What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2024 NFL Draft Class (4 Viewers)

2024 NFL Draft: Former Texas star T'Vondre Sweat arrested on DWI charge; has visits with two teams, per report

Marcus Mosher
I think it's worth noting that Dane Brugler has Texas DT T'Vondre Sweat graded as a fourth-round player.

"Party animal" and "class clown" were the words to describe him.
I always find that odd. A 4th round grade or something on an obviously not 4th round player based on off the field concerns.

Either that stuff continues and it’s a problem or it doesn’t and it’s not. Or, it does continue, but he matures and manages it to a point where he has a driver when he smokes pot. Plenty of these guys party and play great. It’s all about managing it. He seemed to do that at Texas?

Warren Sapp didn’t stop partying. Randy Moss didn’t stop partying.

This guy was a 1st round pick. Someone will probably get a steal because they don’t mind a little “risk.”

If you’re calling him a 4th rounder you might as well just say you wouldn’t draft him.

Eric Galko
I’ve been a big fan of Isaiah Williams since Week 0 of the 2021 season.

A few snaps into his game vs. Nebraska, as redshirt freshman former QB, he was already way ahead of most college receivers in route definition, timing, reaction, and transitioning after catch.

Williams went on to account for 25% of his teams receiving yards in 2021, then 28% in 2023 and 33% in his senior season at @IlliniFootball.

Additionally, Williams finished 2023 in the top-five among the top five in FBS (among 2024 draft class players) in targets per receiving snaps. The other four: Marvin Harrison Jr, Malik Nabers, Malik Washington and Malachi Corley

He’s shown he can carry the load as a perimeter and slot receiver, and it’s his route experience, separation, burst and transition after catch that’ll make him quickly adapt to the NFL. And he’s among the best in the class after the catch.

He’s shown that elite burst in his Combine testing with a 38 inch vert, 4.13 SS and 6.75 three-cone, all 86+% among receivers per @MathBomb AND at the @ShrineBowl during the week of practice.

If he’s there on Day 3, there’s a great chance he’s this year’s Pop Douglas: an impact slot receiver and returner that’ll play a significant role for a team as a rookie despite going a bit later.

#ShrineBowlWhosNext

Eric Galko
I’ve been a big fan of Isaiah Williams since Week 0 of the 2021 season.

A few snaps into his game vs. Nebraska, as redshirt freshman former QB, he was already way ahead of most college receivers in route definition, timing, reaction, and transitioning after catch.

Williams went on to account for 25% of his teams receiving yards in 2021, then 28% in 2023 and 33% in his senior season at @IlliniFootball.

Additionally, Williams finished 2023 in the top-five among the top five in FBS (among 2024 draft class players) in targets per receiving snaps. The other four: Marvin Harrison Jr, Malik Nabers, Malik Washington and Malachi Corley

He’s shown he can carry the load as a perimeter and slot receiver, and it’s his route experience, separation, burst and transition after catch that’ll make him quickly adapt to the NFL. And he’s among the best in the class after the catch.

He’s shown that elite burst in his Combine testing with a 38 inch vert, 4.13 SS and 6.75 three-cone, all 86+% among receivers per @MathBomb AND at the @ShrineBowl during the week of practice.

If he’s there on Day 3, there’s a great chance he’s this year’s Pop Douglas: an impact slot receiver and returner that’ll play a significant role for a team as a rookie despite going a bit later.

#ShrineBowlWhosNext
I liked what I saw, but the 4.63 time 40 was hard to move him up when 5'9" 180 lb WR.
I can see him as a KR/PR Special Team player due to his physicality and agility.

Grant Paulsen
Jay Gruden's QB prospect rankings for the 2024 #NFLDraft.

* He thinks Maye has a higher ceiling than some guys but the others are better right now *

He does have the 2nd highest ceiling, I also think he has the 2nd highest eventual floor. His immediate floor is likely lower than the 24 yr olds with 5/6 yrs experience. But his psychological/personality type intangibles suggest he's just gonna need time and experience to fix his footwork and missing layups and being stupid with decisions. After that he has the 2nd highest floor.

Reel Analytics
Most Athletic WR Draft Prospects based on in-game athleticism📈

Keon Coleman
Brian Thomas Jr
Ricky Pearsall
Malik Nabers
Johnny Wilson
Adonai Mitchell
Ainais Smith
Joshua Cephus
Xavier Worthy
De’Corian Clark

About us: reel-analytics.net #NFLDraft

Scott Barrett
In-Game Athleticism vs. Combine Athleticism (SPORQ)

Keon Coleman: 96.7 vs. 73.8 👀
Brian Thomas Jr.: 96.7 vs. 93.9
Ricky Pearsall: 96.0 vs. 91.1
Malik Nabers: 93.7 vs. N/A
Johnny Wilson: 93.7 vs. 92.1
Adonai Mitchell: 93.5 vs. 95.0

Rio Lorenzo
Couldn’t you have used Nabers pro day numbers?

Scott Barrett
96.2 if you count the Pro Day

2024 Pre-NFL Draft Rookie RB Dynasty Rankings from Scott Barrett, with a film score from Brett Whitefield

Excellent mix of analytics & film. Gives a top 10 of:
Jonathon Brooks
Trey Benson
Blake Corum
MarShawn Lloyd
Audric Estime
Jaylen Wright
Braelon Allen
Bucky Irving
Tyrone Tracy
Will Shipley

2024 Pre-NFL Draft Rookie TE Dynasty Rankings

Similar deal for TEs, with a top 9 of:
Brock Bowers
Jaheim Bell
Ja'Tavion Sanders
Cade Stover
Ben Sinnott
Erick All
Theo Johnson
Jared Wiley
Dallin Holker

Eric Galko
After Brock Bowers, the TE position in the 2024 draft class is more of a pick your flavor position.

There’s seam pass catchers (JT Sanders, Wiley, Johnson, etc.), move/match-up TEs (Sinnott, Holker, Bell, etc.), and reliable blockers (Barner, Spann-Ford, Isaac Rex, Zach Heins).

@IlliniFootball TE Tip Reiman is one of the most unique in this draft class. He’s one of the top-3 best in-line blockers AND one of the best athletes(#2 TE per RAS). Extremely unique combination.

His best comparisons/peer group from the last few years athletically and stylistically: Jelani Woods, Darnell Washington, and Luke Schoonmaker (all top-100 picks).

He was one of the primary offensive players from @ShrineBowl week that, after scouts reviewed the film again after the week, told me how high they were on him. Testing at an elite level only solidified it.

Good chance Reiman is among the top 6-8 tight ends drafted this year. On average, being in that top-8 puts him potentially inside the top-120 picks.

#ShrineBowlWhosNext

Users who are viewing this thread