What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Guy tried to molest me in the parking lot (1 Viewer)

Walton Goggins said:
I didn't know heterosexual men referred to someone putting their hands on your shoulder as "molesting"? Do straight guys really say this word? What's wrong with "a guy put his hand on my shoulder"?
Dude touched me in an inappropriate way.
Another word there...
You're anti-Ashley Madison and you don't mind if strange dudes rub your shoulders. It's all coming together.
Never said I was anti Ashley Madison, just the time and during the game was the problem I had and I never said I don't mind having a guy rub my shoulders I just wouldn't use the words "molest" and "inappropriate" when describing the situation.

Reg Lllama of Brixton said:
BobbyLayne said:
You get this at street fairs a lot where I live. Or walking through Chinatown. Cultural thing? Dunno...but it's like every shiatsu massage joint thinks they can convert you if only they can lay hands on you.

Anyway, that's my take. If you were molested, I don't think it would have been this subtle or ambiguous. Actually, I seriously doubt you'll ever come within a country mile of being molested/serviced by a gay guy. Sorry to disappoint you.
mo·lest·ed, mo·lest·ing, mo·lests1. To disturb, interfere with, or annoy.

It was very disturbing, it was annoying, and it absolutely interfered with my Constitutional right to not be touched.
not unless he was a government agent, it didn't
Excuse me, Chief Justice Jay...The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, and not be defiled by greasy-mitted, Heathen Celestials shall not be violated...
ah, that must only be in the original. so what are you doing after this, heading out to a Klan meeting?
No me and Goggins are going to a bathhouse.
:lmao:

Jayrod said:
BobbyLayne said:
You get this at street fairs a lot where I live. Or walking through Chinatown. Cultural thing? Dunno...but it's like every shiatsu massage joint thinks they can convert you if only they can lay hands on you.Anyway, that's my take. If you were molested, I don't think it would have been this subtle or ambiguous. Actually, I seriously doubt you'll ever come within a country mile of being molested/serviced by a gay guy. Sorry to disappoint you.
I had a gay guy offer me a BJ once. He actually knocked on the door to the house I was living at to bring forth his proposal.I slammed the door in his face without saying a word. :lmao:
C'mon now don't be coy. You were walking around in your living room with your buttless chaps on weren't you? And you left the blinds open didn't you...cheeky!
Actually here is the real (surreal) story:I was in college living off campus at a friends house who had taken a job in California. He had forgotten to pay the water bill, so they had disconnected it. Not knowing how long the water would be off and really needing to take a leak in the morning, I stepped outside to pee. Instead of going to the backyard, where anyone in about 5 houses could see me outside their window, I went out the side door between the house and one next door where an old lady lived alone. I took care of business onto the yard and then proceeded to walk down the driveway to get the paper. As I get down the driveway, I see that the neighbor across the street is sitting on his front steps drinking coffee. As I walk back, I wonder if he was able to see me peeing. Not sure, I just went inside. I also wasn't aware he was gay, so I didn't think much of it.Then as I'm in the house, I see out the window that the neighbor is walking across the street. Instead of coming to the front door, he comes to the side door where I went in and out. He knocks, I open the door and he then says, "I was wondering if I could interest you in a BJ." I freak out, slam the door in his face without saying a word and paced around the house for about 10 minutes trying to figure out what just happened. He just walked back to his house and I never spoke to him again. I don't remember what I did after that as it was about 10 years ago. I only lived in that house for a few more months before I got married and moved into an apartment, but I was pretty creeped out anytime I saw him outside. I also stopped washing my truck in the driveway after that. :lmao:

Jayrod said:
I had a gay guy offer me a BJ once. He actually knocked on the door to the house I was living at to bring forth his proposal.
You may have missed out on a golden business opportunity."Hi. I'm with Amgay. Let me demonstrate the power of my concentrated hummer. Here's how it works: I give you a hummer, then you give hummers to your friends, then they give hummers to theirs, and pretty soon you can retire and live off the cash generated by your downline hummers." :lmao:

He had forgotten to pay the water bill, so they had disconnected it. ...I also stopped washing my truck in the driveway after that. :D
Does not compute.
Uhhhhh......... the water was turned back on in a couple of days, but I no longer washed my truck in the driveway due to fear of enflaming the neighbor with lust for my bulging muscles to the point that he would offer more of his unsolicited services.

He had forgotten to pay the water bill, so they had disconnected it. ...I also stopped washing my truck in the driveway after that. :)
Does not compute.
Uhhhhh......... the water was turned back on in a couple of days, but I no longer washed my truck in the driveway due to fear of enflaming the neighbor with lust for my bulging muscles to the point that he would offer more of his unsolicited services.
Oh Okay. I thought "washing my truck in the driveway" was a euphemism I wasn't familiar with.

