What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Orleans at Carolina (1 Viewer)

I will never get why Payton hasn't given Ingram a true shot to be their work horse. I guess it's a "system" thing. Shame

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm about to turn the Saints game on ... fellow fans, prepare for the nosedive in the Saints' fortunes.

When I can't watch the game -- Saints are something like 80-3 all-time.

When I settle in early and plan on watching the game straight through -- Saints are like 3-80.

I have -1 points for Cam in one league...But no injury being reported...wtf is going on..
He suxor and still sails the ball over his wr's head. I don't know why I thought this guy would be any good this year. He burned me two years ago and i came back for more punishment. He doesn't really have anyone to throw to though.

I've never liked Cam Newton, but I've never been a hater.  After seeing him fumble (he recovered it) and then throw a pick (his third of the game) on back-to-back plays, it's clear to me.  The Carolina Panthers have a major F#####G problem on their hands.  I can't believe how truly BAD this guy is.  So much invested and tied up in him, I don't know what the Panthers are going to do, but they're screwed.  They need to trade him.

Users who are viewing this thread