What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Oakland at Kansas City (1 Viewer)

Pretty quiet in here for a really important divisional game  for both teams.

Nearing end of 1st, Chiefs up 3-0, Smith and the Chiefs more effective at controlling the ball and driving downfield, though Raiders managed a solid stop to keep them to a FG.

Chiefs trying to establish the run, with Hunt running fairly well. Lynch had a spectacular run for the Raiders but they weren't able to capitalize.

I went all in on this game believing the experts that nobody can play defense.  Problem is nobody can play offense even worse.  This is going to be a 6-3 game i figure

I went all in on this game believing the experts that nobody can play defense.  Problem is nobody can play offense even worse.  This is going to be a 6-3 game i figure
Maybe, though I think both teams have yet to really get going. Now, IND/BUF? Will be interesting to see if that game produces more than 6 points total.

Kelce with a 17 yard TD, dragging 2-3 Raiders with him the last 5 yards into the EZ.

May not stand under review -- his knee may have been down before ball broke the plane.

On a 3rd and 1, Raiders throw an outside pitch and get the 1st.

On the same play, Cooper was out ahead blocking, gets rolled up on and goes down screaming in agony.

Coop can't catch a break this season.

Holy is Carr bad.  Remember when he was the second coming at the start of the season.  The guy is awful

Holy is Carr bad.  Remember when he was the second coming at the start of the season.  The guy is awful
He is definitely a different player than he was last year. Whether that's lingering backissues from  the fracture, his line not playing as well and holding off the rush, or mechanics (a lot of his balls look off target and wobbly this season), you are right in that there has been a huge regression this year in his game play.

is cooper done for game?   put him in over lafell at last second

:wall:
I don't think anything has officially been announced (or maybe I missed it) but the screaming when he went down, that he hurt the same left ankle that's been ailing, and his inability to play well through pain, I'd say it's safe to say he's done -- even if he is somehow able to get on the field again today I doubt he is able to do anything.

Carr looks completely lost. Instead of looking to get a ball downfield, get out of trouble in a collapsing pocket, etc., he folds like...well...something that folds really easily at the slightest touch.

29 yard catch by Cook -- fantastic route, throw, and toss.

Crabs gets the 2 point conversion.

26-15 with about 7 to go.

Classic Raiders -- start to give fans some hope until we realize that another 2 quick scores are highly improbable, and that they should have been playing with this urgency and fire since the first quarter.

Users who are viewing this thread