Actually here is the real (surreal) story:

I was in college living off campus at a friends house who had taken a job in California. He had forgotten to pay the water bill, so they had disconnected it. Not knowing how long the water would be off and really needing to take a leak in the morning, I stepped outside to pee. Instead of going to the backyard, where anyone in about 5 houses could see me outside their window, I went out the side door between the house and one next door where an old lady lived alone. I took care of business onto the yard and then proceeded to walk down the driveway to get the paper. As I get down the driveway, I see that the neighbor across the street is sitting on his front steps drinking coffee. As I walk back, I wonder if he was able to see me peeing. Not sure, I just went inside. I also wasn't aware he was gay, so I didn't think much of it.

Then as I'm in the house, I see out the window that the neighbor is walking across the street. Instead of coming to the front door, he comes to the side door where I went in and out. He knocks, I open the door and he then says, "I was wondering if I could interest you in a BJ." I freak out, slam the door in his face without saying a word and paced around the house for about 10 minutes trying to figure out what just happened. He just walked back to his house and I never spoke to him again. I don't remember what I did after that as it was about 10 years ago. I only lived in that house for a few more months before I got married and moved into an apartment, but I was pretty creeped out anytime I saw him outside. I also stopped washing my truck in the driveway after that. :thumbup:
Yeah, right. You probably pulled out your DLR-style buttless chaps for your weekly wash, didn't you?

Chinese guy did this to me in the mall one time in one of those center booths. I wasn't paying attention and didn't notice he was a booth worker until he was already in front of me. Before even speaking, he grabbed my shoulder and started rubbing. I'm usually a nice guy but I knocked his hand off and kept walking. Lucky I didn't karate chop him across his throat. :thumbup:

Chinese guy did this to me in the mall one time in one of those center booths. I wasn't paying attention and didn't notice he was a booth worker until he was already in front of me. Before even speaking, he grabbed my shoulder and started rubbing. I'm usually a nice guy but I knocked his hand off and kept walking. Lucky I didn't karate chop him across his throat. :thumbup:
I'm telling you, that's the play. Just don't forget to light him on fire.

I'm telling you, that's the play. Just don't forget to light him on fire.
Yeah. Guy caught me off guard though. I was so shocked that I didn't respond appropriately. :hifive:

The funny thing is that Reg still hasn't figured out that while Kim Jong Ill'in was rubbing his bum shoulder a midget pickpocket was grabbing his wallet.

The funny thing is that Reg still hasn't figured out that while Kim Jong Ill'in was rubbing his bum shoulder a midget pickpocket was grabbing his wallet.
Lil' Stealer : "I tried to get the wallet boss man, but that perv cut a hole in the bottom of his pocket."Happy Endings: "I thought I recognized him! Sneaky white man!"

Lil' Stealer: "And when you touched him, it moved!!!!"

So I walk out of the supermarket yesterday and put the bags in my car. Just as I'm opening up the driver's side door this Korean guy approaches me holding out some sort of business card. He says "Excuse me, sir." I'm halfway just about in the car but I figure I'll be civil and see what he wants. Maybe he's just going to hand me a card that says 'Jesus Loves You' or something.

He hands me the card and says "I've just opened up a new business down the street...". The card reads something like 'A-1 Relaxing Massage Therapy'. I tell him "Thanks. I'll pass this on to my wife." I figured that would be it.

This is when it gets weird. The guy says "Oh yeah, your wife, you, whatever, I do great massage."

Then he reaches out and starts to massage my shoulder and says something like "Ohh! See, tense!"

Now in case I've never mentioned it I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE TOUCHING ME. The only exceptions are my wife and some sort of medical professional. I mean lap-dances make me uncomfortable and not in a good way.

So Kato's got his meathook all over my clavicle and I'm just stunned. I mean it was so out of the blue I was almost paralyzed. I think I gave him one of these :goodposting: looks.

After what seemed like 10 seconds, but was probably more like 2, I said 'easy there', closed the car door, and backed out without even looking at Kim Jong Ill-Advised

Of course the first thing I think is "That dude was hitting on me. Is that his MO? Grope strange men in the parking lot under the pretext of promoting his massage business?" But as I drive away I see him talking to some dumpy, middle-aged woman and he reaches out and starts rubbing her arm!

Then I went home, burned the shirt I was wearing and took a 2-hour long pumice shower.
Clearly, you are queer.

Tanner, I really don't care if the guy is still in business. It was just an excuse to bump one of my favorite thread titles ever.

You get this at street fairs a lot where I live. Or walking through Chinatown. Cultural thing? Dunno...but it's like every shiatsu massage joint thinks they can convert you if only they can lay hands on you.

Anyway, that's my take. If you were molested, I don't think it would have been this subtle or ambiguous. Actually, I seriously doubt you'll ever come within a country mile of being molested/serviced by a gay guy. Sorry to disappoint you.
mo·lest·ed, mo·lest·ing, mo·lests1. To disturb, interfere with, or annoy.

It was very disturbing, it was annoying, and it absolutely interfered with my Constitutional right to not be touched.
not unless he was a government agent, it didn't
Excuse me, Chief Justice Jay...The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, and not be defiled by greasy-mitted, Heathen Celestials shall not be violated...
This Reg guy was pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread