What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W1 - Carolina at Arizona (1 Viewer)

How many times is Arizona going to run this stupid bootleg (away from Fitzgerald's side, no less) and throw the ball out of bounds?

I hope this is just a matter of Carolina exploiting Arizonas awful pass defense. Maybe it was their game plan. Now future defenses have to respect their passing offense, which will open more up for deangelo.

Maybe? Possibly? Am I in denial?

:wall:

I have DWill as an RB2 and while his production in this game is somewhat disappointing, I like what we're seeing overall in terms of his environment improving. Newton is proving to be a legitimate NFL caliber QB and this will eventually open up opportunities for the run game. Overall, Carolina's run-blocking has been pretty poor today and there's rust in terms of the cohesion (particularly Otah). I still think Williams will get his fair share this season and end up as a top 20 RB.

What makes this even more amazing is that Carolina really hasn't rushed the ball at all. Yet Newton has over 300 yards passing.

It's like Steve Smith just got 5 years younger. I guess knowing there can be a benefit from running down the field makes football a little more exciting.

I'm watching this game streaming online being announced by German announcers, which I think makes Cam's performance even more awesome to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread