What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Here We Go! Dallas@Tampa now minus 9! Whatta Ya Think? (1 Viewer)

Moral victory for Dallas?
Honestly yes. They almost went on the road and beat a team that hadn't lost since Week 13 of last season, and Dallas played them tougher than KC, GB, NO, or anybody else did.

I think Dallas might be a Super Bowl contender. As they pointed out a bunch, they don't play any top teams until KC in week 11. Could easily envision a scenario where they are 5-1 going into the bye week. 

Fantasy questions after tonight? 

1. Is Antonio Brown going to be an elite WR1?

2. Is Mike Evans going to be an elite WR1? 

3. Is Cee Dee Lamb going to be an elite WR1? 

4. Is Gronkowski back as an elite TE? 

5. Is Elliot going to be a bust (based on where he was likely drafted in your league)? 

The biggest winners here fantasy wise? The people who took the injury discount on Amari Cooper. 

Not worried about Zeke, not worried about Evans, very worried about TB's RB's though.

5. Is Elliot going to be a bust (based on where he was likely drafted in your league)? 
I'd probably say no to all 5. Though Zeke might be more top-10 than top-5, but I thought that all offseason.

He was pushed big time. His head bounced off the ground :lol:

I get not calling it though.
Nah.   Little push there.   Db is off balance trying to stick with the WR that's stopping suddenly.   Essentially what happens on most back shoulder throws.   This is AB we're talking about.  Guy weighs less than most corners.   Regardless, I'd be fine either way.    

Nah.   Little push there.   Db is off balance trying to stick with the WR that's stopping suddenly.   Essentially what happens on most back shoulder throws.   This is AB we're talking about.  Guy weighs less than most corners.   Regardless, I'd be fine either way.    
Yeah. One of those that is 50/50. I prefer they don't call those but I found myself rooting for the Cowboys in this game.

No no yes yes yes

The biggest winners here fantasy wise? The people who took the injury discount on Amari Cooper. 

Not worried about Zeke, not worried about Evans, very worried about TB's RB's though.
If Zeke sucks next week I’ll be worried. He did a great job of helping out to block in the absence of Martin. I had low expectations for him  against this run D. The Cowboys clearly had a game plan to avoid the Bucs line. Zeke was a decoy tonight. 

If Zeke sucks next week I’ll be worried. He did a great job of helping out to block in the absence of Martin. I had low expectations for him  against this run D. The Cowboys clearly had a game plan to avoid the Bucs line. Zeke was a decoy tonight. 
The RB's were an afterthought for both teams

It was Godwin. He's one of the stoutest, most blockinest WRs in the game. He gives a little double-armed push, you're feeling it.

I would have eaten the flag, but that's just me. I would've eaten a bunch of those flags tonight.

But I eat everything in sight, really.

Users who are viewing this thread