What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2QB League Trade (1 Viewer)

Irvin088

Footballguy
.5ppr - I'll be 9-1 and have essentially locked up a first round bye. Second place will be sitting at 6-4.

Herbert/Purdy/Murray/Fields
CMC/J. Taylor/Javonte/Henderson Jr
Keenan/Garrett Wilson/DJ Moore/Addison
Engram/McBride

The owner of a team desperate at QB (Russ is his top QB) reached out about acquiring either Purdy or Murray. There are literally no QBs on waivers and nobody else has shown interest in trading a QB to him. I would probably aim for one of his top WRs - Lamb or Amon Ra since he is deeper at WR than RB. He also has Hockenson who is interesting.

1) Would you rather have Murray or Purdy rest of season as your QB2 behind Herbert? I would be trading the other.
2) Given the uncertainty of Fields' health - do I just keep themall? Also - his team is probably my biggest competition which is a factor.
3) If I do make an offer - who do I aim for? He declined Purdy+Moore for Amon Ra last week, but he already told me he would accept it now. I might be able to shoot higher given I have 100% of the leverage, though.

Appreciate any thoughts!

To answer your questions:

1. I would much rather have Murray ROS.
  2. I would definitely trade one of them away if I can improve my starting lineup elsewhere
  3. I would send the Purdy/Moore for ARSB offer as fast as possible if he said he would accept it now.

To answer your questions:

1. I would much rather have Murray ROS.
  2. I would definitely trade one of them away if I can improve my starting lineup elsewhere
  3. I would send the Purdy/Moore for ARSB offer as fast as possible if he said he would accept it now.
Yeah - I offered that last week and he declined. He messaged me this morning and asked if that deal is still on the table.

Users who are viewing this thread