What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hankerson time? (2 Viewers)

Personally I am rolling with Martavis Bryant over Hankerson this week. Have a hunch that Roddy might make an appearance tonight and worried about Hankerson's health. Also I don't want to stay up late watching this game...

Hankerson is the best WR3 in my price range, starting him over Travis Benjamin.

Edit after game: ####

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting him as a necessity due to bye weeks. In addition to the deep TD pass that was under thrown last week Ryan targeted him in the end zone on the last drive but the pass was batted away. Hoping for a big game tonight.

White getting targets isn't good for Hank. White getting red zone targets is terrible for Hank.

That's why I was hoping they would trade White. Even if he is only in a little bit here and there that's Hanks TD he just stole...........

Yeah, these last two weeks are not good.
I was willing to write last week off due to the injury. As for tonight ... he wasn't terrible, though those drops were pretty bad. He was third in targets, and Atlanta overall had a bad game.

Still, I'm edging toward the conclusion that's he's more of a JAG than an emerging talent. Either way, he only made my lineup this week because Stevie J is injured and Jeremy Hill is facing the Bills. Outside of bye weeks or additional injuries, he probably goes back to my bench going forward.

Personally I am rolling with Martavis Bryant over Hankerson this week. Have a hunch that Roddy might make an appearance tonight and worried about Hankerson's health. Also I don't want to stay up late watching this game...
Oooh, ya me. That was a good call.

Dropped Hankerson for Diggs on Friday, too. I should be playing the lottery. With that said, I still like Hankerson but I don't think he has the upside of Diggs. GL everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread