What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kyle Orton non believers see for yourself (1 Viewer)

Amazing that Orton would have 3 more TDs if it weren't for Booker's 2 endzone drops and Clark's fumble going into the endzone.

Amazing that Orton would have 3 more TDs if it weren't for Booker's 2 endzone drops and Clark's fumble going into the endzone.
I love the Bears offense right now. They can run the ball, and then in passing situations people get in spaces. Orton is making all the reads and putting the ball where only the Bear receivers can get it. I almost hit the ceiling after Clark's fumble, already had booked a ticket to O'Hare to personally strangle Booker. Orton is looking phenomenal.

Judge Smails said:
One said:
I love the Bears offense right now. They can run the ball, and then in passing situations people get in spaces. Orton is making all the reads and putting the ball where only the Bear receivers can get it. I almost hit the ceiling after Clark's fumble, already had booked a ticket to O'Hare to personally strangle Booker. Orton is looking phenomenal.
He really is looking great. And the excellent factors for him right now that lead to it continuing: - A very good schedule overall- An RB that catches well out of the backfield- Two very good TEs- A medley of WRs that he is comfortable withWhen you think about it, it is extremely hard to stop a passing game where you have NO idea who the #1 WR is. Orton has just been great at avoiding the "lock on" syndrome with anyone. Even as Olsen comes on, he hits Des Clark on a great long play. And once Hester and Lloyd return, it just gets better.

Judge Smails said:
One said:
Never, ever...thought I would read this kind of statement regarding Orton.Signed,

Lucky (Waiver Wire) Orton Owner

Never, ever...thought I would read this kind of statement regarding Orton.
Never, ever...thought I would be planning to use him down the stretch ahead of Cutler.He has looked remarkably good.Signed,Lucky (Waiver Wire) Orton Owner II

Someone should throw egg on my face. My first thought when he was on the WW was, Orton? The same guy who looked terrible the year Grossman was out. The same guy who couldn't even beat out Grossman for the job even when Grossman was absolutely Gross man. Where did this guy come from?

Someone should throw egg on my face. My first thought when he was on the WW was, Orton? The same guy who looked terrible the year Grossman was out. The same guy who couldn't even beat out Grossman for the job even when Grossman was absolutely Gross man. Where did this guy come from?
As a former Brady owner, I have gone crazy trying to find a steady QB this season - in 7 weeks, I've used 5 different QBs! (Brady, Kitna, Cassel, Garrard, and Orton - we've miraculously gone 6-1). I signed Orton last week - after this week's bye, he may be The Man for me down the stretch. He was a pleasure to watch this past week.Signed,Lucky (Waiver Wire) Orton Owner III

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Orton for $1 in two dynasty leagues in wk 4 and I pimped him out in a waiver wire thread. Been on the bandwagon for a while.

I even like his prospects long-term. The Bears receivers can only get better. Earl Bennett got some snaps last week (though no looks) and he should help a lot next year. If they get another future stud WR next draft or in FA and Chris Williams comes back healthy and effective, it will be a potent offense.

Users who are viewing this thread