What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm benching Roddy White for ______________ (1 Viewer)

Braktastic

Footballguy
I hate Thursday Night Football for fantasy performances, and I like players that are GTD on TNF even less. So with that in mind, who are you starting over Roddy White this week, if anyone?

I'll start: I'm leaning toward going with Stevan Ridley instead.

Benched Marshall last week. I'm sure roddy will catch atleast 2 tds.
this is what im afraid of.

Some of these reporters just seem like they want to be the first w/ some news...so they will say anything to appear as if they are in the know.
Yea I freakin' benched Marshall in a league last week and would have won the game if not :angry:

If he's active, I'm playing him. My only better option is Decker and he's hurting too.

Harry Douglas? Not much better looking options available on my wire and if Roddy is out he could get more looks. He's already highly targeted and he put up 2 monster games against Tampa Bay last year.

I can't decide between:

Lamar- Most of Miami's touches but I don't trust him

Khiry- Timeshare but he's goalline and in prove myself mode.

Hunter- Chompin at the bit to play him but he's disappointing. With the defense focusing on Delanie, is this the week?

Probably going Miller

Ridley. In a very sweet matchup at home vs Raiders. Pats should dominate.

IOW, expecting 8 carries for 28 yds/0 TD

I'm rolling with Douglas over Colston or Patterson call it a crazy hunch. If i am wrong 0 and 3 may be in my future.

Just saw the NFL pregame where they said that the falcons coach said "Roddy could play 20-30 snaps tonight, but he asked out because if he's not 100%, he doesn't wanna suit up"?

That's pretty soft.

Users who are viewing this thread