What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jared Abbrederis (1 Viewer)

7 targets? Buckets of passes....
Maybe you aren't used to watching a team deep at wr, but 7 targets when you're competing with

Cobb

J Jones

Montgomery

Adams

R Rodgers

J Starks

Not bad. Especially if the team is throwing 40-50 passes a game

7 targets, let's say 5 catches a game for 50 yards conservatively with the chance for a td... I will tke that any day.

If your looking for Julian Edelman type numbers go to the Amendola thread. Abby could be a very solid flex wr with potential to be a wr 2 in the next year or two. Nothing to scoff at for dynasty players

his nick name is magic i am not sure why if it was up to me his nickname would just be good old frank that is not his name but it is easier to spell and i need that take that to the bank brohans

his nick name is magic i am not sure why if it was up to me his nickname would just be good old frank that is not his name but it is easier to spell and i need that take that to the bank brohans
abbrecadabra abbrederis is all magic brovolone.

abbrecadabra abbrederis is all magic brovolone.
yeah try spelling that three times fast i like frank better take that to the frank bank brohan

Rotoworld:

Jared Abbrederis - WR - Packers

Aaron Rodgers called for WR Jared Abbrederis to see more playing time on offense.

Abbrederis played a season-high 27-of-76 snaps Week 15 against the Raiders and caught all three of his targets for 33 yards. On a per-target basis, Abbrederis and James Jones were easily the Packers' two-best receivers on Sunday. Davante Adams continues to disappoint after managing four yards per target on eight looks in Oakland. Abbrederis has already passed Jeff Janis for No. 4 receiver duties, and Adams may be his next victim heading into the playoffs.

Source: Rob Demovsky on Twitter

Dec 21 - 6:50 PM

Rotoworld:

Jared Abbrederis - WR - Packers

Aaron Rodgers called for WR Jared Abbrederis to see more playing time on offense.

Abbrederis played a season-high 27-of-76 snaps Week 15 against the Raiders and caught all three of his targets for 33 yards. On a per-target basis, Abbrederis and James Jones were easily the Packers' two-best receivers on Sunday. Davante Adams continues to disappoint after managing four yards per target on eight looks in Oakland. Abbrederis has already passed Jeff Janis for No. 4 receiver duties, and Adams may be his next victim heading into the playoffs.

Source: Rob Demovsky on Twitter

Dec 21 - 6:50 PM
:excited:

Converted on 2 maybe 3 third downs against OAK.

Users who are viewing this thread