What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Irish Whiskey Aficionado's (1 Viewer)

ClownDogs

Footballguy
Looking to buy an Irish Whiskey for a gift on my trip to Vegas in a few weeks. The group I am hanging with loves their whiskey. The best I have had so far has been the Jameson 18 year.

I am hoping to find someone that has tried Jameson 18 year along with a variety of other Irish Whiskeys so they can at least compare them.

Some friends have mentioned these few:

Redbreast 15 year: noted as "one of the smoothest Irish Whiskeys" out there

Yellow Spot

Bushmills 21 year: Best a friend has had.

Price range for these seem to be in the $80-$120 range, don't mind spending some more if needed, but not really looking to go a ton higher.

Thanks

I've heard good things about

Powers John's Lane Release Irish Whiskey.I've just had the "regular" John Powers Gold Label so I can't claim to be an expert.

I like Midleton's if you're going to drop over a hundred. It might be around 140 or so but it's insanely good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not an aficionado, but I was just in Dublin a few weeks ago. I drank a lot of yellow spot, it was excellent.

I've had Midleton, Jameson 18, bushmills, and redbreast. Redbreast is probably my favorite whiskey period. I'd go with that.

Users who are viewing this thread