What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jodi Sweeten (Stephani Tanner from Full House) is significantly tougher than Rudy Giuliani (Mayor of NYC on 9/11) (1 Viewer)

She is equally guilty of assaulting him.
Yes, I'm told technically when you touch someone that's assault, by legal experts who haven't seen the video. 

Crazy to think how close Borat's sister came to assaulting Rudy in that hotel room. 😺

For the record, it does for everyone else every day of the week.  People get arrested all of the time for touching somebody when they weren't supposed to.  And I don't mean hitting someone, literally touching someone will get you arrested for assault.

I don't agree with that either, but this isn't something new. 
Agreed. In my jurisdiction this would be a Class 3 misdemeanor assault* under the unwanted touching theory. Seems silly at times (I once represented a kid who tossed a taco at his mom and was charged with assault).

*This could be aggravated to a felony if Rudy was a prosecutor at the time. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I'm told technically when you touch someone that's assault, by legal experts who haven't seen the video. 

Crazy to think how close Borat's sister came to assaulting Rudy in that hotel room. 😺
How about by one who has?

Zow said:
Agreed. In my jurisdiction this would be a Class 3 misdemeanor assault* under the unwanted touching theory. Seems silly at times (I once represented a kid who tossed a taco at his mom and was charged with assault).

*This could be aggravated to a felony if Rudy was a prosecutor at the time. 
The taco could did more damage than this back slap. A dollop of spicy salsa could have gotten into the eye.

Yahoo News Article:

N.Y.C. Mayor Says Rudy Giuliani Should Be Investigated for Filing False Police Report After 'Slap' Incident

New York City Mayor Eric Adams raised the possibility of investigating Rudy Giuliani for a false crime days after the former mayor claimed he had been assaulted at a Staten Island supermarket.

While Giuliani, 78, described the incident as akin to being "shot," video surveillance of the incident shared by outlets including the New York Post shows the man approaching Giuliani from behind and slapping him on the back.

Giuliani told The Curtis Sliwa Show of the alleged assault: "I went forward, but luckily I didn't fall down," adding that if he were not in "pretty good shape," he would have "hit the ground and probably cracked my skull."

He claimed in a Facebook Live Monday morning that the slap "hurt tremendously" and that he did not know what it was. "I got hit on the back as if a boulder hit me," Giuliani said.

Yeah, but does Jodi have a sweet line of flip flops you can sell to MAGA Nation at incredible prices?

Proprietary MyPillow super soft foam for superior comfort and impact absorption

3 tier cushioning system

Layer 1 – MyPillow Shock-Absorbing Gel Pad

Layer 2 – MyPillow Impact Gel

Layer 3 – MyPillow Proprietary Foam

Reduces the stress put on your feet and joints

All Day comfort and built with a durable construction that will last

Molded and formed to cradle and support the foot

Easy to clean and care for

Great recovery foam to support the foot after a long day

Super fashionable and you can wear them anywhere

Made In Cambodia

:lmao:

jobarules said:
The reverberation :lmao:
That was absolutely my favorite part of all this. His claiming the reverberation from the hit almost knocked the girl next to him over AFTER the video is out and being shown everywhere is next level.  That takes some serious balls, or 3 pints of Jack Daniels.  

Rudy is a clown for overreacting to this, but let’s be real, if someone had touched Pelosi or AOC on the back with such minor force, people would be flipping out about a woman’s personal space, and AOC likely would’ve tweeted that she thought her life was in danger. Absurd overreaction is not confined to one party or one sex. 

Rudy is a clown for overreacting to this, but let’s be real, if someone had touched Pelosi or AOC on the back with such minor force, people would be flipping out about a woman’s personal space, and AOC likely would’ve tweeted that she thought her life was in danger. Absurd overreaction is not confined to one party or one sex. 
Big fan of people pointing out hypocrisy via imaginary scenarios.

That was absolutely my favorite part of all this. His claiming the reverberation from the hit almost knocked the girl next to him over AFTER the video is out and being shown everywhere is next level.  That takes some serious balls, or 3 pints of Jack Daniels.  
He only was able to avoid a fall because of his top physical condition, and cat-like reflexes. 

I actually once touched Pelosi with equal force.

I helped her up onto a dais at an event for the National Italian American Foundation. I actually might have given her more force as she climbed the steps.

That same evening I also did shots with Tony Danza and he clapped me on the back but I didn't press charges and cry about it in the right wing media.

I actually once touched Pelosi with equal force.

I helped her up onto a dais at an event for the National Italian American Foundation. I actually might have given her more force as she climbed the steps.

That same evening I also did shots with Tony Danza and he clapped me on the back but I didn't press charges and cry about it in the right wing media.

There is no way you're going to get us to believe you didn't cry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread