What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MAD's ROUND 2!! # 1's have been posted!! (3 Viewers)

Very good choice. I thought about it, but wanted to go with someone "less known"
To you, or the group?

Prince is yet another that I feel I know about 3 albums worth, but never really did a dive into the first couple albums or later stuff.
I have the best intentions, but I have to admit that I currently have like 7 songs from 1999 on the list.
I am down for that too.

Very good choice. I thought about it, but wanted to go with someone "less known"
To you, or the group?

Prince is yet another that I feel I know about 3 albums worth, but never really did a dive into the first couple albums or later stuff.
I have the best intentions, but I have to admit that I currently have like 7 songs from 1999 on the list.
It was a very good album.

Nina Simone

The Jam.

Only them. Not the rest of Paul Weller’s career.

Talking Heads

Sia

Loved the addition of Taylor Swift as a pop entry last round and was disappointed Beyoncé bowed out.

I’ve loved Sia since the 6 Feet Under finale but never really dove in outside of the pop hits. A lot of this will be new to me.

David Bowie f'ers.
Nocturnal emission alert

Thin Lizzy☘️
:headbang:

Another I was slowly working on a playlist for. Mostly for me, but it was also a possible Rd 3 candidate. The tie in was it being influence on Mastodon. They are one of Brent's (lead guitarist) favorites, and evidently the bassist tours as Thin Lizzy's bassist as well.

Do wonder if my original thought for round 2 gets selected, or if it'll sneak through and I can bag it for a potential round 3

Do wonder if my original thought for round 2 gets selected, or if it'll sneak through and I can bag it for a potential round 3
I was thinking I should definitely stop thinking too hard about it until more artists are revealed here. I thought of a few ways to go for Part 3, and a couple have been crossed off. I was going to go vocals since my first two were answering the question what would I want to sound like if I could play guitar/drums. The answer to that was Chris Cornell. Thin Lizzy was another very high up the list of possibilities too.

Haven't completely decided yet either, but I think I'm at a 51/49 mindset right now. I need to deep dive this weekend on a certain angel's lesser known releases

Particularly interested to see where the playlists of Prince, the Jam, Talking Heads and Beastie Boys end up from the early selections
I took one Jam song in the British Isles countdown and a different one in the This Is Their Best Song draft. Which will be my #1 here? I dunno yet.

Users who are viewing this thread