What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Joique Bell (4 Viewers)

Nothing to see here. As much as people clown Starks, Joique Bell has even less juice. Packers just adding emergency depth so Don Jackson can go back to the practice squad.

Speaking of, how bad must Don Jackson be when the Pack keep signing has-beens rather than give you a shot?

What's that good thing? Starks? Jackson? Ripkowski? Starks has shown his age. Jackson hasn't done anything with his time. Ripkowski is just a FB that will get you some tough yards but not an every down RB. IMO Montgomery is still the plan and Bell (if he does indeed sign) is a depth move.
I'm just talking about Montgomery and Cobb in the backfield and this sort of quasi run'n'shoot they have had going. Good point if Bell has not signed, in that case false alarm.

I'm just talking about Montgomery and Cobb in the backfield and this sort of quasi run'n'shoot they have had going. Good point if Bell has not signed, in that case false alarm.
I'm not sure if Bell signs it really changes any of that though. He might get the carries Jackson was getting and maybe a few Ripkowski was getting. Cobb for all the times I've seen him line up in the backfield has done nothing. Wish they would give up on that and keep him at WR with Montgomery back there. Nelson, Cobb and Adams at WR (and maybe a 4th WR) with Montgomery at RB seems to be there most potent offense. 4 wide with Montgomery in the backfield would be a very tough matchup for any defense.

The Packers signed someone to the backfield, but it is not Bell.  They signed FB Kerridge from their practice squad.

The Packers signed someone to the backfield, but it is not Bell.  They signed FB Kerridge from their practice squad.
IMO this tells me  thing,the plan on making FB Ripkowski the starting RB or at least he's in for a much bigger role...Greenbay needs a steady running game,to keep the passing game flowing!

IMO this tells me  thing,the plan on making FB Ripkowski the starting RB or at least he's in for a much bigger role...Greenbay needs a steady running game,to keep the passing game flowing!
The Packers signed the 2nd FB to play special teams. The corresponding move was cutting someone that was responsible for the long kickoff return for the TD yesterday. Doesn't change Ripkowski's role at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread