What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jodi Sweeten (Stephani Tanner from Full House) is significantly tougher than Rudy Giuliani (Mayor of NYC on 9/11) (1 Viewer)

(HULK)

(Smash)
I mean, it's crazy that Jodi is simply so much tougher than Rudy.

Here is what happened to Rudy: https://nypost.com/2022/06/26/rudy-giuliani-attacked-inside-staten-island-shoprite/?crl8_id=f1e87ef2-69e4-4eff-9f11-d670362b2169

Here is what happened to Jodi: https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/full-house-star-jodie-sweetin-shoved-to-ground-by-police-at-abortion-rights-protest/ar-AAYThNc

When giving comments, Jodi didn't even address what happened to her and instead focused on the cause of the protest.

Rudy, however, has said the following:

"I got hit, on the back, as if a boulder hit me"; "It hurt tremendously": https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1541393674764001280

"All of a sudden I feel a shot on my back, like somebody shot me.": https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1541222589166747648

This thread is not for debating whether either situation should have occurred, it is just for honoring the absolute and unequivical fact that Jodi Sweeten, this kid https://youtu.be/I7hnn1O0AXY, is 10000 times stronger and tougher than Rudy Giuliani. I guess that's what happens when you have 3 dads.

Rudy has that next level balance for a 78 year old man. Jodi went down easier than LeBron after contact. 
I think Jodi got some assistance from gravity but she travelled pretty far during her fall.

Regardless, she's not even mentioning it. Certainly not going all snowflake over it. Clearly tougher than Rudy Giuliani.

I think Jodi got some assistance from gravity but she travelled pretty far during her fall.

Regardless, she's not even mentioning it. Certainly not going all snowflake over it. Clearly tougher than Rudy Giuliani.
She's probably not mentioning it because she was doing something she wasn't supposed to be doing. Ole Rudy was just standing there when he got blindsided. 

This happened 10 minutes from my house.

In no way shape or form was Guiliani attacked or even slapped. Ridiculous.

• Smile
Reactions: TLK
 Not surprised. Did you see her on that celebrity survivor type show? She's a tough woman. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't see the video, but technically the second you touch someone it's basically assault.

We've seen this time and time again with people getting arrested because of it so this is really no different.

The dude is 78 years old.  I mean, c'mon already.  Is this really an argument worth fighting over?  Do we actually have posters sticking up for the aggressor here simply because it's Rudy?

I watched the video and in my head, John Madden was doing the play-by-play. 

Here's a guy that just came out of the John (circles Rudy). He's minding his own business, and saunters up to his friends. Out of nowhere, Boom! he gets lit up. Unbelievable! 

Didn't see the video, but technically the second you touch someone it's basically assault.

We've seen this time and time again with people getting arrested because of it so this is really no different.

The dude is 78 years old.  I mean, c'mon already.  Is this really an argument worth fighting over?  Do we actually have posters sticking up for the aggressor here simply because it's Rudy?
Im not sticking up for the aggressor. I'm saying Rudy is a liar. The way he described it is nowhere near how it went down. 

I mean, it's crazy that Jodi is simply so much tougher than Rudy.

Here is what happened to Rudy: https://nypost.com/2022/06/26/rudy-giuliani-attacked-inside-staten-island-shoprite/?crl8_id=f1e87ef2-69e4-4eff-9f11-d670362b2169

Here is what happened to Jodi: https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/full-house-star-jodie-sweetin-shoved-to-ground-by-police-at-abortion-rights-protest/ar-AAYThNc

When giving comments, Jodi didn't even address what happened to her and instead focused on the cause of the protest.

Rudy, however, has said the following:

"I got hit, on the back, as if a boulder hit me"; "It hurt tremendously": https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1541393674764001280

"All of a sudden I feel a shot on my back, like somebody shot me.": https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1541222589166747648

This thread is not for debating whether either situation should have occurred, it is just for honoring the absolute and unequivical fact that Jodi Sweeten, this kid https://youtu.be/I7hnn1O0AXY, is 10000 times stronger and tougher than Rudy Giuliani. I guess that's what happens when you have 3 dads.

Take it with a grain of salt, Rudy is almost as old as Biden.  They embellish at that age.

She's probably not mentioning it because she was doing something she wasn't supposed to be doing. Ole Rudy was just standing there when he got blindsided. 
I doubt that, she's IS droning on and on about the protest, which is what she was doing.

Take it with a grain of salt, Rudy is almost as old as Biden.  They embellish at that age.
Biden probably would have grabbed the guy's arm and put him in a reverse arm bar figure four leg lock and called it a day.

It's ok for Rudy to feel like he was assaulted or hit by a boulder. He's just a little more delicate. No judgements here, Rudy!

Biden probably would have grabbed the guy's arm and put him in a reverse arm bar figure four leg lock and called it a day.

It's ok for Rudy to feel like he was assaulted or hit by a boulder. He's just a little more delicate. No judgements here, Rudy!

LOL..at least that is what Biden would have said.

FTR, I don't think the guy should've touched Giuliani, but I also don't think that touch rises to the level of "assault" or even a misdemeanor crime. It had the power of a sarcastic low-key high five someone might do ironically. I find it both hysterical and also very on brand that he's acting like he got hit with a boulder and/or shot.

FTR, I don't think the guy should've touched Giuliani, but I also don't think that touch rises to the level of "assault" or even a misdemeanor crime. It had the power of a sarcastic low-key high five someone might do ironically. I find it both hysterical and also very on brand that he's acting like he got hit with a boulder and/or shot.

For the record, it does for everyone else every day of the week.  People get arrested all of the time for touching somebody when they weren't supposed to.  And I don't mean hitting someone, literally touching someone will get you arrested for assault.

I don't agree with that either, but this isn't something new. 

For the record, it does for everyone else every day of the week.  People get arrested all of the time for touching somebody when they weren't supposed to.  And I don't mean hitting someone, literally touching someone will get you arrested for assault.

I don't agree with that either, but this isn't something new. 
The guy was arrested which is fine. You should really look at the video and see if it matches the description he gave in what happened. 

The guy was arrested which is fine. You should really look at the video and see if it matches the description he gave in what happened. 

Agreed.  People exaggerate all the time so I have no doubt they'll tried to play up the victim card.  I mean, Tom Brady does it all the time so why can't Rudy?

Looks like Andrew Giuliani would disagree with this thread.

"His son, gubernatorial candidate Andrew Giuliani, called his dad 'tough as nails'."

I will donate to his charity if he shows up at his next presser with one of those big neck support things :lol:

Will donate twice if it is at the Four Seasons Landscaping place.
and hopefully someone shows up with a briefcase and pulls a ‘Brady Bunch’ move…

Yeah man, when you make physical contact with someone you set yourself up for some potentially bad things…

Even what we see in that video…

Here’s a lawyer question I’ve heard before: “Did he come up and push you? A chest bump? Spit on you? Throw some beer on you?”

All potentially acts of assault.

Seeing how benign the physical contact seemed in the video is probably what got it reduced to a misdeameanor.

My hot take is that the guy had a grudge against Rudy and in his head he saw 9-11 Rudy, who could have probably taken it, but in reality he faced feeble 78 year old Rudy who struggles to mogate and can no longer take a manly smack on the back.

The guy could have just yelled “Scumbag” or whatever and got his point across and had a little satisfaction of dissing Rudy.

It's stuff like this that prevents actual discourse from occurring. Both sides are quite guilty of blowing things out of proportion normally, which hurts democracy. The rise of Trump caused some to blow past exaggeration and move on to just outright lying. Actually, it started before him with the Tea Party and "alternative facts". Regardless, anytime stuff like this happens we should shame them. I'm not sure what else we can do other than that. Hopefully less people will continue to believe those so easily shamed.

It's stuff like this that prevents actual discourse from occurring. Both sides are quite guilty of blowing things out of proportion normally, which hurts democracy. The rise of Trump caused some to blow past exaggeration and move on to just outright lying. Actually, it started before him with the Tea Party and "alternative facts". Regardless, anytime stuff like this happens we should shame them. I'm not sure what else we can do other than that. Hopefully less people will continue to believe those so easily shamed.

It started with the hatred of Reagan...that is ground zero IMO.

It started with the hatred of Reagan...that is ground zero IMO.
I was a kid then, so I don't have a good bead on it. My dad didn't like Reagan, but he worked at the one government institution Reagan cut (some part of NIH) and that obviously colored his opinion quite a bit.

Regardless, it was never good, and it's quite obvious that it has gone way too far at this point. People with authority need to be mindful of how they speak, what they say, etc. Otherwise significant portions of the population end up believing complete fabrications, and that is most definitely not good for our country. You can't discuss issues when people don't understand what is real and what isn't.

I was a kid then, so I don't have a good bead on it. My dad didn't like Reagan, but he worked at the one government institution Reagan cut (some part of NIH) and that obviously colored his opinion quite a bit.

Regardless, it was never good, and it's quite obvious that it has gone way too far at this point. People with authority need to be mindful of how they speak, what they say, etc. Otherwise significant portions of the population end up believing complete fabrications, and that is most definitely not good for our country. You can't discuss issues when people don't understand what is real and what isn't.

The issue is more than that...too many people are in a cultish-mind...they only want to believe what they agree with...if you look at colleges today there is very much a lack of diversity when it comes to thought.

Users who are viewing this thread