What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How hurt is Victor Cruz? (1 Viewer)

He was injured? He was running around like a crazy person after they made the FG to win... :shrug:

Not much but...Rotoworld

Cruz left the game late with an apparent right shoulder injury. It may be an injury situation that gets coverage leading up to Super Bowl XLVI. Jan 22 - 11:01 PM

Not much but...Rotoworld

Cruz left the game late with an apparent right shoulder injury. It may be an injury situation that gets coverage leading up to Super Bowl XLVI. Jan 22 - 11:01 PM
He was back in the game and looked fine.Nicks is more banged up with a shoulder issue (AC joint), but he says he'll be fine for gameday too.

Not much but...

Rotoworld

He was back in the game and looked fine.Nicks is more banged up with a shoulder issue (AC joint), but he says he'll be fine for gameday too.
I think that they will both be fine in 2 weeks, though the bolded is more of an issue IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much but...

Rotoworld

I think that they will both be fine in 2 weeks, though the bolded is more of an issue IMO.
Yeah.Nicks will play but he went to the locker room cradling his arm. I think he only caught one more ball after that and it was low. I didn't see him raise his arms above his head for the rest of the game.

Not much but...

Rotoworld

Ya think? By the time the SB rolls around, there will be a reality show called "Manning v Manning" on the jealousy Peyton will feel if Eli wins a 2nd SB, a "Sports Reporters" feature on whether Tom Brady's poor play in the AFCC was due to coitus with Giselle the night before, & a "Sports Science" episode on what quality diamond Cundiff could have squeezed out of his puckered sphincter when he shanked that FG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does anyone have to be a "homer" to give you information? There will be 2 weeks of media coverage about any injuries

Come on man...

Hakeem Nicks is one of the tougher recievers this side of Hines Ward and I think he sets the tone for that team.

That plus two weeks, I'm sure they'll be fine.

I bet the boys are still out in the meatpacking district right now!

It is all speculation right now, but it looked like a hip pointer to me from the way he landed. They are as painful as a broken rib, but you can numb it with a shot. I bet he is walking around like an old man today.

'identikit said:
'Avery said:
'JoeSteeler said:
Not much but...

Rotoworld

When is Nicks not banged up? Seriously.

Um, he's hurt. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Cruz pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Um, he's hurt. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Cruz pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
And THIS is why we NEED homer info!!

And THIS is why we NEED homer info!!
He's not dying, he just can't think of anything good to do.Cruz will play, if not they'll keep calling him, they'll keep calling him until he comes over. They'll make him feel guilty. This is uh... This is ridiculous, ok he'll go...

Users who are viewing this thread