What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Freeman Trade-- WHIR (1 Viewer)

packer_junkie

Footballguy
My team is 5-1 & rolling to the playoffs. Another owner is 4-2 and sitting good as well. Ive been bugging him about trading me freeman for 3 weeks cause of there playoff schedule (Saints twice)--

He offered me this today: Mckinnon + Hogan 4 Freeman

My first reaction was-- naw, Im good. 

But is it worth thinking about? Is Mckinnon and/or Hogan going to fall off? 

My roster:

Start 2 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 flex

Ryan, Wilson, Rivers

Hunt, Zeke, Mckinnon, Montgomery, Ellington

Evans, Thomas, Hogan, Fitzerald, Landry, Davis

Engram, Brate 

This week, Ill have to sit one of Mckinnon, Hogan, fitz, landry cause of league rules.

WHIR

I would do that in a heart beat.  McKinnon will not sustain the TD's and you have the WR's to make up for missing Hogan.  I think Freeman is worth it especially with Zeke's situation in flux.

I think Hogan has the highest ceiling and lowest floor.  Both Landry and Fitz are high floor guys but are somewhat capped on the high end so a ranking is difficult.  It kind of depends on your risk tolerance and team construction.  If you already have boom/bust guys along your lineup I would prefer the steady play of Landry/Fitz but if you need a boom guy then Hogan takes the lead.      

Users who are viewing this thread