What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Dominator (1 Viewer)

Alkarius

Footballguy
I have noticed the projections from the Draft Dominator app to the Online Dominator to the Custom Pre-season Projections all differ significantly, was wondering whos projections are used for the Dominator app?  I also remember in the windows app you could shift the projection impact based on who you wanted to go with, I usually leaned more on Dodds projections, but I cannot seem to find that option anymore, is it gone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why trust some other dude’s projections? The algorithms I designed projected Andrew Luck’s retirement last spring. I don’t think FBGs even project high school underclassmen, so what’s the point? 
That sounds really existential towards the end there. You sure football is that much of a part of life? 

I have noticed the projections from the Draft Dominator app to the Online Dominator to the Custom Pre-season Projections all differ significantly, was wondering whos projections are used for the Dominator app?  I also remember in the windows app you could shift the projection impact based on who you wanted to go with, I usually leaned more on Dodds projections, but I cannot seem to find that option anymore, is it gone?
Did you buy premium pro or elite premium pro?   The gold package has delayed random projections.  

I went All Pro, have every tool i think.  Will roll with the online draft dom if consensus is that its better

Users who are viewing this thread