What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I sharted... (2 Viewers)

"I was so excited about tonight and nothing is going right...I wanted to stay and dance..."
Forget the fact that the dance was so important that you didn't even bother to go the several years before but your father (you know, the important part of the so-called "father/daughter" dance) is puking his guts and all you can think about is how you want to stay and dance.
She's 11. She didn't know the extent of how sick I was...I didn't tell her I had been throwing up. And she wasn't being selfish, just genuinely disappointed. She kept saying, "I feel so bad you don't feel good, you bought these tickets, you bought this dress..." It was anything but selfish.Okay - that's all I'm going to say on that.

"I was so excited about tonight and nothing is going right...I wanted to stay and dance..."
Forget the fact that the dance was so important that you didn't even bother to go the several years before but your father (you know, the important part of the so-called "father/daughter" dance) is puking his guts and all you can think about is how you want to stay and dance.
She's 11. She didn't know the extent of how sick I was...I didn't tell her I had been throwing up. And she wasn't being selfish, just genuinely disappointed. She kept saying, "I feel so bad you don't feel good, you bought these tickets, you bought this dress..." It was anything but selfish.Okay - that's all I'm going to say on that.
:goodposting:

Greatness.

I tore cartilage in my knee in April at the father-daughter dance while trying to jump up and grab for my daughter a balloon that had floated up to the ceiling. Having surgery in about 3 weeks.

Got the balloon though. :football:

Greatness.I tore cartilage in my knee in April at the father-daughter dance while trying to jump up and grab for my daughter a balloon that had floated up to the ceiling. Having surgery in about 3 weeks.Got the balloon though. :football:
Youll need to update us how long it takes you to come back next time a RB tears cartilage in his knee for comparisons sake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Part of me thinks what a sad story, that poor little girl. I have a little girl and those tears break your heart, especially when she is so sad because she just wants to spend time with you. Two years in a row to boot, a real shame.

The other part of me thinks...

Why in the world don't people puking up their spleens and sharting out their intestines STAY HOME! What's really sad is that your little girl probably already has it just like the rest of your family and she just shared it with all those other little girls as they ate ice cream together. They then took it home to all those texting moms and arm waving "bastards" so I supposed you'll get your revenge. They can all thank you when they're clutching the bowl with one hand and holding a bucket to their mouths about this same time next week as your little virus is making its rounds through your social circle. :thumbup:

Horribly sad for the little girl though, hope you can make it up to her when you (and she and everyone else) is feeling better.

Any Biebs? Did you get a little Cha Cha Slide Part 2? Maybe some One Direction? Carly Rae usually a favorite. Hopefully some Michael Jackson to throw a bone to the dads in attendance.

I think that ##### gave me the clap, but i cant prove it.

ETA: Sorry guys, wrong forum. :unsure:

Exploit: Going without underwear in new suit

Avoid: Pooping in your pants in front of hundred of people.

Flying Sharters would be a good name for a fantasy team. The logo would be a dude with a cape and he would be flying like Superman and there would be some bubbles drawn above his hindquarters.

This is why you always keep a spare pair of underwear and change of clothes in the trunk of your car. ALWAYS!

Buddy you are a true gamer, and your daughter will love you forever if she ever reads your post. :RaisesToiletPaper:

Oh man I've had that type of diarrhea. Just brutal. The only bonus is that you usually lose 5 lbs in the process :lmao:
I had been trying for a year to get down from 210# to 200. Got a case of food poisoning last October from a Pizza at BJ's (or something else, who knows). Puked and #### for 24 hours.
Not crept above 203# since.

Part of me thinks what a sad story, that poor little girl. I have a little girl and those tears break your heart, especially when she is so sad because she just wants to spend time with you. Two years in a row to boot, a real shame.The other part of me thinks...Why in the world don't people puking up their spleens and sharting out their intestines STAY HOME! What's really sad is that your little girl probably already has it just like the rest of your family and she just shared it with all those other little girls as they ate ice cream together. They then took it home to all those texting moms and arm waving "bastards" so I supposed you'll get your revenge. They can all thank you when they're clutching the bowl with one hand and holding a bucket to their mouths about this same time next week as your little virus is making its rounds through your social circle. :thumbup: Horribly sad for the little girl though, hope you can make it up to her when you (and she and everyone else) is feeling better.
Should have had the mother go instead. It doesn't sound like she was too into the father/daughter aspect of it anyway.

Looking back, which was worse...sharting or having to listen to Gangnam Style? I #### my pants 3 times a day over having to listen to that damn song.

I can relate. Had the worst stomach virus episode of my life the day after Thanksiving. Didn't have a father/daughter dance, but the golf outing could have been an episode of Curb your Enthusiasm

My favorite shart was as a young corporate mongrel in the office. I was wearing a black and white checkered suit so it ended up showing through quite clearly. Word got out and I found out too late. Quit right there, on the spot. :bag:

Father daughter dances are creepy anyway, reminds me of those purity ball things that were in the news.

Users who are viewing this thread