What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Alert! (1 Viewer)

meatwad1

Footballguy
Hey guys,

I am here to give you some advice. Some of you will laugh at me, but whatever, I will be the one laughing at the end of the year.

Do whatever you can to get Rodgers this year. He will have a big bounce back year. I am not waiting any longer than the 2nd round, most of you might be able to wait until early 3rd. I will take him in the first if I have a low pick. I am calling 45 plus tds this year and 4500 yards. That will for sure get you a high seed in the playoffs, all you will need to do then is hit on late round picks and pick ups.

So you're projecting a guy who put up 4,600/45 in 2011 and 4,300/39 in 2012 to hover around that average this year? Ballsy!

So you're projecting a guy who put up 4,600/45 in 2011 and 4,300/39 in 2012 to hover around that average this year? Ballsy!
It seems you're confused. The projection is clearly for Richard Rodgers to have 45 TDs for about 4500 yards this year. Give or take 100 yards and 2 TDs. Who knows what type of numbers Aaron will put up... as they say "The worlds his oyster".

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure you grab Calvin Johnson and Lesean McCoy in your 4 team leagues guys... You'll be thanking me later.

Trolls gonna troll.

But for reals ... they now have a top-notch running game and a better defense than 2010, so there's no way he will get 45 TDs. The only way that happens is if Eddie Lacy and Clay Matthews both break their legs in the preseason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread