What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kupp in the 3rd or Fields in the 12th? (1 Viewer)

greenline

Footballguy
This was a no-brainer for me but now I’m shy on the hamstring injury.

12 team PPR

My other keeper is Pollard in the 8th.

Who do you want, Kupp in the 3rd or Fields in the 12th?

Assume you can keep these players for as long as their career continues at peak. What happens to their draft round each subsequent year? Does it drop a round?

Assume you can keep these players for as long as their career continues at peak. What happens to their draft round each subsequent year? Does it drop a round?
Good question. I can keep Kupp only this season but I could keep Fields this year and next.

Good question. I can keep Kupp only this season but I could keep Fields this year and next.
That moves the needle a bit for me but think I’m still on Kupp.

Help w Mine?

I'm still going Kupp here. I love Fields & 12th round value on him is GREAT, but I just can't pass up on Kupp in the 3rd. It "sounds" like he's almost/ fully back and a healthy Kupp was a top 3 pick last year. I think he can regain that or at least top-5 value if healthy.

Roll the dice and please help with mine:

Users who are viewing this thread