What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2015 Draft Prospects (1 Viewer)

I'm a little wary of Gordon right now. Can't help but be reminded of how I felt about Seastrunk this time last year, when I evaluate Gordon. Similar speed and big-play ability, crazy per-touch efficiency, similar lack of usage/experience in other critical aspects of being a bell cow RB.

Ok Gurley vs. Gordon

Who do you have and if its Gurley hands down how small is the gap between them. Do we see both as slam dunks at the next level?
Gurley is more of a sure bet to be an instant 3-down RB. Right now people are still iffy on Gordon based on what he's done so far. I definitely expect him to improve in the pass game this season.

I think if you miss out on the Gurley and Gordon, the few guys behind them are still really good: Mike Davis, Karlos Williams, Jay Ajayi.

I can't not hype my guy Dyer either. Nobody else in the devy world is banging the drum, so I've got to do the Atlas all by myself.

Ok Gurley vs. Gordon

Who do you have and if its Gurley hands down how small is the gap between them. Do we see both as slam dunks at the next level?
Yeah, it's Gurley hands down. The gap for me is rather large, maybe not so much for others. Either way I think he's the top player on just about everyone's board, as he should be. Gurley is about as slam dunk as it gets IMO. He has the total package; size, speed, explosiveness, foot speed, vision, power, pad level, hands, leg drive and even break away speed. I can't really think of anything he doesn't pretty much excel at. As for Gordon, I like him a good bit. I'm not sure if he is a 1st rounder. I'm not sure if he's better than Davis to be honest... Which I think is the better question, Gordon vs. Davis. They seem like the top 2 guys behind Gurley for me. I'm a little concerned that Gordon's game is too much finesse like Seastrunk last year. Let me be clear in saying I think he's better than Seastrunk (who I never liked all that much). Personally, I'm still sorting those 2 guys out in my rankings. I'm also looking forward to watching Duke Johnson healthy again. I loved him 2 years ago. Jay Ajayi is another guy I need to watch a lot more of this year.

Early how does 2015 stack up? Would you trade 12 overall for pick 8-12 next year or not worth the gamble?

Other options. Pick 15 for 8-12 overall future

Or possible 12 for early first next season possibly but doubt it

Early how does 2015 stack up? Would you trade 12 overall for pick 8-12 next year or not worth the gamble?

Other options. Pick 15 for 8-12 overall future

Or possible 12 for early first next season possibly but doubt it
Option 1, probably not. Option 2, probably yes. Option 3, absolutely if you can pull it off.

Rotoworld:

ESPN's Chris Low ranks Auburn senior-to-be Nick Marshall as the top QB in the SEC.
"His athletic ability is off the charts, and even though he was erratic throwing the ball at times last season, he's improved in that area and has some big-time playmakers around him," Low writes. Miss State's Dak Prescott, Ole Miss' Bo Wallace, Missouri's Maty Mauk and Alabama's Jacob Coker round out the top five.

Source: ESPN

Rotoworld:

Arizona State redshirt junior WR Jaelen Strong is a a 1-on-1 downfield and red zone problem for defenses, according to ESPN's Kevin Weidl.
"Big frame, easy adjust and looks to have huge mitts on tape," Weidl wrote. Strong broke out in a big way for the Sun Devils last season, hauling in 75 receptions for 1,122 yards and seven touchdowns as a Second Team All-Pac-12 performer. The 6-foot-4, 205-pound prospect's ideal frame gives fits to smaller corners, and his supreme athleticism makes it difficult for larger safeties to blanket him. He'll be one of the Pac-12's best fantasy performers in 2014.

Source: Kevin Weidl on Twitter

CBS Sports' Rob Rang believes that Arizona State redshirt sophomore WR Jaelen Strong is an "effective vertical threat."
"He runs hard and forces defenders to take him to the ground, fighting through arm tackles to generate good yardage after the catch. His size makes him equally effective on the perimeter (where he excels on back-shoulder fades) and when dragging across the middle. Strong accelerates quickly off the line, making him an effective vertical threat," Rang wrote. The 6-foot-4, 205 pound prospect has a "well-built" frame for the position. With his ideal size and athleticism, Strong is able to matchup well against smaller defenders in jump-ball situations. As a JUCO-transfer from Pierce College, Strong was a breakout star for the Sun Devils hauling in 75 passes for 1,122 yards and seven touchdowns. The Arizona State prospect was even named Second Team All-Pac-12 honors in 2013. If Strong can put together another productive season this year, he could make a strong case for himself to make the jump to the next level.

Source: CBS Sports

Last edited by a moderator:
The hype will be so huge that you'll probably have to pay top 5 dynasty RB prices to get him from day one ala T-Rich.
Just had an owner in a league tell me he values Todd Gurley over Doug Martin.

That seems a little far fetched to me, even with Martin coming off injury.

The hype will be so huge that you'll probably have to pay top 5 dynasty RB prices to get him from day one ala T-Rich.

You won't be saying that after his rookie season, barring injury.

Gurley will be only 21 next season. Martin will be 26. The age difference alone is enough to put Gurley over Martin.

I can't not hype my guy Dyer either. Nobody else in the devy world is banging the drum, so I've got to do the Atlas all by myself.
a 25 yr old rookie...pass.

He's like twice as old as the guys he's playing against, he should be dominating.

Miami junior RB Duke Johnson believes his broken ankle is 100-percent healed and added that he has added "15 or so" pounds of muscle this offseason.
Johnson broke his right tibia during the Hurricanes' loss at Florida State on Nov. 2, ending his season. He rushed for 920 yards and scored six touchdowns in the eight games prior to that. NFL.com's Bucky Brooks wrote last month that Johnson is the most talented Miami runner since Frank Gore, calling him pro-ready right now. Johnson has surpassed 100 yards seven times in 20 career appearances.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/cfb/32684/Scouts-QB-Keeton-is-an-NFL-sleeper-to-watch?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

15 pounds? I gotta think that will be more of a negative than a positive with Duke.

He's like twice as old as the guys he's playing against, he should be dominating.
He has played one half of one season since 2011. He was 20 and 21 years old during his two Auburn seasons. Not old enough to where you can say his success was due to him being over-aged. He's over-aged now and that's a legitimate problem, but not enough to justify the discount that's been applied to his market value. 25 isn't THAT old. I'd be pretty happy to get a 25 year old MJD or Michael Turner for what Dyer costs now.

He may not warrant such optimistic comparisons. My point is that he'll likely have half of his prime remaining when he enters the NFL. If he were a candidate for the 1.01 or 1.02 rookie pick then of course it would make sense to favor a player like Gurley due to the significant youth edge. That isn't the situation here though. His devy market value is basically at "total afterthought" status and clearly he's worth a lot more than that IMO.

If Gurley was available in this years draft as a devy pick would he go #1 or were would he go? Consider all the 2014 rookies are actually available.

Tex

He has played one half of one season since 2011. He was 20 and 21 years old during his two Auburn seasons. Not old enough to where you can say his success was due to him being over-aged. He's over-aged now and that's a legitimate problem, but not enough to justify the discount that's been applied to his market value. 25 isn't THAT old. I'd be pretty happy to get a 25 year old MJD or Michael Turner for what Dyer costs now.

He may not warrant such optimistic comparisons. My point is that he'll likely have half of his prime remaining when he enters the NFL. If he were a candidate for the 1.01 or 1.02 rookie pick then of course it would make sense to favor a player like Gurley due to the significant youth edge. That isn't the situation here though. His devy market value is basically at "total afterthought" status and clearly he's worth a lot more than that IMO.
25-yr old MJD was already a starter.

25-yr old Turner was coming off a season with a 6+ YPC and was going to hit FA the next season.

You're (over)confidently predicting/projecting Dyer to be a feature RB by at least his second season?

25-yr old Turner was coming off a season with a 6+ YPC and was going to hit FA the next season.

You're (over)confidently predicting/projecting Dyer to be a feature RB by at least his second season?
A lot will depend on the bounce of the ball when it comes to team context. Will he go to a team like Tampa or Philly that already has an entrenched young starter? Nobody knows. He should be one of the top 15-25 backs in the league from day one though.

Largely a moot point since he's available at a flyer price. People are quick to criticize him, but what is his market value right now? If he's not going in the top 100 of devy drafts then he's probably not worth a 3rd round rookie pick to most folks. That being the case, the nitpicking about his age loses a lot of its impact. You would expect bargain bin players to have warts, so pointing out that bargain bin players have warts is mostly pointless. He's still a very good bet relative to what he costs, which is all that matters. Not how he compares to guys who are exponentially more expensive.

A lot will depend on the bounce of the ball when it comes to team context. Will he go to a team like Tampa or Philly that already has an entrenched young starter? Nobody knows. He should be one of the top 15-25 backs in the league from day one though.

Largely a moot point since he's available at a flyer price. People are quick to criticize him, but what is his market value right now? If he's not going in the top 100 of devy drafts then he's probably not worth a 3rd round rookie pick to most folks. That being the case, the nitpicking about his age loses a lot of its impact. You would expect bargain bin players to have warts, so pointing out that bargain bin players have warts is mostly pointless. He's still a very good bet relative to what he costs, which is all that matters. Not how he compares to guys who are exponentially more expensive.
Yep, he's a great flyer for leagues with 26-to 30 man rosters. I don't think he's worth a roster spot in leagues with < 26 man rosters.

:no:

I'm not sure he'd be in the top 50 RBs day one if he gets into the NFL.

I agree with the Top 50 comment... for S and Giggles I checked out DLF's RB rankings and they have 8 rookies in their Top 50 RBs, and another 4 if we expand it to Top 60. Right now, I'm not sure Dyer would be in my Top 12 RBs in next year class. Maybe with some attrition, turnover and favorable landing spot he could still end up in the Top 50... but that is a lot of "what ifs" that I am not prepared to invest a valuable devy spot on. If a league has 4+ devy rounds a year, maybe. YMMV

Is there a consensus on the 2014 vs 2015 classes? Probably wandering too close to a WDIS question, but have to make a compensatory pick decision- I pick the year.
2014:

- much better at WR

- better at TE

2015:

- better at QB

- much better at RB
2015 can be just as good at TE. Ultimately hinges on the underclassmen declaring.
Is there a Ebron level TE who is draft eligible next year?
He will probably say Maxx Williams, but that's a bit of a hipster pick and IMO there isn't.

Not often you see a TE picked in the top 10. Bit of a blue moon. I wouldn't expect it again so soon.

There might be some speculation that OJ Howard could go that high in 2016. Long way off though.
Yes. Maxx Williams is my #1 TE for the 2015

In limited viewing, I also saw an excellent blocker, especially in pass protection. Very high effort in that area. Incredible that he was able to lead his team in receiving and tied for TDs despite doing his fair share of blocking.

Being talented enough to be drafted top 10 and being as talented as or more than Ebron are two different things. Ebron's talent wasn't top 10 level. Maxx Williams may or may not even be drafted in the 1st, but there's no denying his talent level. He's easily better than Jace Amaro, who went in mid 2nd.

I'm pretty sure if I said last year that Ebron would be a top 10 pick, you would have called it a hipster pick as well. I think the Ben Koyack pick is about as hipster as it gets. The rFR Durham Smythe is the one to target in Devy.

Xue said:
Being talented enough to be drafted top 10 and being as talented as or more than Ebron are two different things. Ebron's talent wasn't top 10 level.
Saying it doesn't make it true. I think Ebron was pretty close to being worthy of that pick and most of the online draft sites had him rated in that general ballpark. I don't think Williams is that good. He will probably be an NFL player and maybe even a high-ish pick, but I don't see special talent.

Koyack was the #1 prep TE in the nation and DraftScout has him as the #3 senior TE, so he's not some obscure "look at me" call. Just a guy with some strong positive signs whose production has likely been held in check by the Rudolph/Eifert/Niklas Notre Dame TE machine.

Xue said:
Being talented enough to be drafted top 10 and being as talented as or more than Ebron are two different things. Ebron's talent wasn't top 10 level.
Saying it doesn't make it true. I think Ebron was pretty close to being worthy of that pick and most of the online draft sites had him rated in that general ballpark. I don't think Williams is that good. He will probably be an NFL player and maybe even a high-ish pick, but I don't see special talent.

Koyack was the #1 prep TE in the nation and DraftScout has him as the #3 senior TE, so he's not some obscure "look at me" call. Just a guy with some strong positive signs whose production has likely been held in check by the Rudolph/Eifert/Niklas Notre Dame TE machine.
Ebron had fairly average combine numbers. His shuttle and 3-cone were horrible. He had a nice 40, that's about it. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=119778&draftyear=2014&genpos=TE

Being the #3 Senior TE is different from the #3 overall TE. Who was the#3 Senior TE this past draft?

