What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Trade Input: Trade or hold JJ (2 Viewers)

kylechoffman

Footballguy
IDP Dynasty full PPR where we can start up to 5 WRs. Sitting at 6-2 and my current roster at WR includes:

JJ, Dotson, Agholor, Doubs, Evans, Hopkins, DJ Moore, AT Perry and Charlie Jones.

Someone offered AJ Brown straight up for JJ. Hurts is my starter so there is the notion of too many eggs in one basket. I am in the camp of this isnt enough for JJ. Other team has aiyuk, olave and lesser wrs. Evans and Hopkins are getting up there so would be good to get 2 for 1 or 3 for 2. Thoughts?

AJ Brown is 2 years older, to me that is worth a late first.

I have JJ in one of my dynasty leagues and i do not do that trade without making up for the 2 years of age difference.

If you think having Brown will get you the title this year then this isn't a bad trade. Sometimes you have to do things like that when in a position to win. I mean, that is why we play this stupid game.

That being said, most evaluations would say you should get something more to your side. Could you add Evans/Aiyuk? I doubt a guy making this kind of trade would throw in draft picks as he is likely playing for the future.

Without knowing the "lesser" WR's or his roster it's tough to put suggestions on what to go after as a sweetener to the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread