What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Julius Thomas week 1...starting him with confidence? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: talk about wishful thinking
Lol... First play... First read.
Second read on that 3rd and 3. I think I'll rest my case and enjoy the game.
Reads? lol What do those get you?

When we are talking about reads, not TDs and Catches, I think you rest the people saying you shouldn't start him's case.
I was debating those who were referring to him as "the 4th option." I was called out for saying he'd be a top read on a lot of plays. I wasn't talking about FF production. Thanks, though.
congrats he was first read on one play!

I remember back in the prime of Gates. He'd go all game with nothing or one catch. Then in the 4th QTR when they needed big plays, he'd have 5 straight catches for 80 and a TD.

Hes out there on every play so he definitely has value but you people were completely ignoring welkers impact IMO

Rhythmdoctor said:
People are waayyy over thinking this one. Thomas is a must start unless you have Graham. The easiest throw for a QB is up the middle to the TE, that's why you see a lot of TEs who play with rookie QBs get a lot of love. Peyton Manning is the smartest QB to ever play the game and if Thomas is wide open for a 7 yard gain, Peyton will take that all day long. I expect their trio of WRs getting much attention and therefore, Peyton, being the smart QB he is, will be hitting JT all night long. Did you guys watch him in the preseason? JT was getting the love. I expect that to carry over into the regular season.
I think this little nugget slipped through the cracks.

This year it's always going to be about match ups for this offense. Manning is going to pick apart the weak link or the missed assignment. Next week he won't catch anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread