What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[dynasty]Next year's Earnest Graham or Derrick Anderson (1 Viewer)

beto

Footballguy
For a lot of us, this is the last week to pick up free agents until August of next year in our dynasty leagues. Who are you picking up or already have stowed on your roster?

I will add mine in when I get to work.

Ahmad Bradshaw: he was one of the best preseason backs and Ward and Droughns will both be FA

Pierre Thomas: Once he learns to block he could become Bush's backup and who knows if Deuce will come back. They liked Thomas well enough to give up on Antonio Pittman.

Andre Hall: he looked good when he got his chance and in the Denver lottery a guy with talent will get another opportunity eventually.

Freddy Jackson: he pretty clearly will be the RB2 to Lynch, but who is to say Lynch can stay healthy? Jackson is money in PPR leagues in particular.

Michael Bush: he is on IR but should be fully healthy next year. Fargas has looked very good but Jordan should be gone and Fargas has never stayed healthy that long in the past. Bush will get a shot and I like his physical ability.

WRs: I am still holding onto Ginn Jr. and Meachem and Beck. If Beck doesn't do better this week I am wondering if it is time to give up on him. I think he needs to show something to keep the team from making a move to replace next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Portis, Graham and D. Ward are all 3 one my roster. Get to keep 1, decide by late July. Graham and Ward could both be intruiging options depending on where they go in FA (or if they stay and keep the #1 role in Graham's case).

Kenny Irons

Who knows what will be the plan with Rudi next year, Watson is likely a career backup and Perry is a non-entity (if they keep him around).

If Rudi doesn't remain the guy and the team doesn't want to go after a guy like Turner or use a high draft pick, maybe Irons will get a long look. Assuming he's fully healed, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread