What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Middle Aged Dummies!! Artists #1's have been posted!! (4 Viewers)

First cassette: Go-Go's, Beauty and the Beat

This is awesome. I love this album. One of my favorites to draft songs from.

Grammarheads, unite about that least sentence. I almost used Strunk and White's "from which to draft songs," but that usage just sounds so clunky. Can we agree that ending a sentence in "from" is okay? Like, if Jesus is just alright by you, can we also use "from" at the end of a sentence?

The only rule is you can't take anyone used in Round 1.
Because Eephus picked Damon Albarn, can i pick one an artist he has only partially covered?
Eg He has only picked 7 Gorillaz songs….most already revealed, i reckon i can do 31 unique ones, not including anything he has or will include
I would exclude them.

Grammarheads, unite about that least sentence. I almost used Strunk and White's "from which to draft songs," but that usage just sounds so clunky. Can we agree that ending a sentence in "from" is okay? Like, if Jesus is just alright by you, can we also use "from" at the end of a sentence?
Positioning a preposition at the end of a sentence goes against everything I stand for.

Seriously though, we live in colloquial times - preposition away.

Last edited:
Just listening to some songs I'm unfamiliar with

Rope - Foo Fighters

This has a start/stop quality that I don't really associate with the Foo FIghters, but the chorus brings it back to traditional Foo terrain. I dig the chorus. Then there's a breakdown at about 2:45 that sees the song veer off into some guitar and drum work. A sonic assault. I like it.

Sons & Daughters - The Decemberists

Another delightful song by a very indie band that would border on twee if they weren't so endearing and musically inclined.

Funky **** - The Prodigy

Riding a Beastie Boys sample on through the night, the track slams into some weird British dance territory, where the cities and suburbs are as concrete as the knuckleheads that enjoy this kind of music. Count me among them.

Hotel Chelsea Nights - Ryan Adams

Bluesy. This song was meant for crowds that can actually remain silent for minute (ask me, a Mogwai fan. Some audiences can't. Sometimes I can't help but whisper to a friend. I almost said date and then laughed at the thought). I'm not much on laments like this, but this is a strong song with the guitar and gospel-esque choir in the background for the second chorus.

Ain't No Fun (Waiting Round to be a Millionaire) - AC/DC

Bon Scott's AC/DC is seriously the best AC/DC. It took me about thirty-five years to realize just how much of a dimension he added to the band. Here we have a sinister blues riff with his higher-pitched throaty vocals. A perfect match. What a guitar riff at about 2:20. Sounds like "You Shook Me All Night Long."

It ain't no fun waiting round to be a millionaire

No ****, Bon. Tell me all about it.

Then the song accelerates into a rocker. Nice. I'm waiting for it to explode, but it fades away. Still a darn fine song -- it's just the punk in me wanted it to get sped up to warp riffage speed.

Follow - Brandi Carlile

This sounds a hell of a lot like The Bends-era Radiohead. I think she cribbed some of the chorus from one of the songs, actually, in the melody line. This is actually sounding like two songs I've heard previously. I just can't name them. It's a really catchy song and I see her appeal. I just can't get past how familiar this one sounds. Well, not everybody gets compared to Radiohead in my book. So there's that kind of applause for it.

ivy - Taylor Swift

I remember the Mr. T Experience played a show where the lead singer, Dr. Frank, introduced every song with him saying, "This is a song. About a girl." I feel like if Taylor could self-deprecate in the same way, it'd be a hoot. "This is a song about a guy..."

It's a good metaphor in the song. At least it isn't tortured or chintzy.

A house of stone/your ivy grows/and now I'm covered

That's a good one. Especially if you never toured all those colleges in the Northeast.

Festival - Sigur Rós

This takes, again, some patience and fortitude to make it to around that 4:40 mark of which Scoresman speaks, but the payoff is worth it again. The only thing I question is couldn't it be two different songs? One part doesn't seem to play off the other too much. Love the drums, though, that accelerate around 5:50. I think they were listening to Explosions In The Sky's drummer Chris Hrasky, who sort of propelled Explosions to their heights in the early to mid-aughts. But this track is just outstanding. The vocals at about 6:50 onward are stellar and build to that crescendo and payoff we were promised. Again, this music would have been right up my alley in the early aughts when Mogwai and Explosions ruled my day. I still love this, though. 9/10. Rave on.

International Feel - Todd Rundgren

I really like this track. Does anybody get reminded of MGMT listening to this? You can bet they were listening to Rundgren when they were spinning wheels of steel in Middletown, CT. This sounds like some of their later stuff. Even the cover art reminds me of Congratulations.

Ooh, somebody noticed. From Uproxx

"In the realms of “success freakout” records, the true antecedent of Congratulations is the 1973 psych-pop classic A Wizard, A True Star, which Todd Rundgren made as a reaction to the success of the deathless AM pop staples “Hello It’s Me” and “I Saw The Light” from 1972’s Something/Anything. Like Rundgren, VanWyndgarden and Goldwasser were interested in deconstructing pop songs and putting them back together in the wrong order. The result is music that is highly melodic without being catchy, another factor that has helped Congratulations age well."

Scuttlebuttin' - Stevie Ray Vaughn

A cool song. 1:51 or so in duration. In. Out. I like that kind of blues, because anything more fussy or jammy grates on me a bit. It was followed in my YouTube algorithm by a longer Stevie song which started just as enjoyably as the first, but went on too long for my taste. Anyway, "Scuttlebuttin'" was an enjoyable ride and a way to comment on Stevie, who is a blues legend.

Some that I knew but haven't commented or acknowledged the bands yet. These are, of course, tracks I generally like. Good stuff.

Bicycle Race - Queen

One of my favorite tracks by them. It's infectious and playful. Queen could be rather silly, and this is one of those tracks where it totally works. Everything about it. Plus we used to ride bicycles naked around our college quad while ringing their bells and singing this song. What memories of idiotic youth!

Angry Chair - Alice In Chains

Oh, I remember this track. By the time this had come out, I had sort of shed the heroin grunge chic that so much of Seattle seemed to be about. I didn't do heroin and grunge just seemed plodding. But I think I like the song more than I once did. It has an abrupt change to the chorus, but it's Layne at his best, which is to say that his lyrical stylings are melodic. I love the guitar work throughout and even though the song might be a minute and a half too long (both lyrics and music have proven their point by then) and the lyrics are desperate and depressing, it's a quality track.

If Looks Could Kill - Heart

Wow, is this ever '80s in presentation and in music. You have those synths that are punctuating the beat but are just totally anachronistic to modern ears. That said, the Wilson sisters are in fine form here vocally. Ann can really freaking sing. I used to listen to this song on cassette in the car. Brings back memories. I think I bought it because I had a crush on Nancy. Sex sells, folks. Especially to twelve year-old boys (who still, strangely, have not hit puberty quite yet in the story). But a strong track regardless of its '80s-ness.

Can't Stand Losing You - The Police

Love this track. Memories. I remember reciting this with my friend Jon to a girl we both had a crush on in high school. I think she asked which Police song we liked best and he said this one. I followed suit and she asked us to sing it, so we both did.

And my LP records and they're all scratched
I can't see the point in another day
When nobody listens to a word I say

You could call it lack of confidence
But to carry on living doesn't make much sense

Neither did teenage love. Neither of us got the girl in question, and the crush on my end was never spoken of. Heh. But I still remember the song and moment.

Old Friends - Simon and Garfunkel

I haven't concentrated or commented much on songs I know and like, which I should, because it lets the selector know he or she is doing good. This is an old favorite of mine. Long ago, when I was political, I wanted to run this ad when Frank Lautenberg was running for Senator of New Jersey and Walter "Fritz" Mondale was running in Minnesota. For some drunken reason, I thought it'd be a good idea to run the song with its "How terribly strange to be seventy" refrain. Don't ask.

Anyway, this is a poignant and moving song. How terribly strange indeed.

Rent I Pay - Spoon

This song will forever take me back to 2014/5, when we had painters painting our house and I'd listen to this stomping riff in the morning over a freshly cracked beer. Monster song. The chorus is addictive. Much like the beer.

Everybody knows just where you've been going
Everybody knows the faces you've been showing
And if that's your answer no I ain't your dancer
And if that's your answer no I ain't your dancer

Last edited:
Bicycle Race - Queen

One of my favorite tracks by them. It's infectious and playful. Queen could be rather silly, and this is one of those tracks where it totally works. Everything about it. Plus we used to ride bicycles naked around our college quad while ringing their bells and singing this song. What memories of idiotic youth!
Method acting of the Jazz album insert (NSFW) - I respect that.

So since I was talking about Asbury Park earlier, a PBS Documentary segment just aired about the city: https://pbs.org/video/look-up-asbury-park-jmuks1?source=social

My dog, Loki, is in it at about the 9:33 mark. He’s the Shiba Inu sitting on the picnic table. I’m in it about 15 seconds later (wearing a Grateful Deal Steal Your Face sweatshirt).

The whole thing is only 26 minutes and worth watching if you’re interested.
I liked that video on Asbury Park. It looks like a cool place to be. Have you eaten at most of those places? I know you're a regular at The Stone Pony. I've only been to Cape May (which I love) and Wildwood on the Jersey shore. I did go canoeing once somewhere near Atlantic City.

Because Eephus picked Damon Albarn, can i pick one an artist he has only partially covered?
Eg He has only picked 7 Gorillaz songs….most already revealed, i reckon i can do 31 unique ones, not including anything he has or will include
I would exclude them.
Damon Albarn and all his bands and alter egos belong to Eephus, Johnny.

I would exclude them.
Just pick an artist and don't over think it.

As somebody listening, I would prefer 45-50 completely new artists for part 2. Using your example, IMO people who liked eephus' output and Gorillaz songs would probably explore on their own after the draft. That's what I plan on doing, anyway. I would prefer getting introduced to all new artists and maybe some different genres. I noticed the lack of metal and hip-hop. Do we overcompensate in the next playlist or are those largely not what people like?

Last edited:
We are the World: this will always hold a selfishly huge place in my heart because it was playing when I got my first over-the-shirt feel of boob. Me and Lesley E were making out in the back corner of the roller rink during the final couples skate of the night and We are the World was blasting. Once old Ray C belted "C'mon now, lemme hear ya" I knew my time was running out before the lights came on so I just went for it. I guess Lesley was totally cool with it b/c when we went to the movies the following weekend, she initiated me making the move again.

You made out during Schindler's List, too, didn't you?

I noticed the lack of metal and hip-hop. Do we overcompensate in the next playlist or are those largely not want people like?

I could have easily done a Top 31 for Kanye West, but a lot of people here loathe him and...well, he's busy being Kanye these days, so the thought flashed through my mind for about no more than a minute. But I also don't think metal or rap are big draws around here.

So since I was talking about Asbury Park earlier, a PBS Documentary segment just aired about the city: https://pbs.org/video/look-up-asbury-park-jmuks1?source=social

My dog, Loki, is in it at about the 9:33 mark. He’s the Shiba Inu sitting on the picnic table. I’m in it about 15 seconds later (wearing a Grateful Deal Steal Your Face sweatshirt).

The whole thing is only 26 minutes and worth watching if you’re interested.
I liked that video on Asbury Park. It looks like a cool place to be. Have you eaten at most of those places? I know you're a regular at The Stone Pony. I've only been to Cape May (which I love) and Wildwood on the Jersey shore. I did go canoeing once somewhere near Atlantic City.
I've never eaten at Frank's Deli - although it's very close to my place - but have at the rest. I generally don't eat beef or pork, but I have had the Wonder Burger which is very good but likely short of the "best burger in NJ" as they claim - but the Wonder Bar is really also primarily a music venue. The Stone Pony also has an outdoor "Summer Stage" where the bigger bands play (3,000 capcity) but even inside where the capacity is 850, I've seen some major acts like The WallFlowers (with Jon Bon Jovi joining for the encore), Drive-By Truckers and Old 97s (in September).

It's really a great place to live. In Spring, Summer and Fall, I feel like I'm on a permanent vacation living here. The town is all about the beaches, the music and being dog friendly.

We are the World: this will always hold a selfishly huge place in my heart because it was playing when I got my first over-the-shirt feel of boob. Me and Lesley E were making out in the back corner of the roller rink during the final couples skate of the night and We are the World was blasting. Once old Ray C belted "C'mon now, lemme hear ya" I knew my time was running out before the lights came on so I just went for it. I guess Lesley was totally cool with it b/c when we went to the movies the following weekend, she initiated me making the move again.

You made out during Schindler's List, too, didn't you?

I noticed the lack of metal and hip-hop. Do we overcompensate in the next playlist or are those largely not want people like?

I could have easily done a Top 31 for Kanye West, but a lot of people here loathe him and...well, he's busy being Kanye these days, so the thought flashed through my mind for about no more than a minute. But I also don't think metal or rap are big draws around here.
Too funny - I am working on one for some street cred with my 16yo. :lol: I'm also working on one of another rap group that similar to Dino I should have been listening to all along, but just started 4-5 years ago.

I do also have a metal one done and is the current front-runner for part 2, but like you said it's probably only 4-5 people who will really like it otherwise it's probably getting skipped or irritating the rest, so I am still debating the direction I go.

I do also have a metal one done and is the current front-runner for part 2, but like you said it's probably only 4-5 people who will really like it otherwise it's probably getting skipped or irritating the rest, so I am still debating the direction I go.

I wouldn't let what you think people will like or not like deter you too much, if that's the direction you're looking at. There's always a skip button.

I'd be interested. I actually love his "gospel" album, despite not being very religious. I've heard songs here and there but can't say I really know his stuff.

Cool. I figure that some people here would have been cool with it musically, but then there was the more-than-thorny "Jews run Hollywood" thing he was going on, and I figured that was just more of a reason not to pick him. I barely even needed to think about it. No need to pick somebody offending almost everybody's sensibilities with anti-Semitic tropes.

But that's cool you were interested in the music aspect of it. He's got a ton of great songs if you enjoy hip-hop/rap. Twenty-one would have been a breeze, thirty-one fairly easy. I've started threads about him before and they just wound up in negativity. He's a polarizing figure and rap/hip-hop polarizes a lot of people on this board whether they admit it or not. (And they usually do admit it and are willing to tell you their opinion about it.)

I wouldn't let what you think people will like or not like deter you too much, if that's the direction you're looking at. There's always a skip button.
I know, and I realize I overthink it as well. The people pleaser in me doesn't want to be the one that 90% of the listeners has to reach for the skip button for, but honestly that's not clouding my thinking too much.

What I forgot to include in the post to JML above is that I also want people to do what they really love, because that's makes for more passionate posts, it makes for more interesting discussions, and we learn about each other in the process. That's more why I am not going to do a rap 31 for the group, not because I think people would hate it, but more because it's not ME. I like it and listen to a fair bit, but it's not in my core person like metal is. Also the bands I wrote down initially was answering similar questions as what led me to Dino. I posted that if I could play guitar, I wanted to sound like Mascis and that started my think of them as a possible band to do for my 31. I also asked myself that for drums, vocals, and bass after we started this - and the answer to one was immediate, so I thought that should be next.

I'd be interested. I actually love his "gospel" album, despite not being very religious. I've heard songs here and there but can't say I really know his stuff.

Cool. I figure that some people here would have been cool with it musically, but then there was the more-than-thorny "Jews run Hollywood" thing he was going on, and I figured that was just more of a reason not to pick him. I barely even needed to think about it. No need to pick somebody offending almost everybody's sensibilities with anti-Semitic tropes.

But that's cool you were interested in the music aspect of it. He's got a ton of great songs if you enjoy hip-hop/rap. Twenty-one would have been a breeze, thirty-one fairly easy. I've started threads about him before and they just wound up in negativity. He's a polarizing figure and rap/hip-hop polarizes a lot of people on this board whether they admit it or not. (And they usually do admit it and are willing to tell you their opinion about it.)
He's a bit of a nut but to be fair, it's not like Ryan Adams, Ray Charles, J Mascas, and many others were exactly model citizens.

A lot of what I am doing on the side since I did a Radiohead one as well is just going through my favorite bands and doing 31 for each. Odd random number, but a nice length of songs.

However, for these specifically I want to be more selective, even more so after doing one of these. I think it was @Eephus who issued a good warning that we are entering into a relationship with these bands. I can't tell you how much Dino I've listened to this past 2 months or so. Having a band like Dino where I had new material to explore and think about really helped, so I am sticking to that for these going forward too. I am also a little conscious of what I have taken a lot of in drafts and other adventures and being cautious of taking something that I have already talked a ton about - again, Radiohead would fit this.

A lot of what I am doing on the side since I did a Radiohead one as well is just going through my favorite bands and doing 31 for each. Odd random number, but a nice length of songs.

However, for these specifically I want to be more selective, even more so after doing one of these. I think it was @Eephus who issued a good warning that we are entering into a relationship with these bands. I can't tell you how much Dino I've listened to this past 2 months or so. Having a band like Dino where I had new material to explore and think about really helped, so I am sticking to that for these going forward too. I am also a little conscious of what I have taken a lot of in drafts and other adventures and being cautious of taking something that I have already talked a ton about - again, Radiohead would fit this.
Although I was likely on pace to where Adams would have finished in my Spotify year end Top 5, it's a virtual lock now and it's likely he finishes #1. Until the next round, I suppose.

Although I was likely on pace to where Adams would have finished in my Spotify year end Top 5, it's a virtual lock now and it's likely he finishes #1. Until the next round, I suppose.
Lol. I was just thinking that this will be the first year in about 3-4 years that Opeth doesn't get my top spot. It's been well worth it though.

But I also don't think metal or rap are big draws around here.
They're probably a bit more fringe, but could also a relative lack of song heterogeneity than perhaps other more genre-spanning artists. I sort of realized the same with Simon & Garfunkel once I finished - great songs, but not a ton of heterogeneity.

More #17 thoughts:

I can see why bands would want to create songs that sound like Carmelita.
I have not listened to Dirt in its entirety in decades because I'm just not in that mindset anymore. I had forgotten how bleak Angry Chair is, even by Layne's usual standards.
I forgot that Bicycle Race disses Jaws and Star Wars!
Ain't No Fun is great. It's like the Stooges but more ... fun.
The Ambassador is a gem -- the pacing and arrangement is well-suited to Finn's delivery.
On To the End, Albarn sounds like a cross between Weller and Bowie. The Frenchness reminds me of Style Council's Down in the Seine.
Lonely Avenue has a heaviness to it, both in the pacing of the song and in Ray's vocal.
We're at the point where you can assume I like the Doves and Spoon songs and I'll only comment on them if something comes to mind immediately.
The opening of Rope kind of sounds like Rush. :eek: By the time we first hear the chorus halfway through, it sounds more like what we expect from the Foos.
The Bauhaus version of Ziggy Stardust is really faithful but has an even more superstar-arena vibe, which is not what you'd necessarily expect from "goth."
I vaguely remember If Looks Could Kill. Very '80s but still rocks.

He's a bit of a nut but to be fair, it's not like Ryan Adams, Ray Charles, J Mascas, and many others were exactly model citizens.
This made me think about yesterday when I replied to zam about Waylon not being in photo shoots or the video. There was all sorts of behind the scenes things going on during the making of "We Are The World." The hours leading up to the debate over using Swahili or not in a line, it was said that Waylon, Willie and Ray had been drinking together most of the night. Lionel Ritchie laughed about Ray asking how to get to the bathroom. Lionel said Stevie, who had trouble finding the bathroom himself, started giving Ray directions and then decided to show him himself. Lionel said Stevie took Ray by the arm and they disappeared down the hall. He said it was literally "the blind leading the blind."

Wow, is this ever '80s in presentation and in music. You have those synths that are punctuating the beat but are just totally anachronistic to modern ears. That said, the Wilson sisters are in fine form here vocally. Ann can really freaking sing. I used to listen to this song on cassette in the car. Brings back memories. I think I bought it because I had a crush on Nancy. Sex sells, folks. Especially to twelve year-old boys (who still, strangely, have not hit puberty quite yet in the story). But a strong track regardless of its '80s-ness.

The '80s-ness is one of the draws for me :D Should have been a bigger radio hit back in the day, but Heart wasn't getting marketed as a searing rock act in 1986.

Speaking of Model Citizens, this one just missed my list: https://open.spotify.com/track/4oO417rB87TWc8gaXSRw8Y?si=cf58ff439a17499c

Festival - Sigur Rós

This takes, again, some patience and fortitude to make it to around that 4:40 mark of which Scoresman speaks, but the payoff is worth it again. The only thing I question is couldn't it be two different songs? One part doesn't seem to play off the other too much. Love the drums, though, that accelerate around 5:50. I think they were listening to Explosions In The Sky's drummer Chris Hrasky, who sort of propelled Explosions to their heights in the early to mid-aughts. But this track is just outstanding. The vocals at about 6:50 onward are stellar and build to that crescendo and payoff we were promised. Again, this music would have been right up my alley in the early aughts when Mogwai and Explosions ruled my day. I still love this, though. 9/10. Rave on.

The two different songs thing comes up in discussion amongst fans as they have more than a few songs that have two distinct halves like this. For me, the crescendos are what draw me in and I learn to appreciate the build up later. Also, when this song is played live Jonsi holds the last note before the second part for a ridiculous amount of time. It's become a fan favorite at shows.

The next SR song has another slow build up but actually has three main parts. They all flow into each other though. Not as abrupt a shift as Festival.

I would exclude them.
Just pick an artist and don't over think it.

As somebody listening, I would prefer 45-50 completely new artists for part 2. Using your example, IMO people who liked eephus' output and Gorillaz songs would probably explore on their own after the draft. That's what I plan on doing, anyway. I would prefer getting introduced to all new artists and maybe some different genres. I noticed the lack of metal and hip-hop. Do we overcompensate in the next playlist or are those largely not what people like?
My selection for the next run is hip-hop.

The '80s-ness is one of the draws for me :D Should have been a bigger radio hit back in the day, but Heart wasn't getting marketed as a searing rock act in 1986.
Definitely '80s-ish, but it rocked a lot more - and sounded a lot more like the old Heart - relative to the hits off that album.

Damon Albarn Song #17

Blur feat. Françoise Hardy - "To the End (La Comedie)" non-album track (1995)

The original version of "To the End" was a chanson inspired song with a refrain sung in French by Stereolab'Lætitia Sadier. It appeared on the Parklife album was was a relatively unsuccessful single. The music video is a play on French New Wave film Last Year at Marienbad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DjHKqb365A

The band re-recorded the song the following year for the French market as a duet with the great Françoise Hardy. I'm probably ranking this song too highly but I'm a Francophile and absolutely adore Hardy; she was higher in my World 31 countdown than either Blur or Gorillaz. The lovely accordion solo is played by producer Stephen Hague.

Spotify https://open.spotify.com/track/2tK2zyeckIbbjNfUCpkcSV

What I forgot to include in the post to JML above is that I also want people to do what they really love, because that's makes for more passionate posts, it makes for more interesting discussions, and we learn about each other in the process. That's more why I am not going to do a rap 31 for the group, not because I think people would hate it, but more because it's not ME. I like it and listen to a fair bit, but it's not in my core person like metal is. Also the bands I wrote down initially was answering similar questions as what led me to Dino. I posted that if I could play guitar, I wanted to sound like Mascis and that started my think of them as a possible band to do for my 31. I also asked myself that for drums, vocals, and bass after we started this - and the answer to one was immediate, so I thought that should be next.

When push comes to shove, you've got to do (/pick) what you love. Even if it's not a good idea.
Of course, I'm still mulling over a handful of possibilities, so *shrug*.

I love Kanye's music. His production is incredible, there's not many people as talented as him from this generation. As a person, he was always awful and just kept getting worse. As an MC, he's always been middling. A 31 Kanye countdown would be great though, he is a perfect choice IMO. I bet a lot of people who don't usually listen to rap might appreciate his work. He's a musical genius and a real life idiot. Reminds me of the movie Amadeus.

#16's PLAYLIST
#16-
Todd RundgrenNew Binky the DoormatBread
Jorge Ben JorDon QuixoteFio Maravilha

Brandi CarlileJB Breakfast ClubDying Day - Give Up the Ghost
https://open.spotify.com/track/1c6Gl2V1HGYPprBmKJdiFj
The PoliceZegras11Wrapped Around Your Finger
Modest MouseThe Dreaded MarcoNight On The Sun
GenesisYo MamaA Trick of the Tail
Stevie Ray VaughanSullieLove Struck Baby (from Live at the El Mocambo)
The Decemberistskupcho1As I Rise
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of DeadplinkoHow Near, How Far
Source Tags & Codes (2002)
The KinksGalileoCatch me now I’m falling (1979 - Low Budget)
RushhigginsTom Sawyer
Sigur RósScoresmanNý batterí (New Batteries) - Ágætis byrjun - 1999
Donald FagenCharlie SteinerCountermoon
Green DayMAC_32East Jesus Nowhere
Big ThiefIlov80sBlack Diamonds (Live)
Daft Punk rockactionDigital Love
Taylor SwiftJpalmercowboy like me
Elliott SmithTuffnuttNeedle in the Hay

ChicagoPip's InvitationIntroduction
The StranglersJohn Maddens LunchboxBitching
Ryan AdamsDr. OctopusAmy
Stevie WonderUruk-HaiPart Time Lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpDM6ygsb20
SladeMrs. RannousMe And The Boys
PhishshukeChalkdust Torture
Electgric Light Orchestra (ELO)jwbTightrope
Frank BlackMister CIAI'm Going Down
Clutch Raging Weasel Lorelei
Dinosaur Jr. KarmaPolice On the Brink
Warren ZevonworrierkingAin't That Pretty at All
Kinda makes you wanna hurl yourself against the wall.
Alice in ChainsMt. ManAgain
QueensnellmanAnother One Bites the Dust
AC/DCfalguyIt's A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)
The Hold SteadscorchyStuck Between Station
Damon AlbarnEephusBlur --- For Tomorrow
Ray Charlessimey
Doveslandrys hatSome Cities
SpoonHov34The Mystery Zone

Foo FightersJust Win BabyMonkey Wrench
Simon & Garfunkelzamboni"Fakin' It"
Bruce SpringsteenDrIanMalcolmStolen Car
The ProdigytitusbrambleRise of the Eagles
Bauhausotb_liferIn Fear of Fear
HeartDoug BBarracuda
The Tragically HipNorthern VoiceEscape is at Hand for the Travelling Man