What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

4-1, trade away JJ? (1 Viewer)

ahartig

Footballguy
Hey guys., need some quick advice from you experts. Main league that has been going on for 15+ years, 12 man, 0.5 ppr. 2 person keeper league. JJ counts as a 3rd round keeper next year then he cannot be kept after the 2024 season.

Sitting at 4-1 and considering trading away JJ and moss to a 0-5 team for Waddle and Pierce..... MY oither WRs are Nico Collins, Zay Flowers, Tutu, and Zay Jones (nothing too special) My RBs are D-Montg, J Cook, Achane, Kyren, Ford, Kendre and Moss......

I'm leaning yes, but would like some input

Hey guys., need some quick advice from you experts. Main league that has been going on for 15+ years, 12 man, 0.5 ppr. 2 person keeper league. JJ counts as a 3rd round keeper next year then he cannot be kept after the 2024 season.

Sitting at 4-1 and considering trading away JJ and moss to a 0-5 team for Waddle and Pierce..... MY oither WRs are Nico Collins, Zay Flowers, Tutu, and Zay Jones (nothing too special) My RBs are D-Montg, J Cook, Achane, Kyren, Ford, Kendre and Moss......

I'm leaning yes, but would like some input
I like your thinking, but I don't think you're getting enough for JJ. Of course it depends on how long he's out, but in half point ppr I would want a WR who is getting more targets than Waddle.

Users who are viewing this thread