What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need some Facebook tech help (1 Viewer)

DJackson10

Footballguy
So today my Mac was fine loading Facebook newsfeed till about 2hrs ago. Its now blank and all I have are suggested friends to request when it does load. I've tried closing out and refreshing and still nothing. The app on my phone loads everything fine. Wondering if anyones had similar issues or knows a fix. 

So today my Mac was fine loading Facebook newsfeed till about 2hrs ago. Its now blank and all I have are suggested friends to request when it does load. I've tried closing out and refreshing and still nothing. The app on my phone loads everything fine. Wondering if anyones had similar issues or knows a fix. 
I'm pretty sure it means that you've reached the end of the internet... there's nothing left to load.

YOU'VE WON!!!!

I figured out the problem. Facebook is having an issue on their end. But Facebook isn't updating anyone on the issue. 

Users who are viewing this thread