What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2024 NFL Draft Class (3 Viewers)

Hayden Winks: 2024 NFL Draft RB Rankings, Grades, and Profiles

His top 10:

RB1 Jonathon Brooks (Late Round 2, 84th percentile in model, Comps: Matt Forte, Melvin Gordon, Trey Sermon)
RB2 Trey Benson (Early Round 3, 77th percentile in model, Comps: Travis Etienne, Lamar Miller, Rashaad Penny)
RB3 Audric Estime (Round 3, 75th percentile in model, Comps: Chris Carson, David Montgomery, Damien Harris)
RB4 Blake Corum (Round 3, 71st percentile in model, Comps: Kyren Williams, Zeke Minus 20 lbs, Clyde Edwards-Helaire)
RB5 Marshawn Lloyd (Round 3, 62nd percentile in model, Comps: Unproven Kenneth Walker, D'Andre Swift, Dameon Pierce)
RB6 Jaylen Wright (Late Round 3, 74th percentile in model, Comps: Raheem Mostert, Lamar Miller, Elijah Mitchell)
RB7 Will Shipley (Late Round 3, 58th percentile in model, Comps: Rachaad White, Kenyan Drake, Ty Chandler)
RB8 Tyrone Tracy Jr. (Early Round 4, 24th percentile in model, Comps: Tony Pollard, Antonio Gibson, Chris Evans)
RB9 Braelon Allen (Early Round 4, 66th percentile in model, Comps: Less Physical James Conner, Less Shifty Najee Harris, A.J. Dillon)
RB10 Bucky Irving (Late Round 4, 43rd percentile in model, Comps: Kyren Williams without pass pro, Dion Lewis)

Click through for writeups, the rest of his top 15, and links to his 2023 & 2022 RB articles.

In an appearance on the Pat McAfee Show, NFL insider Peter Schrager said the Indianapolis Colts could be active in moving up for a top wide receiver in the 2024 NFL draft. "I think there's a chance the Colts move up for Marvin Harrison Jr., Malik Nabers, or Rome Odunze," Schrager said. He believes the Cardinals will pick Harrison Jr. if they don't trade down from the No. 4 pick, but he could be in play for the Colts otherwise. While Indianapolis already has stud wideout Michael Pittman Jr. on the roster, they are lacking a true No. 2 wide receiver and need to surround sophomore quarterback Anthony Richardson with high-end weapons. Ultimately, the Colts are likely not a great landing spot for a top receiver because Pittman is already there, Richardson's rushing skill set limits the passing volume, and the team is incentivized to use Jonathan Taylor after extending his contract last year. However, it would be a big boost for Richardson, who has top-five QB upside in 2024.--Jackson Sparks - RotoBaller

In an appearance on the Pat McAfee Show, NFL insider Peter Schrager said the Indianapolis Colts could be active in moving up for a top wide receiver in the 2024 NFL draft. "I think there's a chance the Colts move up for Marvin Harrison Jr., Malik Nabers, or Rome Odunze," Schrager said. He believes the Cardinals will pick Harrison Jr. if they don't trade down from the No. 4 pick, but he could be in play for the Colts otherwise. While Indianapolis already has stud wideout Michael Pittman Jr. on the roster, they are lacking a true No. 2 wide receiver and need to surround sophomore quarterback Anthony Richardson with high-end weapons. Ultimately, the Colts are likely not a great landing spot for a top receiver because Pittman is already there, Richardson's rushing skill set limits the passing volume, and the team is incentivized to use Jonathan Taylor after extending his contract last year. However, it would be a big boost for Richardson, who has top-five QB upside in 2024.--Jackson Sparks - RotoBaller
I've heard these rumblings but not sure if it is smart for Indy to pay up what it takes to get into the top 10? So many teams wanting to move up for QBs or WRs. This draft could be lit.

Honestly I would like to see Indy just stay put and draft Pearsall maybe in the 2nd round. Pair him back up with ARich. I think they have other needs than to move up to WR in the top 10. this seems like a classic owner move wanting his guy rather than doing the smart thing and building the rest of the team and not pay up for a top 10 pick.

2024 Pre-NFL Draft Rookie RB Dynasty Rankings from Scott Barrett, with a film score from Brett Whitefield

Excellent mix of analytics & film. Gives a top 10 of:
Jonathon Brooks
Trey Benson
Blake Corum
MarShawn Lloyd
Audric Estime
Jaylen Wright
Braelon Allen
Bucky Irving
Tyrone Tracy
Will Shipley

2024 Pre-NFL Draft Rookie TE Dynasty Rankings

Similar deal for TEs, with a top 9 of:
Brock Bowers
Jaheim Bell
Ja'Tavion Sanders
Cade Stover
Ben Sinnott
Erick All
Theo Johnson
Jared Wiley
Dallin Holker

2024 Pre-NFL Draft Rookie WR Dynasty Rankings

Now Scott Barrett's take on the WRs:

after the Big-3, I’m not seeing any WRs with real WR1-upside. I’m just seeing a whole lot of landing spot-dependent WR2s and WR3s. [...] the class looks massively overrated from an analytics perspective.

1. Marvin Harrison Jr.
2. Malik Nabers
3. Rome Odunze
4. Brian Thomas Jr.
5. Ladd McConkey
6. Troy Franklin
7. Xavier Worthy
8. Ricky Pearsall
9. Roman Wilson
10. Adonai Mitchell
11. Jermaine Burton
12. Xavier Legette
13. Keon Coleman
14. Johnny Wilson

Last edited:
I've heard these rumblings but not sure if it is smart for Indy to pay up what it takes to get into the top 10? So many teams wanting to move up for QBs or WRs. This draft could be lit.

Honestly I would like to see Indy just stay put and draft Pearsall maybe in the 2nd round. Pair him back up with ARich. I think they have other needs than to move up to WR in the top 10. this seems like a classic owner move wanting his guy rather than doing the smart thing and building the rest of the team and not pay up for a top 10 pick.
Why would they take Pearsall in the 2nd, they already have Downs. If they stay put at 15 I can see Bowers dropping to them and I would like that. They haven't had an impact TE since Dallas Clark.

after the Big-3, I’m not seeing any WRs with real WR1-upside. I’m just seeing a whole lot of landing spot-dependent WR2s and WR3s. [...] the class looks massively overrated from an analytics perspective.

1. Marvin Harrison Jr.
2. Malik Nabers
3. Rome Odunze
4. Brian Thomas Jr.
5. Ladd McConkey
6. Troy Franklin
7. Xavier Worthy
8. Ricky Pearsall
9. Roman Wilson
10. Adonai Mitchell
11. Jermaine Burton
12. Xavier Legette
13. Keon Coleman
14. Johnny Wilson
Much appreciated the info! Love it!

But I cannot access the link, but any reason AD Mitchell is so low? I was under the impression he was 5-7 range with McConkey & Franklin.
What am I missing? The Diabetes or behavior impact?

1. Marvin Harrison Jr.
2. Malik Nabers
3. Rome Odunze
4. Brian Thomas Jr.
5. Ladd McConkey
6. Troy Franklin
7. Xavier Worthy
8. Ricky Pearsall
9. Roman Wilson
10. Adonai Mitchell
11. Jermaine Burton
12. Xavier Legette
13. Keon Coleman
14. Johnny Wilson
Much appreciated the info! Love it!

But I cannot access the link, but any reason AD Mitchell is so low? I was under the impression he was 5-7 range with McConkey & Franklin.
All based on stats analytics

Very low YPRR and YAC
Only 4 career games > 4 catches
< 50 yds 13 of last 20 games
only 3 career 100 yd games

Very low YPRR and YAC
Thanks for the additional insight. I know his "athletics" did not show in his performance numbers, but was that scheme or his lack of effort (or "heart for the game")?
I have mixed feelings on him. If Buffalo tags him late 1st, does he vault into Top 8 WR?

Why would they take Pearsall in the 2nd, they already have Downs. If they stay put at 15 I can see Bowers dropping to them and I would like that. They haven't had an impact TE since Dallas Clark.
If they like Downs so much (I do have him in dynasty) then why pay up for a top 10 pick to get another WR? Pearsall and Downs do things a bit different. Downs can stay in teh slot while Pearsall is on the outside opposite Pittman. Then they can stay at 15 and take a non-WR that helps their team and keep the rest of their picks.

I like Pearsall in the 2nd better than paying up a premium for a top 3 WR.

Very low YPRR and YAC
Thanks for the additional insight. I know his "athletics" did not show in his performance numbers, but was that scheme or his lack of effort (or "heart for the game")?
I have mixed feelings on him. If Buffalo tags him late 1st, does he vault into Top 8 WR?
Some are worried he takes plays off. Some scouts have said he literally is lost on some snaps (ie, the ball is snapped and he doesn't even move). Coaches/GMs might be worried about him not giving it all every play.

Very low YPRR and YAC
Some are worried he takes plays off. Some scouts have said he literally is lost on some snaps (ie, the ball is snapped and he doesn't even move). Coaches/GMs might be worried about him not giving it all every play.
I would think it's hard to give it your all on every play, but at least sell the route.

If Nabers starts to fall due to off field concerns (real or imagined) I think Indy moving up with say, Atlanta at #8 would make some sense. Having said that, I think their biggest needs are on defense, and they could have their pick of CB/DL (other than Turner) at that spot.

Users who are viewing this thread