I don't have much of an opinion on Williams just yet but I do think Ebron was a reach by Det. It's easily possible other TEs are as good or talented as he was but not drafted in that same range.

Being the #3 Senior TE is different from the #3 overall TE. Who was the#3 Senior TE this past draft?
My point was that Koyack is considered a pretty good prospect already, so it's not much of a stretch for me to put him as one of the better draft-eligible TEs. And you'll note that I've never made any ridiculous claims about him being an elite prospect or better than Ebron. He's simply a player who looks promising to me who can be had for cheap. Nothing more.

I don't have much of an opinion on Williams just yet but I do think Ebron was a reach by Det. It's easily possible other TEs are as good or talented as he was but not drafted in that same range.
Possible? Sure. Doesn't mean it's likely. When you are one of three TEs picked in the top 10 in the last decade, it's really unlikely that any given college TE with potential is going to wind up being a higher pick. I tend to put more stock in likelihoods than possibilities. It's possible that the sun won't rise tomorrow. Since it isn't likely, I'm going to plan accordingly. Likewise, it's possible that there's a TE or even multiple TEs in college football who will become better NFL players than Ebron. Based on where he went in the draft and how hard it is for a player at his position to go that high, I'd feel pretty comfortable betting against any one single individual college TE having a better pro career.

My point was that Koyack is considered a pretty good prospect already, so it's not much of a stretch for me to put him as one of the better draft-eligible TEs. And you'll note that I've never made any ridiculous claims about him being an elite prospect or better than Ebron. He's simply a player who looks promising to me who can be had for cheap. Nothing more.

Possible? Sure. Doesn't mean it's likely. When you are one of three TEs picked in the top 10 in the last decade, it's really unlikely that any given college TE with potential is going to wind up being a higher pick. I tend to put more stock in likelihoods than possibilities. It's possible that the sun won't rise tomorrow. Since it isn't likely, I'm going to plan accordingly. Likewise, it's possible that there's a TE or even multiple TEs in college football who will become better NFL players than Ebron. Based on where he went in the draft and how hard it is for a player at his position to go that high, I'd feel pretty comfortable betting against any one single individual college TE having a better pro career.
You're right. Your ridiculous claim is that Maxx Williams is a hipster pick. It's only "obscure" because you don't have a major draft source to reference. Who are the #1 and #2 Senior TEs?

It's easy to say Ebron will have a good career because he went to such a prolific passing offense. I doubt you'd have the same tune if he had landed with the Bills. I also doubt draft sites had Ebron as a top 10 pick this time last year. Do you know why? Because it was obvious in limited viewing that he wasn't that talented.

I think someone like Zach Ertz can easily have a career as good as Ebron, and he wasn't even a 1st. Yes, easy to say now since we know he's on the Eagles.

You're right. Your ridiculous claim is that Maxx Williams is a hipster pick. It's only "obscure" because you don't have a major draft source to reference. Who are the #1 and #2 Senior TEs?
Williams was a 2nd team All-Freshman pick by CFN all the way back in December. It's not contrarian to say he's a decent prospect. Only when you stretch that to say he's better than Ebron. Very unlikely. Just seems like another attempt at a hero call, which is your MO. You are always saying that such and such top prospect is overrated and that such and such hidden gem (Chris Boyd, Brian Quick, and Sean Price) are the real studs. You do it so much that I don't take any of it seriously. Like I said before, it's the boy who cried bust.

Sometimes a pair of deuces will beat a pair of aces. When you are constantly betting against the odds though, you're generally not going to do well.

It's easy to say Ebron will have a good career because he went to such a prolific passing offense. I doubt you'd have the same tune if he had landed with the Bills. I also doubt draft sites had Ebron as a top 10 pick this time last year. Do you know why? Because it was obvious in limited viewing that he wasn't that talented.
This doesn't really make any sense. If it was obvious in limited viewing that he "wasn't that talented" then how did he become a consensus top 15-18 prospect in the draft a year later after people saw more of him? You would expect people to have a better understanding of a player's ability the more they see of him.

You're a Mike Evans fan, right? Not many people had Evans as an obvious top 10 NFL draft pick a year ago. Does that mean it was "obvious in limited viewing that he wasn't that talented?" It's a pretty asinine argument. You don't like Ebron. Great. The league took him in the top 10 and everyone had him ranked as a lock first round prospect come draft time. That carries a lot more weight with me than what one keyboard jockey says on the Internet.

And you're the boy who cried draft slot, elite measurables, credible draft sources. LOL.

How could you be so high on Speedy Noil, yet could not accept the fact that Odell Beckham was better than Marqise Lee. Guess you learned from your mistake. I don't see you pointing out that call.

But I thought draft slot doesn't matter and it's only production on the field that counts.

Therefore how do we know Beckham is better than Lee? Maybe Lee will outproduce him like Maxx Williams will outproduce Ebron. Wasn't that your argument a few posts ago? And now you're arguing that because Beckham was picked higher, he must be better than Lee? Seems a little inconsistent.

And you're the boy who cried draft slot, elite measurables, credible draft sources. LOL.
Absolutely. These things are all important considerations. Most self-styled experts would do better if they used draft position as their #1 starting point for determining player value instead of believing that they're gurus who have all the answers. Personally, I'll deviate from the consensus a bit here and there, but generally my rankings adhere pretty closely to conventional wisdom with slight variations within tiers based on personal preference and subjective factors. Years of experience have taught me that this is a pretty good way to go. On the other hand, constantly making hero calls is a good way to wind up busto.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but that doesn't mean constantly trying to find a conspiracy theory in every unanimous elite prospect while simultaneously overrating every deep cut is a good way to rank players. You can have a unique opinion ("I like Maxx Williams and think he's underrated") without going overboard ("Maxx Williams is better than Eric Ebron") and that's probably a more sensible approach than always going for the halfcourt jumper.

I think Maxx Williams is as talented as or even more than Eric Ebron.

You think DeVante Noil is as talented as or even more than Laquon Treadwell.

Sounds fair enough don't you think?

Ebron has already been vetted by the professional draft process as a top 10 pick. Based on draft position, he's one of the top 3 TE prospects of the past decade. You might not think he's that good, but that's where he went. Any time you compare a promising college player to one of the top 3 prospects at his position in the past decade, you're setting yourself up to look silly. It's a halfcourt jumper. I don't think it's equivalent to comparing one 5 star college freshman to a 5 star college sophomore who caught 72 passes for 608 yards as a freshman. I would say the odds of Noil approximating Treadwell's performance and generating similar hype are a lot higher than the odds of Williams being regarded as a top 10-15 prospect in his draft. So no, I don't think it's fair.

I think it's a good example of taking a reasonable belief (i.e. "Maxx Williams is a good prospect") and extending it to ridiculous extremes ("Maxx Williams is a better prospect than a guy who just became the highest TE drafted since 2006"). Going back to my point about possibilities vs. likelihoods, I would say it's possible that Maxx Williams will become a better prospect and a better pro than Eric Ebron, but not remotely likely based on everything we know today. I'm a big fan of making decisions based on what's likely, not based on what's possible. Taking promising college players and saying they're better than guys who have already emerged from the draft process smelling like roses is not consistent with that.

Ebron has already been vetted by the professional draft process as a top 10 pick. Based on draft position, he's one of the top 3 TE prospects of the past decade. You might not think he's that good, but that's where he went. Any time you compare a promising college player to one of the top 3 prospects at his position in the past decade, you're setting yourself up to look silly. It's a halfcourt jumper. I don't think it's equivalent to comparing one 5 star college freshman to a 5 star college sophomore who caught 72 passes for 608 yards as a freshman. I would say the odds of Noil approximating Treadwell's performance and generating similar hype are a lot higher than the odds of Williams being regarded as a top 10-15 prospect in his draft. So no, I don't think it's fair.

I think it's a good example of taking a reasonable belief (i.e. "Maxx Williams is a good prospect") and extending it to ridiculous extremes ("Maxx Williams is a better prospect than a guy who just became the highest TE drafted since 2006"). Going back to my point about possibilities vs. likelihoods, I would say it's possible that Maxx Williams will become a better prospect and a better pro than Eric Ebron, but not remotely likely based on everything we know today. I'm a big fan of making decisions based on what's likely, not based on what's possible. Taking promising college players and saying they're better than guys who have already emerged from the draft process smelling like roses is not consistent with that.
You still don't get it. Once again.Being "drafted in the top 10" is different from actually being talented enough to be labeled a "top 10 talent".

You keep hammering your point of Ebron's draft slot, yet haven't even touched in him as an actual player. And you're so focused on it because it's the only tangible thing you have to support your argument.

Do you believe Ebron is a top 10 talent? How does Ebron and Williams compare as players on the field?

It's as simple as this. Is Maxx Williams as talented as Eric Ebron? I don't need to read more drivel on draft slot.

Some would say being drafted in the top 10 is the very definition of a "top 10 talent."

Any other definition introduces a lot of subjectivity. Personally, I agree that there are strong drafts, weak drafts, good picks, and reaches. Troy Williamson should not have been a top 10 pick. Anquan Boldin probably should've. That doesn't mean we can say Boldin was a "top 10 talent" and Williamson wasn't. One guy went in the top 10. The other guy didn't. End of story. Everything beyond that is subjective. The could've, would've, and should've don't matter as far as the history books are concerned. Players go where they go and that's that.

Which is my whole point with the Ebron thing. You can say, "I don't think he should've gone in the top 10." That's your right, but you can't expect it to be a convincing argument. It's no more convincing than when I say "Michael Dyer is a top 5 draft-eligible back in college football." That is my personal opinion, but my personal opinion is not something that I would expect other people to take as gospel. Likewise, when people say, "Ebron should not have been a top 10 pick," that to me is an opinion and not a compelling argument on its own. Draft position is a better objective predictor of NFL success than any one person's opinion. So generally I'm going to listen to draft position more than I'm going to listen to a random guy with an opinion.

That's not to say I ignore everything people say. It's always interesting to hear opinions. Especially when they encourage you to question your previous beliefs and consider whether that person might be onto something. But when someone's opinions constantly clash with the concrete objective odds grossly, that to me is the sign of a person whose opinion I'm probably not going to lend much weight to. In other words, if someone who's generally pretty level-headed is super hyped on some random player, that might encourage me to investigate that player further. On the other hand, if someone is constantly saying that elite prospects are overrated and that some relatively obscure hidden treasure is better, the individual calls lose resonance because they start to look like the recurring symptoms of a bad habit rather than occasional opinions that actually derive from common sense and sound evaluations.

To use a basketball analogy again, it's like a guy who always passes up an easy lay-up because he'd rather do a fading turnaround jumper from deep every time he gets the ball. He might make a shot every now and then, but his overall strategy is not sound because he's constantly passing up high probability gambles in hopes of hitting the spectacular (i.e. Isaiah Crowell is the #1 RB in the draft, Jarius Wright > Kendall Wright, Maxx Williams = Eric Ebron, etc, etc). Again, possibility vs. likelihood. That's likely to end up as another brick off the backboard.

More drivel on draft slot. You refuse to comment on them as actual players. Same MO.

I'll always say a lot of certain players are overrated because my watch list is at least 200 deep.

I'll always say a lot of certain players are overrated because my watch list is at least 200 deep.
It would have to be to accommodate players like Chris Boyd and Antonio Andrews. Maybe 2000 deep actually.

It would have to be to accommodate players like Chris Boyd and Antonio Andrews. Maybe 2000 deep actually.
Now you're just patronizing me. Still avoiding the question because you can't answer it. Or you can't answer it honestly. Or waiting for draft slot data. Or waiting on combine measurables.

I've written at length about Ebron here and elsewhere. No need for me to rehash it. If you don't like him by now, I don't what I could say to change your mind.

I've written at length about Ebron here and elsewhere. No need for me to rehash it. If you don't like him by now, I don't what I could say to change your mind.
Yet you were willing to put so much effort into evaluating Ebron's talent based on his draft slot.

I never said I don't like Ebron. Why do you automatically assume I don't like a player if I think they're overrated? I never even said Ebron was overrated either. Why do you automatically assume I think Ebron is overrated if I think Maxx Williams is just as talented? At this time last year, if I was to say Ebron was just as talented as (fill in the blank top 10 TE), you'd probably be giving me the same song.

But I don't really wanna know about Ebron. I wanna know what you think about Maxx Williams himself, and how he compares to Ebron. Or you're free to compare him to any player you like.

Users who are viewing this thread