What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jermaine Gresham (1 Viewer)

Any Bengals fans/locals have any input on Gresham? Limited yesterday, DNP today......looking for ideas on the liklehood of him missing the game Sunday. Got him starting as a flex right now with McFadden being my other flex option.

Jesus - these post game injuries seem to be popping up more and more.

Any chance that this is just precaution with them already being down Sanu? If I don't get any encouraging news in the next two hours, I cant see how I can pass up Tamme tonight to wait out news on this guy. He's been incredibly consistent for most of the year.

I know that starting Myers instead didn't really work out. :cry:

But, seriously, I don't think much has been reported beyond that he was on the field--nothing about what he was actually doing, or how he looked. Bell was pretty pessimistic on the ESPN podcast, for what it's worth.

Looks like he practiced some today, anyone know any more?
Dave Lapham said on the radio it is a sore hamstring. He has been known to be a bit of a drama queen and any little twinge he wants to sit for. Dave said he expected that Gresham would play, but noted that hamstrings aren't necessarily something you can "play through" if it is indeed a valid injury.

Users who are viewing this thread