What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Expectations for Maurice Morris this week? (1 Viewer)

munygon2

Footballguy
Anyone concerned about how the QB change will affect Morris, or the Chicago defense shutting him down? Looks like he's getting the bulk of the carries this week though.

Lots of talk about the Bears D, but they've given up reasonable days to RBs on a number of occasions, especially pass-catchers. Though Stafford isn't playing, it seems like 50yds rushing, 40-50 receiving and a goal plunge might be do-able...similar to what Best put up in Week 1. Playing in DET helps, too. I'm trying to choose between him, Garcon and Danario in my flex, so I'll be interested to hear what others think about Mo-Mo today.

Depends...if I was starting him 9 carries for 32 yds. If I was playing against him 29 carries for 178, 8 rec for 90 and 3 tds, plus somehow a 50 yd field goal, safety, 3 sacks, and he will be credited with a defensive shutout.

Depends...if I was starting him 9 carries for 32 yds. If I was playing against him 29 carries for 178, 8 rec for 90 and 3 tds, plus somehow a 50 yd field goal, safety, 3 sacks, and he will be credited with a defensive shutout.
One of the best posts I have seen here in years.

Lots of talk about the Bears D, but they've given up reasonable days to RBs on a number of occasions, especially pass-catchers. Though Stafford isn't playing, it seems like 50yds rushing, 40-50 receiving and a goal plunge might be do-able...similar to what Best put up in Week 1. Playing in DET helps, too. I'm trying to choose between him, Garcon and Danario in my flex, so I'll be interested to hear what others think about Mo-Mo today.
Drew Stanton is playing so the TD might be dependent on the Def setting them up nicely. PPR might be okay if desperate, could get 30 rush, 45 rec with a few catches.

Don't see much for him the rest of the way. Possible flex in a ppr but otherwise... 13 carries for 29 yards and no score. 6 passes for another 30 yards.

I know its crazy talk, but I was burned sitting MoMo last week. With a bunch of players facing weather issues and field conditions, Morris in a dome isn't that horrible a flex play for 0.5/1 PPR.

Starting over Dez (GTD) and either Mike Williams TB (field) or TO (wind & cold) depending who wins my final WR spot.

I set WR B Edwards and am starting flex RB Morris in PPR league - take a chance, rike/reward type deal in a playoff situation (big league, playoff's starting this week)

Go MoMo

I'm starting Morris as my flex. This is for a divisional title. Good luck to all of you who start him. Let's get 20 plus!!!!

Was between him and Westbrook for a flex spot ... just don't trust Drew Stanton's ability to have Chicago not stack the box. Dropped MoMo and going with Westbrook against GB. (Another dodgy match-up).

Mine is not PPR. Agree that the equation is slightly different in PPR.

Last edited by a moderator:
picked him up in my ppr league, but sitting him for Goodson....

I remember him having a couple good games the end of last year. I don't like his matchup this week though..

Users who are viewing this thread