What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Grey Hair Guys (1 Viewer)

I have some white in my beard. No grey. Hair is sans white or grey. Definitely look older with a beard but without I look too young.

I don't think grey looks bad, just old.  Half and half is fine for dudes our age but I think total grey (I'd be about 3/4 grey with no color) just makes dudes look older.  My own issue, no hate for whatever anyone else does.  And I agree that being in shape is far more important than hair.
It is 2019,  your body is yours so do what makes you feel good.

Some guys wear gray well other don`t.  A couple guys I work with are gray in their early 40s, one guy looks OK, the other looks like he in his 60s. I guess there is a reason that hair color for men and women is a billion dollar industry.

Lose the beard. You’re not a millennial.  Keep hair cut short. Keep gray. 
I've had my beard since before these dern millenials had peach fuzz or armpit hair.  I'm not  about to let them dictate my look.  

I am 90% gray on top now (started going gray around 30) and beard is still hanging in strong...probably 3/4ths original color and 1/4th gray.  

Got my first grey hair when I was 14. By mid 30s I had salt and pepper on the sides with a smattering on the top. I’m mid 40s now and completely silver. There was a period of time that I did a “grey blend” through my wife’s joint. Looked very good and natural, but it was a PITA to get an appointment so I just stopped. I have had tons of compliments throughout all stages of greyness.  Embrace it

Got my first grey hair when I was 14. By mid 30s I had salt and pepper on the sides with a smattering on the top. I’m mid 40s now and completely silver. There was a period of time that I did a “grey blend” through my wife’s joint. Looked very good and natural, but it was a PITA to get an appointment so I just stopped. I have had tons of compliments throughout all stages of greyness.  Embrace it
step 1. be attractive

step 2. don't be not attractive

step 1. be attractive

step 2. don't be not attractive
It's not even that (although it doesn't hurt).  It's like was mentioned before:  Find your look.  That's the important part.  

As I pointed out prior:  Be like these guys, not these guys (unless, of course, your "look" is Obese Gandalf or Gray-by Huey. If so, then by all means own it).

A good haircut goes a long, long way.

http://images.performgroup.com/di/l...izdo.jpg?t=775259746&w=960&quality=70

Users who are viewing this thread