What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is there enough ball to go around? (1 Viewer)

MikeApf

Footballguy
I see where Tampa Bay gives up like 160-170 yards rushing per game. That's pretty absysmal. It's too bad Justin Forsett is not starting any more but with that said, is there enough ball to go around for both him and J Jones to put up good numbers? What do you see Forsett doing on Sunday?

M

if you are willing to take the risk that he only gets 30-40 yards, then i think Forsett has some serious upside this week ... it is definitely a gamble, though, so your situation at RB would hopefully warrant you taking the risk

if you are willing to take the risk that he only gets 30-40 yards, then i think Forsett has some serious upside this week ... it is definitely a gamble, though, so your situation at RB would hopefully warrant you taking the risk
Yeah, that's true. I didn't want to make this a WDIS, so I didn't put my personal situation down. Otherwise, I'm going to get the requisite "Please move this to the Assistant Coach Forum" reply from someone who doesn't think I know the rules. LOL.But yeah, I think that's a good assessment. It may all come down to "whether he breaks one."M

Users who are viewing this thread