JuniorNB "nowhere" is one word. Just would like to point out your use of the bolded/underlined about should also be "care less"  :P

thinking of you @Polish Hammer  :bowtie:

man hate to get in the middle of this lover's tift, but i did see you point out to JuniorNB "nowhere" is one word. Just would like to point out your use of the bolded/underlined about should also be "care less"  :P

thinking of you @Polish Hammer  :bowtie:
Lol. Always sweet when the grammar police prove to be idiots.  :lmao:

they talked about Duce making a breakthrough for black coaches when he keeps ascending. not sure if it was click bait or what, i think the story came out during SB week, but he certainly seems to be on the right track. Happy for the guy. i know 1 thing multiple players said is that it is nice playing for Doug as a former player, Duce certainly seems be able to connect with the players
Who else could they bring back from that 1999 Eagles offense to coach? Torrence Smalls? Charles Johnson? Or Maybe Defense. What's Tim Hauck doing these days?

Enjoy it man, we've waited a long time for this. :thumbup:
Sorry for the late response but when I got back I literally cleaned my shoes and backpack from the mud took a shower and ended up sleeping for 13 hrs in and out and then went to work this morning.

* So since I live on the main line I took my friend and got on SEPTA bus used my keycard pass. I had 6 Beers all 1 Pints in my backpack and bought a portable Phone charger the day before in there. Half my street I think was on my bus. Ride there was fine and we left around 7:15 at the bus got to the art museum like at 8PM. 

*We didn't eat anything till after the parade. My buddy had a bad stomach and frankly all the lines for anything you would've waited 30-45 mins to get anything. We ended up in the Oval next to the William Penn Statue. 

* The screens at 8AM played the entire SB commercial and HT free. Everyone was still cheering and there was a lot of young people there. The oval was so muddy it felt like I was at some outdoor music festival in the infield. The game ended right at 11AM so we had something to do for 3 hrs. Some guy put up a foldable chair and people started chanting for the chair. Some guy climbed one of the Light poles and people started trying to chuck Budlight cans at him and chanted #######. 

*Once the parade started the music started playing and the party really started. The only thing I took exception too and was surprised by was some of the song choices they didn't play the clean version. The Rap songs especially and I heard a few N Bombs dropped. I was kind of surprised considering all the older crowd plus young people there didn't think that was a smart choice. Music selection overall had a 90s Rap, Euro dance feel with I think it was Meek in the mix. People were dancing and singing and they showed the parade on the proejectile screens 

* Phone online service was terrible but I did Catch Kelce's outfit on Facebook prior. They turned the volume down when they had a few of the interviews from Doug, Cox and Roles but the majority they showed the coverage from Comcast and played the music. 

* I didn't meet my cousins or my Uncle until after. but when the Convoy of Players and coaches and everyone pulled through behind us and went to the back of the art museum the crowd really went wild. Some guy flew a drone and a CLEVLAND BROWNS FAN CAME TO THE PARADE HOLDING A SIGN THAT SAID "I'm a Browns fan from Cleveland Just came to see what winning was like." It was funny but you really felt bad for the guy. I guess because we know how it feels. 

* When the speeches started I copped a piss in an empty beer can I had (No way was I running to the rest room at that point or I'd have missed everything). When Lurie came on thats when the emotions starts and I got pretty teary eyed especially when he talked about Fans and players no longer with us. The speeches were great and everyone laughed when Kelce was going on and said "And everyone doubted Lane Johnson could stay off the Juice". After awhile everyone started the whole Stone Cold What? chant after every pause he had. Probably one of the best speeches ever. I'll admit if I was one of the players I probably would've acted just like Kelce at the parade. 

* I found out from a coworker that some of the special teams guys got off the float. They told the fans to start chucking beer to the them on the top of the buses which is why everyone was chucking beer. Saw Trey Burton's interview where someone almost clocked him and Doug's one handed catch.

* My co worker who's son works for the team couldn't remember the street she was on but her son set it up to get off the bus when he found her and ran over to her and his Brother and hugged them both as well as his GF and some other fans. She showed me the video today and said she was happy I had a good time and see told me my Pop-Pop would've been proud I went. It was a touching moment for both of us losing someone so close who was also a fan. Her with her oldest son and me with my Grandfather. 

* After the speeches everyone left at once.Everyone was finding spots to take a leak and I went about twice once near a barricade with a few other guys and ran behind a car in a parking garage as well.  We ended up stopping at a vendor truck we passed on the way in and got curds which was no where close to as good as Toronto. I tried contacting my cousin who was on 19th and Callahill at the Tike and Kite. My buddy wanted to go home so we headed to 30th st but then he said if you want to go with them he'd go home alone. (Kind of surprised he said he would do that. I had some trouble figuring where I was going. I know the Art Museum but not the area around it and today looking back at my text I realized I past him on the way to 30th St Station. I just asked a few cops and some people along the parade route where I was going. Literally ran there and when I was running I felt as light as a feather. It was weird

*Got to the tavern and the guy at the door wouldn't let me in do to no Beer or running water so I called my cousin who came right at and we basically told him I was there with family not to take a leak. Dude asked if there was a spot for me and my cousin said yeah we saved it for him. He asked how long we'd be there and he said no more then 30More minutes. Got there saw my Uncle from NY, My Uncle and Moms older brother, My other cousin who was his brother (Who came down from Boston and got $20 discount on his breakfast Sun up there for being a good Eagles fan). We all embraced like there had been a terrible event and we were seeing each other for the first time in yrs. There was some crying hi fives and everything else. I'm sure a similar scene for many family members. My Uncle said he saw one of my other Cousins who is working for the TB Lightening as part as his Internship with USF for Sports management but he couldn't come with us as he was under 21 which kind of stunk. I met my Uncles buddies who he tailgates with too. We left the bar around 4:30

* We all walked toward City Hall and said our good byes as my Uncle had to get on the Norristown line home with my one cousin. My Other Uncle parked in Camden so he had to get PATCO and my other cousin just walked as he lives in Kensington. Somehow I missed the MFL and walked for a good 45 mins. I had cops and SEPTA workers telling me all different things that didn't seem correct finally I asked a good citizen of the city who said on 8th street get on across the street from here just make sure you go Westbound. I was finally on the MFL and I think I slept from 8th st all the way to 69th street. 

* At 69th I got a slice and a coke (They ran out of cheesesteaks) and waited for the bus. Met a couple maybe early 30s two kids from my area and the dad asked asked me I worked at the ACME near them and I said I did. They had some trouble getting home so I told them to follow me. 

*Got home talked to my mom for a bit went to clean off my shoes and my backpack. I then took a shower decided to lay down for a bit (Around 8 pm) woke up dazed it was 11PM and decided I was just going go back to bed under covers and everything. In and out of sleep all night. Woke up at 8AM and went to work till about 3. I was still tired so  slept from like 4:30-6PM today. I then met Jason Kielce at Carl's Cards in my township, got his autograph and gave him a huge thank you hug and told him this is from every Eagles fan World Wide. 

It was all worth it and I'd do it again in.a heartbeat. Just think my Uncles, Cousins and I will plane this better next time maybe meet all together and find a spot. The art museum was fun but I missed not being able to party like I wanted to and enjoy everything with my family. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning Football Sent Kyle Brandt to the Parade and it seems he had a blast. An anonymous fan sent him edibles and a TY card to him about how when the playoffs started he stood up for us and didn't back down all the way too the end. Trey Burton was on ### this morning. Saw a min or two of it at work trying to find the video online now. 

Insein said:
Kelce is Lit!!!

Going full WWE!!!
We went Full Stone Cold What? Chants on him too. I really wanted to start a Too Sweet chant but I'm not sure how far that would've went. Probably would've been awesome though. 

McGarnicle said:
NFL Network cut out for like 30 seconds, god forbid we hear a naughty word. Gotta find that uncut somewhere because that was great. :lol:  
Meanwhile during the parade we were hearing Rap where it was unedited and N Bombs were being dropped left and right. Go figure. I hate the FCC at times. 

Sorry for the late response but when I got back I literally cleaned my shoes and backpack from the mud took a shower and ended up sleeping for 13 hrs in and out and then went to work this morning.

* So since I live on the main line I took my friend and got on SEPTA bus used my keycard pass. I had 6 Beers all 1 Pints in my backpack and bought a portable Phone charger the day before in there. Half my street I think was on my bus. Ride there was fine and we left around 7:15 at the bus got to the art museum like at 8PM. 

*We didn't eat anything till after the parade. My buddy had a bad stomach and frankly all the lines for anything you would've waited 30-45 mins to get anything. We ended up in the Oval next to the William Penn Statue. 

* The screens at 8AM played the entire SB commercial and HT free. Everyone was still cheering and there was a lot of young people there. The oval was so muddy it felt like I was at some outdoor music festival in the infield. The game ended right at 11AM so we had something to do for 3 hrs. Some guy put up a foldable chair and people started chanting for the chair. Some guy climbed one of the Light poles and people started trying to chuck Budlight cans at him and chanted #######. 

*Once the parade started the music started playing and the party really started. The only thing I took exception too and was surprised by was some of the song choices they didn't play the clean version. The Rap songs especially and I heard a few N Bombs dropped. I was kind of surprised considering all the older crowd plus young people there didn't think that was a smart choice. Music selection overall had a 90s Rap, Euro dance feel with I think it was Meek in the mix. People were dancing and singing and they showed the parade on the proejectile screens 

* Phone online service was terrible but I did Catch Kelce's outfit on Facebook prior. They turned the volume down when they had a few of the interviews from Doug, Cox and Roles but the majority they showed the coverage from Comcast and played the music. 

* I didn't meet my cousins or my Uncle until after. but when the Convoy of Players and coaches and everyone pulled through behind us and went to the back of the art museum the crowd really went wild. Some guy flew a drone and a CLEVLAND BROWNS FAN CAME TO THE PARADE HOLDING A SIGN THAT SAID "I'm a Browns fan from Cleveland Just came to see what winning was like." It was funny but you really felt bad for the guy. I guess because we know how it feels. 

* When the speeches started I copped a piss in an empty beer can I had (No way was I running to the rest room at that point or I'd have missed everything). When Lurie came on thats when the emotions starts and I got pretty teary eyed especially when he talked about Fans and players no longer with us. The speeches were great and everyone laughed when Kelce was going on and said "And everyone doubted Lane Johnson could stay off the Juice". After awhile everyone started the whole Stone Cold What? chant after every pause he had. Probably one of the best speeches ever. I'll admit if I was one of the players I probably would've acted just like Kelce at the parade. 

* I found out from a coworker that some of the special teams guys got off the float. They told the fans to start chucking beer to the them on the top of the buses which is why everyone was chucking beer. Saw Trey Burton's interview where someone almost clocked him and Doug's one handed catch.

* My co worker who's son works for the team couldn't remember the street she was on but her son set it up to get off the bus when he found her and ran over to her and his Brother and hugged them both as well as his GF and some other fans. She showed me the video today and said she was happy I had a good time and see told me my Pop-Pop would've been proud I went. It was a touching moment for both of us losing someone so close who was also a fan. Her with her oldest son and me with my Grandfather. 

* After the speeches everyone left at once.Everyone was finding spots to take a leak and I went about twice once near a barricade with a few other guys and ran behind a car in a parking garage as well.  We ended up stopping at a vendor truck we passed on the way in and got curds which was no where close to as good as Toronto. I tried contacting my cousin who was on 19th and Callahill at the Tike and Kite. My buddy wanted to go home so we headed to 30th st but then he said if you want to go with them he'd go home alone. (Kind of surprised he said he would do that. I had some trouble figuring where I was going. I know the Art Museum but not the area around it and today looking back at my text I realized I past him on the way to 30th St Station. I just asked a few cops and some people along the parade route where I was going. Literally ran there and when I was running I felt as light as a feather. It was weird

*Got to the tavern and the guy at the door wouldn't let me in do to no Beer or running water so I called my cousin who came right at and we basically told him I was there with family not to take a leak. Dude asked if there was a spot for me and my cousin said yeah we saved it for him. He asked how long we'd be there and he said no more then 30More minutes. Got there saw my Uncle from NY, My Uncle and Moms older brother, My other cousin who was his brother (Who came down from Boston and got $20 discount on his breakfast Sun up there for being a good Eagles fan). We all embraced like there had been a terrible event and we were seeing each other for the first time in yrs. There was some crying hi fives and everything else. I'm sure a similar scene for many family members. My Uncle said he saw one of my other Cousins who is working for the TB Lightening as part as his Internship with USF for Sports management but he couldn't come with us as he was under 21 which kind of stunk. I met my Uncles buddies who he tailgates with too. We left the bar around 4:30

* We all walked toward City Hall and said our good byes as my Uncle had to get on the Norristown line home with my one cousin. My Other Uncle parked in Camden so he had to get PATCO and my other cousin just walked as he lives in Kensington. Somehow I missed the MFL and walked for a good 45 mins. I had cops and SEPTA workers telling me all different things that didn't seem correct finally I asked a good citizen of the city who said on 8th street get on across the street from here just make sure you go Westbound. I was finally on the MFL and I think I slept from 8th st all the way to 69th street. 

* At 69th I got a slice and a coke (They ran out of cheesesteaks) and waited for the bus. Met a couple maybe early 30s two kids from my area and the dad asked asked me I worked at the ACME near them and I said I did. They had some trouble getting home so I told them to follow me. 

*Got home talked to my mom for a bit went to clean off my shoes and my backpack. I then took a shower decided to lay down for a bit (Around 8 pm) woke up dazed it was 11PM and decided I was just going go back to bed under covers and everything. In and out of sleep all night. Woke up at 8AM and went to work till about 3. I was still tired so  slept from like 4:30-6PM today. I then met Jason Kielce at Carl's Cards in my township, got his autograph and gave him a huge thank you hug and told him this is from every Eagles fan World Wide. 

It was all worth it and I'd do it again in.a heartbeat. Just think my Uncles, Cousins and I will plane this better next time maybe meet all together and find a spot. The art museum was fun but I missed not being able to party like I wanted to and enjoy everything with my family. 
Man you did it right, Love it all from the Browns fan to pissing in a can and capped off with a Kelce man hug. Memories for a lifetime.  :thumbup:

Lane Johnson can't lay off the juice.

:lmao:

Does Kelce do anything besides read articles on the internet all day?
Kelce from what my Co worker said her son told her he saves all the articles from the doubters just for a moment like yesterday. I think he was the one who put all the underdog comments around the locker room. Dude is a character for sure but one I'd love to throw back a few cold ones with. 

If you remember anything he ever posted, being right was the only thing that ever matters to that guy. Told guys to kill themselves when they argued with him, bragged in every thread about his good calls, then disappeared like a ghost (even on his own team) anytime things didn't go his way. Not surprised it took a Foles MVP to have him reactivate just to tell us all he's the best talent evaluator in this thread and how right he was. 

Not sure why now is a good time to start talking smack to fans of this team who are ecstatic. This is a once in a lifetime moment right now, we should be celebrating TOGETHER, especially those of us who have been through all the UPS and downs the last couple years.  Nothing can bring down our happiness and unity, not even this dude!  

(Had to channel some of my inner kelce for the last part)
Sounds like a dude who posts or posted on my board. Dude was a clown even came on with other SN accounts just to troll. 

Users who are viewing this thread