What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W12 - New Orleans V Dallas (1 Viewer)

the low IQ of some of these players baffle me, as soon as he is surrounded by Saints he should have gone down, quit trying to play the hero all the time and just win the game . . .

Patience. I believe Felix is going to be an absolute monster in 2011. He should be just about at the top of your trade targets this offseason if you need a RB. He's not a stud yet & his price will reflect that. If you find an owner willing to sell, I'd jump on it if it was at all reasonable.
we've been hearing this for several years now . . .

And there he is. I'll never understand why they don't feature Meachem more. He's leaps and bounds above the player that Henderson is.

wow - gj Williams . . .

and lol to anyone that said that the Dallas secondary is good, that's all we heard (for years) up until a month ago . . .

59 is a long way to be fair.
he should have gone for it - this is AFTER he passed up a chance to kick a 53 yarder earlier . . .gj Garrett . . .
Correct answer here.... that 53-yd non-attempt looms very big now, and a horrible decision at the time.
Didnt that 53 lead to a quick int to a quick td?
what does the result have to do with the decision, they didn't get the INT and the TD BECAUSE they punted it - if that was the case punters would make 30 mil a year . . .the point was that he didnt have faith in his kicker from 53, so why kick it from six yards further????makes no sense . . .

59 is a long way to be fair.
he should have gone for it - this is AFTER he passed up a chance to kick a 53 yarder earlier . . .gj Garrett . . .
Correct answer here.... that 53-yd non-attempt looms very big now, and a horrible decision at the time.
Didnt that 53 lead to a quick int to a quick td?
what does the result have to do with the decision, they didn't get the INT and the TD BECAUSE they punted it - if that was the case punters would make 30 mil a year . . .the point was that he didnt have faith in his kicker from 53, so why kick it from six yards further????makes no sense . . .
You are right. They kick the FG, after the ensuing kick off the plays unfold EXACTLY the same...That makes more sense :thumbup:

how many times did kitna throw it 5 feet over Roy Williams' head?the one time he hit him in stride..........well he should've just threw it over his head again.

what does the result have to do with the decision, they didn't get the INT and the TD BECAUSE they punted it - if that was the case punters would make 30 mil a year . . .

the point was that he didnt have faith in his kicker from 53, so why kick it from six yards further????

makes no sense . . .
:goodposting: So are you saying they should go for it on 4th in 10 with 30 seconds left in the game instead of trying to tie the game?

Users who are viewing this thread