What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Odd Statistics on Your Life (1 Viewer)

Pretend you die today.  Your soul floats up to heaven, but it’s a particularly busy day with deaths so there’s a backlog at the pearly gates to get in.  You’re looking at an hour plus wait so an angel flys by and hands out some reading for those in line.  It’s a pamphlet with your accrued life statistics that the omniscient God has compiled on you.  It has stats about your life like the following ones on me:

- 10,006 hours posting useless stuff on Footballguys

- 1 time, 10 total weeks in a bodycast 

-  342 times riding your rowing machine in just your underwear

- 4003 total masturbation sessions

What odd accrued statistics about YOUR life would such a pamphlet contain?
Wrong.  You said to post the odd statistics on your life. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Times struck by lightning - 0

Times home or vehicle struck by lightning - 3

Superpowers gained - 0
Good ones.

Times struck by lightning - 0

Times home or vehicle struck by lightning - 2

Superpowers gained - ?

I am still discovering the results. The most recent strike for me was in the late 70's - when I was in a car stuck by a small arc. All of the metal interior seemed to light up. I don't know if it really did, or if it was my imagination .. or superpower(s).

I seem to recall a prayer for the sick and dying as well that is often ministered but is not considered a sacrament.  Its all pretty hazy for me.  If there is to be a discussion on such matters we may want a member of the faith in good standing with the Lord and the Church to represent the church.
Good and fair point.

Oh, beating human hearts held in my hand - one.
Wow. I did not see this one coming.

So, tell me more ///

I was going to post something, but then I remembered that I forgot to factor in all those leap years. Will be right back.

Some kind of Temple of Doom challenge?
Brother was run over by a motor boat.  My father and I pulled him from the lake.  My father, a physician put my hand inside of the gapping wounds and had me hold his aorta together as we ran up the hill, to the car, and drove to the emergency room.  That was a long drive over back country roads.  My father all the time shouting to not let go or my brother would die.  It was a lot for a 12 year old.  That was the only time I saw fear in my father's eyes.

Brother was run over by a motor boat.  My father and I pulled him from the lake.  My father, a physician put my hand inside of the gapping wounds and had me hold his aorta together as we ran up the hill, to the car, and drive to the emergency room.  That was a long drive over back country roads.  My father all the time shouting to not let go or my brother would die.  It was a lot for a 12 year old.
Geez, I wrongly assumed a deer hunting situation.  I now feel like a total **** for my crappy one-liner.

That’s some heavy stuff.  Hopefully you were able to overcome that extreme trauma and weren’t scarred too much throughout your life.

Geez, now I feel like a total **** for my crappy one-liner.

That’s some heavy stuff.  Hopefully you were able to overcome that extreme trauma and weren’t scarred too much throughout your life.
Nope, no scars.  Well none on me but my brother had the most impressive scar I have ever seen on any human.  He lived, obviously.  My respect for my father and my brother's absolute toughness only grew.  As for the kid who ran him over, with the passage of time their relationship healed, somewhat, I still resent that kid who was showing off when it happened.

Oh, one-liners are a staple of my diet, please don't ever stop.  Laughter is healing, if allowed to be.

Brother was run over by a motor boat.  My father and I pulled him from the lake.  My father, a physician put my hand inside of the gapping wounds and had me hold his aorta together as we ran up the hill, to the car, and drove to the emergency room.  That was a long drive over back country roads.  My father all the time shouting to not let go or my brother would die.  It was a lot for a 12 year old.  That was the only time I saw fear in my father's eyes.
This is a really amazing story DW. 

Nope, no scars.  Well none on me but my brother had the most impressive scar I have ever seen on any human.  He lived, obviously.  My respect for my father and my brother's absolute toughness only grew.  As for the kid who ran him over, with the passage of time their relationship healed, somewhat, I still resent that kid who was showing off when it happened.

Oh, one-liners are a staple of my diet, please don't ever stop.  Laughter is healing, if allowed to be.
Good to hear. 

Elton John - Don't Go Breaking My Heart (with Kiki Dee)

If it makes you feel any better, I buy AAA in bulk. 

Plus, I have a healthy appreciation for you various appellations:

Other common names

U16 (In Britain until the 1980s)

Micro

MN2400

MX2400

Palito (Brazil)

Ministilo (Italy)

Type 286 (Soviet Union/Russia)

UM 4 (JIS)[7]

#7 (China)

6135-99-117-3143 (NSN)[8]