What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

In this thread I rank my favorite Beatles songs: 204-1. (3 Viewers)

I can try. Fatguys was easy to do, because his was on youtube, and I converted it to a MP3. 
Well, I can do it as video and upload to YouTube since I know how to do that, and then you could just convert the audio to MP3, I think.  I'll see if I can figure it out first, of course.   :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to run shtick but also have some sincerity in there.  So maybe two with shtick and two sincere.  Or just shtick sprinkles.  I like Kilgore's idea of I'm So Tired.  I also think Across The Universe is a must.  Since those are two John songs, maybe I've Just Seen a Face to have some Paul, and then something else.  A Ringo Showcase!?!
I'm So Tired isn't really much of a song.  If you kick off your segment with that, you won't have anyone listening.   It will be nobody reading your write ups all over again.  Im in big favor of a Ringo Shocase!   

This is the part I dread the most...the script they sent indicates I have to say in each segment that I am “Beatle fan Krista” from city, state.  Beatle fan Krista.   It’s almost dopier than I can bear.  
First, congrats!  👍

"Hey kids, this is Beatles fan Krista4 from the Internet in Chicago IL"

DocHolliday said:
I'm So Tired isn't really much of a song.  If you kick off your segment with that, you won't have anyone listening.   It will be nobody reading your write ups all over again.  Im in big favor of a Ringo Shocase!   
Tired is a better closer than opener.

use Granada (I don't recall the state/province)
They're called "departments," but the Granada department is also Granada

Tired is a better closer than opener.
I'm not sure where the idea came from that I would use it as an opener; that was never the plan.

I've now decided on my lineup and have composed most of the intros in my head (where they'll stay).  Thanks for all the suggestions here and via PM.  Just came to meet a friend for lunch and wine tasting (she's late, as usual), and if I'm not too drunk later I'll work on the technical aspects and getting down that pesky "Beatle fan Krista" line that's going make me sound like a typical mope.  Told the guy I'd send him the recording early next week.  If it gets used, I'll let you guys know when it will be on, but I'm keeping the songs and the intros a surprise until then.  If it doesn't, then I'll share the recording with you all here.  Possibly.

Put my 204-song Beatles playlist on shuffle for the walk to meet my friend, and it started with Rain, then went into a A+-shuffle the likes of which the world had not previously seen.  Help!, Things We Said Today, Dear Prudence, No Reply, I Want To Tell You, even the Monkey song!  It's a beautiful day, I'm outside walking while enveloped by my favorite music, and then it happened.  That's right, I got Fool On The Hill'd.   :hot:  

I'm not sure where the idea came from that I would use it as an opener; that was never the plan.

I've now decided on my lineup and have composed most of the intros in my head (where they'll stay).  Thanks for all the suggestions here and via PM.  Just came to meet a friend for lunch and wine tasting (she's late, as usual), and if I'm not too drunk later I'll work on the technical aspects and getting down that pesky "Beatle fan Krista" line that's going make me sound like a typical mope.  Told the guy I'd send him the recording early next week.  If it gets used, I'll let you guys know when it will be on, but I'm keeping the songs and the intros a surprise until then.  If it doesn't, then I'll share the recording with you all here.  Possibly.

Put my 204-song Beatles playlist on shuffle for the walk to meet my friend, and it started with Rain, then went into a A+-shuffle the likes of which the world had not previously seen.  Help!, Things We Said Today, Dear Prudence, No Reply, I Want To Tell You, even the Monkey song!  It's a beautiful day, I'm outside walking while enveloped by my favorite music, and then it happened.  That's right, I got Fool On The Hill'd.   :hot:  
Maybe you cut that playlist down to about 180.  

Day after day, alone on a walk
The girl with the foolish grin is loving her 1 to 204 list!
Nobody reads her posts
except when she states she hates the "fool"
Getz gets mad and tries an answer

But she still hates the fool on the hill
Sees the sun going down
And her friends no showing again!
See the anger smilies spinning round

His head in a cloud
Getz with a foolish grin is talking perfectly loud
But nobody wants to hear him
Shuke is the only other to like the fool
But he never gives an answer

But the FBG duo that loves the hill

"Beatle fan Krista"
Too bad they already know your name. 

🤔

Beatle fan Betty

Beatle fan Bertha 

Beatle fan Fiona

Beatle fan Fanny Fungrass 😙🙂

Beatle fan Frankie Four Fingers 

How many fingers you have, K? 🤔

If it gets used, I'll let you guys know when it will be on, but I'm keeping the songs and the intros a surprise until then.  If it doesn't, then I'll share the recording with you all here.  Possibly.
:pickle:   <--------- Beatle fan Pickles

Beatle fan Firecracker -----------> 🧨

Beatle fan Faeries ------------>🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️

🤸‍♂️ 🤸‍♀️ <------------- Beatle fans Flipping 

🐅 <------------ Beatle fan Feline

☝️<------------ Beatle fan Forefinger

Put my 204-song Beatles playlist on shuffle for the walk to meet my friend, and it started with Rain, then went into a A+-shuffle the likes of which the world had not previously seen.  Help!, Things We Said Today, Dear Prudence, No Reply, I Want To Tell You, even the Monkey song!  It's a beautiful day, I'm outside walking while enveloped by my favorite music, and then it happened.  That's right, I got Fool On The Hill'd. 
Beatle fan Walking -----> 🚶‍♀️

OH LOOKOUT... 🕳️ 🚶‍♀️...Fix that hole! 

Day after day, alone on a walk
The girl with the foolish grin is loving her 1 to 204 list!
Nobody reads her posts
except when she states she hates the "fool"
Getz gets mad and tries an answer

But she still hates the fool on the hill
Sees the sun going down
And her friends no showing again!
See the anger smilies spinning round

His head in a cloud
Getz with a foolish grin is talking perfectly loud
But nobody wants to hear him
Shuke is the only other to like the fool
But he never gives an answer

But the FBG duo that loves the the hill

Beatle fan Bravo - - - - - > 👏

is this all something you young people do on your VCRs or those li'l communion-tray telephones of yours? sometimes i just don't understand.....

Nah, seems like cheating. Gotta take the good with the bad.

I just got home and figure the only way not to fall asleep from day drinking is to keep drinking.  OH LOOK OUT!
So much for working on the technical details...eh? 

Wait; who knows?

I bet the Liverpool lads were maybe not entirely sober when doing some of their work.

Possibly...

1. What is the orange cat’s name.

2. Will forgive portrait mode since it seems impromptu.

3. What is the orange cat’s name?

4. Sexy voice :steamy:
:lmao:  Wanna have some steamy* AIM chat, for old time's sake?

See next video a few posts down for orange cat's name!  (That felt a lot like "you're not going to believe #3!")

*Alleged.

I didn't realize until playing all these back how much I said that.  Here we go!

:bag:   
Honestly, if that's your, "Action!" - which is how I heard it - 👍

I just loved the delivery...and gigglin.

Re: new vid

General 1st Impressions

Wide Screen: +++++++

Cat (Argonaut?): 😻😻😻😻😻

Sound Track (I Should Have Known Better): 🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

Stated Goal

...much more seriously...get it right...

Serious-meter

Begining: 😐

Hello...😊

No. 9, no. 9, no. 9...😶 (focusing again)

Hello...helllo...😂 (losing it)

No. 9, no. 9, no. 9...😶 (seems effective)

Hello...hi...hi-hi...hello-hello-hi...: 🤣 (losin it - but love the meter - excellent meter)

Pillow...elderly russian woman...I gotta get one a those...:  :sadbanana: (WTF?!?!?  What are you on? Pass it!)

OK - here we go... :   :doh:   

No. Crap.:  :lmao:

My Observations

You had me at Hello... 

:hifive:

I'm coming down fast but don't let me break you
Tell me, tell me, tell me the answer
You may be a lover but you ain't no dancer

Look out
Helter skelter, helter skelter
Helter skelter
HERE WE F-ING GO!

Pretty sure EMI vetoed the part at the very beginning of “ She Loves You” where John yells “HERE WE F-ING GO!” 

Which is sad because it would fit perfectly (can’t remember the exact quote from the write up but I love the line about how that song seems to invite us in right in the middle of something kick ###)

DOES NO ONE READ NIPSEY'S POSTS?

Thanks for the breakdown.  ####### hilarious.   :lmao:  
I had to Sad this, K - cause I feel so bad bout missing the Nipsey reference.  Touche!

To be fair, however, I knows how Nipsey uses the pillow; and covers - and speakers...and oh the audacity of it all!!!!

Can't discuss.

Pretty sure EMI vetoed the part at the very beginning of “ She Loves You” where John yells “HERE WE F-ING GO!” 

Which is sad because it would fit perfectly (can’t remember the exact quote from the write up but I love the line about how that song seems to invite us in right in the middle of something kick ###)
This wasn't a bad write-up, looking back over it.  Glad someone kinda sorta read it.

In between recording and posting ridiculous videos, I did figure out the technical stuff.  I can do a voice memo on my phone, and then I found a program online that will convert that from ma4, whatever TF that is, to mp3.   I'm going snowshoeing tomorrow and plan to finalize the intros in my head whilst I do that.  Might even get a couple of them recorded tomorrow night.  Can't decide if the issue is that I need more or less alcohol to do a better job.  Close call.

Users who are viewing this thread